🌸First Sunrise

A U T H O R

Morning came and both Taehyung and Jennie are in a deep sleep--still hugging each other. It's five in the morning but the whole place is still quiet. His leg suddenly moved on top of her waist. Sleeping Jennie flinched but she didn't wake up.

While on the other room, Lisa and Jungkook were already on their phones. "Yah. Can you lower your volume? It's early in the morning." Jungkook scolded.

"Why? This is not just your room. I can do whatever I want." Lisa fired back.

Jungkook put down his phone and walked towards her really annoyed. "What's your problem? Can't you just be considerate to your fucking roommate?"

"I can. But not to you." She said, still playing on her phone.

"The hell is wrong with you?!" He looked at her phone and she was playing piano tiles. "The fuck?" His fingers danced on her phone causing Lisa to lose in her game.

"You son of a bitch!" She threw her phone on the bed and attacked him. "I was so close in getting the third crown!!" She pushed him and they accidentally fell on the floor.

While in the other room, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok are peacefully asleep. Oh wait, Hoseok's awake. He was wearing an earphone and was jamming to a song.

And.. The first room's empty. Jin was cooking downstairs and Jisoo was helping him. They still have no closure but as the eldest ones in the house, they had to work for the younger ones.

Well technically, Jimin and Chaeyoung were arguing with each other. "No. Chocolate syrup is better. Maple syrup is too boring." Chaeyoung said.

"Maple is not boring. Chocolate is too sweet!"

"But it's delicious..!"

"Not as delicious as me." He winked and smirked at her. Chaeyoung cringed and looked away.

Going back to Jennie and Taehyung's room, one of them is starting to wake up. "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

Everyone heard a loud shout coming from Jennie and Taehyung's room. They rushed towards their room and knocked. "Jennie? Jennie what's happening in there?!" Jisoo worriedly asked.

"Hyung! No funny business right? What are you doing in there?" Jungkook tried to open the door. "Yah hyung!!"

"Kim Taehyung if you do something stupid to my bestfriend I'll cut you into pieces!! Open this fucking door right now!!" Lisa angrily kicked the door and slammed her hands. "Yah!!"

"Taehyung! I didn't raise you like this, son! Open up now!" Seokjin shouted, trying to turn the doorknob.

"I know we're all enemies here but Jennie's a girl! Taehyung don't do anything bad to her." Namjoon and Seokjin were fighting over the doorknob. "Hyung I'll take care of this. Go find a key!"

They were all panicking and screaming. If I were to describe, they look like those zombies in Train to Busan trying to open the door to attack the people on the other side.

"The hell are you doing?! Let go of me!!" Jennie immediately pushed Taehyung away and stood up. "Yah! I'm not a pillow you bitch!! Get out of my face!!" She threw a pillow at him and opened the door.

"Ow!!" She immediately looked behind the door and saw everyone on the floor. She had to push the door to open it that's why. "Unnie! Did that pervert do anything to you?!" Chaeyoung asked.

"Did you still have clothes when you woke up?!" The hell are they asking me this?!

"That is so gross! Of course I did Lalisa!"

"Holy fuck!" I turned around and saw Taehyung looking sleepy, shirtless. "Unnie.. Did you do something last night?"

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! I would never make out with this dick right here! Now out of my way!" I pushed them aside and went outside. "Just shit." I whispered to myself.

Why did I have to see his annoying face the moment I woke up?! And he was shirtless for Pete's sake! Everyone had the wrong idea about it.. Everything is so wrong about this vacation!!

I suddenly turned to the sun rising. "At least the sunset from here is pretty." I sat on the stairs and looked at it.

"Jennie." I turned and faced him. He was leaning on the doorframe, crossing his arms. "Go back inside." He said in his deep morning voice. "It's freezing cold out here."

"Can you not disturb me when I'm trying to find my inner peace? You literaly ruined my morning." He rolled his eyes at me. "Don't be a bitch."

He took deep breath before sitting beside me. "Then I'll just watch the sunrise with you."

"You really want to ruin my whole day?! Get away from me." I glared at him but he just smiled. "Stop smiling. You're weird."

"Tsk. I'll just leave you alone out here then. But...thanks for doing me a favor last night. I'll repay you the good deed next time." He said before giving me a jacket and going back inside.

"Huh. That was new."