🌸Memory

J E N N I E

I didn't know why I suddenly felt that pain. So what if he likes someone? He's also human and it's normal as fuck. "Stop this, Jennie Kim. You're over reacting."

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa surprised me when she went on my back, giving her a piggy back ride. "It's been a long time since the four of us talked."

"You're always with Taehyung. What's the real deal, uri Jennie Kim." Jisoo teased.

"No.. He's just my roommate that's why I hang out with him the most. But I love you three more. Don't ever doubt that." They hugged me tight, keeping me inside. "Can't breathe!" They backed away laughing. "Don't worry. I'll be spending more time with you guys, now that we're living normally again."

"It's okay.. You're friends with them, you're friends with us.. We understand Jennie unnie." Chaeng said like the sweet girl she is.

"Now, what to do first? I heard we don't have to attend class since we just arrived. Sleepover at my house?"

"Heck yeah!"

I went to my locker and took some of my notebooks. "Jen! Where are you going? Aren't you guys gonna practice?"

"We're having a sleepover at my house. We miss doing it so..yeah. I'm going home."

"But we just got from vacation. Don't you miss school?" I do! But something just makes me want to rest for a while. "I want to show you something." He took my hand and dragged me to the cafeteria. "She's pretty, isn't she?"

"Yah, Kim Taehyung. You took me all the way here so I can see this girl of yours? Yeah, yeah.. She's pretty alright? But it's obvious that I'm prettier. I'm the prettiest in this school."

"Whatever you say shortcake." Then a group of girls also sat on their table. "Woah.. She's really friendly."

"Wait." I looked closely at the girl with blonde and pink hair. "Isn't that.." He looked at me and looked at the person I'm looking at.

"Who? Do you know them?"

"Um- N-no.. I uh.. I thought it was someone. I gotta go Tae. The girls are waiting for me." I quickly left the cafeteria and went to the gate.

"Jennie!! What took you so long?!" It was just Jisoo sitting on the bench. "Well the two giraffes aren't here too."

"Jisoo unnie..." I sat beside her. "I saw them again."

"Who?" She analyzed my face and finally got it. "Oh! Those witches?! Where are they?! How dare they come back here after we shoo them away?!"

"I know.. I also thought they're not coming back."

"You know what Jen? The whole school should know what those piece of shits did to you! They don't deserve to walk around the grounds freely after what they did. It's fucking unfair!"