🌸JEN

J E N N I E

I don't understand myself! One minute, I want to kick his ass then the next thing I know is I want to talk to him normally. "What is wrong with me?"

"Why are you talking to yourself?" I quickly turned around and saw him with his towel covering his lower parts. The fuck?

"Uh.." I said looking away. Really Jennie?

"Forget I asked. Anyway, I'm feeling a little better now. Thanks and no thanks for what you did yesterday."

"Not a big deal. I didn't want to be blamed for your death." I continued folding my clothes. "Which made me think.. Where were you yesterday? I kept looking for you."

"Are you concerned, shortcake?" He walked towards me and sat on the bed.

"What?! No. Namjoon asked me where you were. Stop assuming things Taehyung. I would NEVER be concerned about you."

"We'll see." He winked at me and left taking his clothes from his cabinet. "I'm changing so if you don't mind.."

"No! Don't change here!"

"And why is that?" He asked, smirking at me. "Don't you want to see it? I'm willing to show you if you'll just ask."

"Heck no! Get out of my sight!" I threw a shirt at him.

"Every girl wants to see it. I'm pretty big for your information." THE ACTUAL FUCK IS HE SAYING?! "And I used it well too."

"Wait. You mean you're no longer pure?" He has fucked an unfortunate soul already! No wonder. "You're not a virgin?!"

"Who is a virgin?" He suddenly turned to me. "You?" My face heated up. Of course I am! I may be a bitch but I would NEVER engage into some shit. I'm still a minor.

"I'm just not as excited and curious as you are, fucker. You probably fucked a number of girls already then just throw them away like nothing happened."

"That's what you think." He took the towel off making me look at the wall quickly. He's seriously changing here?!

"Can't you change in the bathroom?! You know I'm a girl! You can't just change in the same room with a girl who is the same fucking age like you!"

"Why? Will you get horny, shortcake?" I SWEAR I'M GONNA END THIS HUMAN SHIT!! "Come here." He teasingly said. "I'll show you how it's done."

"Fuck off!!" I heard him laughing from across the room. He really likes to annoy the shit out of me! "Shameless jerk! Just leave the room!"

"Aniya.. I don't want to." He walked towards me and good thing he's wearing shorts but no shirt. I'm somehow used to him without a top. "Do you want to play, shortcake?"

"No!" I stood up and took the clothes inside my cabinet. "Never in a million years." I suddenly felt his presence behind me. He snaked his arms on my waist and whispered,

"How about you, me and the bed tonight? And lots and lots of kisses and bites from here," His thumb caressed my lips and down to my thigh. "To here." He whispered sexily and kissed my ear.

"Pervert!" I broke free from his back hug and left the room. I quickly ran to the bathroom and saw myself blushing. "What is he doing?" I splashed water on my face and good thing it disappeared.

Why is he acting like this? And why did I let him do things to me?! Am I being weak now?

I shrugged my thoughts and went to the living room. "Versis!" She was on the couch, eating a bowl of cereals with milk. "Where have you been?" I sat beside her.

"Just around. Eomma, are you and appa okay now?"

"I'm not sure." She sat on my lap and and waited for me to say something. "These past few days.. We weren't fighting that much which surprised me. I really thought we would be fighting day and night but turns out, he's just annoying me. I wouldn't cause trouble and he will just pop out and annoy me. But to be honest, I don't understand myself."

"What do you mean?"

"I think I don't hate him that much like before."

"Then just fix things with him. I know appa doesn't hate you too. He's also trying to talk things out with you. Appa is a good person, eomma. Trust me."

"What do you want me to do? I'm..just being careful, Versis."

"Yah Kim Jennie!" He went downstairs and walked towards us. "You can cook, right? Cook something...f-for the group."

"Are you ordering me?"

"They might get hungry after practice. I'll help you prepare." Then, Versis's colors changed to grey. I caught him gulp after seeing the grey light. He's just hungry.

"You know what? You don't have to make up something just for me to cook you food." I stood up and went to the kitchen.

"Yes!" He followed and helped me prepare the ingredients for a pancake. "Smells so good!" He shouted as I spread the butter all over the pan. After several minutes of cooking, I served the food on the table. "Nice.. Thanks Jen."

"What did you call me?"

"Jennie is too long to say. I'll call you Jen from now on. Thanks for cooking me pancakes..Jen." I was surprised when he huggged me. "You're being kind~" He teased and sat on the chair.

"Versis told me to start fixing things with you... And I am."

"I'm glad you're in the same stage as me now. Let's fix this crisis." He raised his hand that is balled to a fist.

"Yeah," I did the same and bumped his big fist with my little one. "Let's fix this."