🌸Misunderstanding

J E N N I E

"Annyeong!!" He ran towards the taxi in front of the house. Because he stayed for the night and forgot his uniform, he'll be late.

I fixed myself before leaving, but Krystal got in the way. "Jebubble, how did your night go?"

"Fine. Wait, why didn't you go home last night? Did you and Minho oppa did something crazy? Unnie! What would mom say?"

"Pabo! Do you think I'd let him touch me that easy? That is not Krystal. I may be a hopeless romantic, but I ain't a slut." She held both of my shoulders. "Don't be like unnie. Don't hide your feelings for him like what I did to someone before."

"What are you talking about?" Does she know? "I don't like anyone." I said, looking away. She would know if I'm lying.

"I'm your sister, I know what you're feeling. You like him but you can't tell him the truth. Remember what happened to me? That was the biggest mistake I ever made my whole life."

Unnie once liked her bestfriend. She kept her feelings for him and after several months, this friend of hers found someone else. She admitted that she liked him but she was too late.

"He could've been my happy ending." She sighed. "So I'm telling you this, now. You have the chance tell him what you really feel. You wouldn't know. Maybe he's just confused with his feelings for you."

"No. He REALLY likes Sooyoung. I can't force him to like me just because I have feelings for him."

"You're not forcing him. You're just gonna tell the truth. If he rejects you, or ends your friendship, I'm here to beat the shit out of him."

"Sorry to disappoint unnie. But I can't. I can't ruin his relationship with Sooyoung and I don't want him to be confused about his feelings. Things are better this way."

"It's still your decision. I'm just giving a sisterly advice which doesn't happen everyday. But I'm always here for you. I'll respect your decision." I hugged her and bid goodbye.

Our driver took me to school and just like every other day, I was the topic of the school.

Not far, I saw Taehyung laughing with his girlfriend and the trio. Wait. He's here already? That was fast. But I'm worried for him. They might try to make him do things like what they did to me.

"Bitch!" The three of them ran towards me and gave me a tight hug. "Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay!" They gave me a look saying they don't believe me. "Guys.. I'm fine. When was Jennie Kim not fine?"

"NOW. We have to talk." Jisoo unnie grabbed my hand and pulled me to the garden. "You slept with him last night."

"The normal sleeping beside him? Yeah. What's wrong with that? We didn't do anything besides eating and sleeping."

"Jen." Chaeyoung held my handd. "He has a girlfriend. We know you like him, Jennie. Don't deny that in front of me! I'm just worried about you."

"Don't be. I'm fine. You've got nothing else to worry about." They sighed and sat beside me.

"But promise us. Whatever happens, don't keep your feelings to yourself. Talk to us when things go wrong. We're gonna help each other." We hugged each other and went to our classrooms.

"Annyeong Jennie!" I turned around and saw someone running towards me. Do I know him?  "I'm so happy to see you again."

"Um.. Who the fuck are you exactly?" I looked at him from head to toe. "I don't think we met."

"I'm Jaereum! Your grade school classmate!" Jaereum? I closely looked at his face.

"No... You're not him.. Jaereumie's a fat pig! He got braces and bitch he's short!" Jaereum can't be this guy. He's the complete opposite!

"A guy can change physically. I'm really Kwon Jaereum." My brows furrowed. "The one who splashed toothpaste on your uniform? The one who broke your chair? Your seatmate who gives you answers during exams? That's me!"

"What?! Yah! Kwon Jaereum what happened to you?! You've got taller and thinner! You even look so cute!" He shurgged and chuckled. "I missed you bitch!" I hugged him and patted his back. "Where's the tummy I love? Aww! Your tummy's gone!"

"Aish.. Stop being silly Jenini."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" I quickly turned around and stopped Taehyung from attacking him. "JEN HE'S HARASSING YOU!"

"What do you mean?! He's not doing anything wrong!"

"I just saw him hugging you! You don't even know that guy!"

"He's my past classmate! Of course we know each other! I missed him that's why I gave him a hug! He's my friend so stop being immature."

"But that was years before! You don't know his true intentions. He just got here. Maybe he's not your so called friend now."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I'm just saying you shouldn't hug people, especially boys without my permission!"

"Your perm- Why would I need your stupid permission?! Taehyung you're not the only guy friend I have! You shouldn't be acting selfish. I can hug whoever guy I want without you knowing because this is my fucking life!"

"I'm just trying to protect you from them! Is it bad to be concerned?!"

"Well you're overreacting. I've known him for years, more than you! Let's be honest here Taehyung. I trust him more than I trust you."

"Jen I'm your bestfriend..."

"And yet you're acting like a panicked gay! You're not the only one who can be friends with others I don't know." Right. If he's friends with those three, I also have the right to be friends with Jae. "Calm the fuck down Taehyung. You might ruin our friendship because of this."

--
Author's Note:

And there's our new character. He's not an existing human so you guys can imagine whoever you want😅 Prepare for the drama...💚