🌸First Chapter

J E N N I E

"Hey.. Wake up." A deep voice whispered. "We're here." I felt someone caressing my hair. It's so calming.. "Get up."

"Ahh.. I'm sleepy. Five more minutes." I wrapped my arms around the pillow. "Shit, this smell so nice.."

"Yah, Jennie." Why the heck is this bitch waking me up?! I'm in the middle of a perfect sleep. "Wake up. We're the only ones left here."

"I don't want to." I hugged it tighter and took it it's scent once again. "What bleach did they use?"

"Look, I know I smell good but we have to leave. We've been staying like this for minutes! Continue doing this inside.. Yah!"

"Andwe!"

"Do you really enjoy this position? Huh shortcake?" Shortca-

"WHAT?!" I quickly opened my eyes and found myself hugging him, laying on his fucking lap?! "What did you do to me?!"

"I didn't do anything. You're the one who fell asleep and fell on me! Stop blaming me because I helped you."

"You- Ughh!! Out!" I pushed him away and left the bus. "Seriously Jennie Kim? Really on his effing lap?!" I shook my head and tried to forget about that horrible thing that just happened.

I continued walking and saw a brown and milky white colored house. So this must be it. It had a wide garden full of white roses outside and take note of the gorgeous pathway towards the door. There's nothing else I can say but-

"Woah." Exactly. I turned around and saw Taehyung, drooling over this house. "I didn't expect it to be this huge."

"Unnie!" Lisa ran towards me, carrying several bags of chips. "You won't believe what's in there. It's my dream house!" She pulled me in and, "Oh."

"THAT IS MY HONEY BUTTER!!!" Chaeyoung was chasing Jimin who was running with two bags of Honey Butter which is Chaeng's favorite.

"Catch me if you can Chaeyoungie!" He shouted back, running upstairs.

"I told you this bucket is mine!! Find something else because I don't share chicken!" Jisoo unnie shouted, running away from Seokjin who was left astounded.

"Who told you you can get all of that?! We share the same house Manoban! Share some food!"

"Ani. I won't!" She quickly ran outside and Jungkook just had to run after her.

"Wait. Where are the others?" I asked, putting my luggage aside. "My groupmates?"

"Ah. They left. Escaped to be exact, after reading this." Namjoon gave me a letter and it was from the principal.

'Welcome to your new home, students. I prepared you all the things you will be needing for your stay. But I want to clear some things. There are rules and rules are to followed:

First rule, no monkey business. I know all of you are responsible and smart students. Never engage into anything that will ruin your life as a student.

Second rule, there are only four rooms. You will have to share with others so I'll remind you again. No monkey business.

Third and final rule, you cannot call anyone. The signal is pretty bad in this place so if any of you attempts to call someone or open your social media account, it's not use. No wifi for three months.

I hope you enjoy your stay!

Mrs. Dee Moon Yeo

"I can't talk to anyone? Not even mom, or my sister?"

"That's the reason why your members left immediately. But I'm telling you Jennie. If you're planning to go, you will be in deep trouble. You too Taehyung." I turned around and saw him looking confused.

"Namjoon is right. If the both of you try to leave, big problem. This is for you to make up. I say you better start talking things out so we can go home HAPPILY after three months." Hoseok said.

"But just a second. You are telling me, that we will live with seven guys for three months? We're just four girls! GIRLS!"

"I don't see any problem with that. Afterall, we're good guys." Huh? Good? Is he kidding me?! "We won't do anything to you."

"I don't trust you Kim. I don't trust ANY of your members."

"Tell you what, Jennie Kim. We may be annoying and flirty at times but we would never try to hurt a woman physically. You're lucky you're not with the Sports Club. You're being fucked right now if they're with you."

"Taehyung's right. You're lucky you're with us."

"I'm not convinced." Jisoo unnie said Jimin tried to harass Chaeng. This only means they are capable of doing anything. They might be lying to me right now.

"Jennie unnie!" Lisa hid behind me. "Keep that annoying rabbit away from me!"

"I just wanted a bag of chips!" Jungkook reasoned, trying to steal one from her. "For heaven's sake Manoban! You took all nine bags!" She stuck her tounge out and ran upstairs. She went inside a room and locked it.

This reminds me of something.

"So, who sleeps with who?"