🌸Open

J E N N I E

"What is this?" Unnie asked looking at the both of us. Let me tell you what happened.

Our driver dropped us in front of the house as usual. But I suddenly remembered that unnie was home. She's gonna tease me and most likely spill the beans in front of him so I thought of a plan.

"Okay. Krystal is a judgemental bitch who's gonna make an issue out of this so hear me out. We're gonna take this narrow path going to the kitchen. because she spends most of her time in the living room watching K-dramas or Netflix."

"Got it." We quietly walked towards the back door, hoping Krystal wouldn't notice. And when I opened the door, her ugliness was just inches away from me.

"Crap." That's what happened.

"Kim Jennie. Are you sneaking a guy in my house?" She asked looking at Taehyung who is frozen at this moment. "Jebubble, I know you like hi... " I gave her a look saying DON'T. Good thing she understood. "Hi...s company but no going inside the house without my permission."

"We're just gonna talk." He said.

"Talk? Do you even know where 'Talk' leads two people?" Eh? "I'll be leaving the house and I can't leave the both of you alone, together. I know I did once left you guys but mom scolded me for it. No."

"As if we're gonna do something." She suddenly shot me a glare.

"Of course you're gonna do something. Do I look like a joke to you Jebubs? No. Go away."

"Unnie.. We're just gonna talk. I promise. I'll... Let you borrow my clothes?"

"Deal." She pulled us in and closed the door. "Now, I have some rules. I don't want any pieces of trash inside the house when I get back. Second, No going to my sister's room, Taehyung. And you Jebubble, no bringing GUYS especially THIS guy to your room. Third, no monkey business. Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"Excuse me?" I held a laugh and looked away. "Okay, so if you need anything, just call me. Annyeong." She took her bag and left. We heard the car leaving and when it was out of sight,

"Phew. Your sister's scary." He said and put his bag on the table.

"I know. What do you want to talk about again?" He took a deep breath before answering.

"You know about my parents' plan of separating, right?" I nodded. "And you said something like.. You know what I feel?"

"Uh..yeah."

"What happened?" I suddenly looked away. "Did your parents separate, Jen?"

"Well.." I sighed. "They're still in good terms. That's what matters to me. Dad is still talking to us and he still cares so.. Yeah. It's fine, I guess?"

"That keychain. Why was it so important?" He's talking about the unicorn keychain I lost because of him?

"I never told anyone about that keychain.. But I trust you so, okay. That keychain has a letter inside. Dad personally wrote it for me before he left. I was six that time so I never cared before. I kept reading it everynight. It was like a bedtime story that I'm reading to myself. And as I grow older, I found its value and meaning."

"What did the letter say?"

"And why the fuck would I tell you?" He glared at me but I just laughed at him. "You're not as scary as you think."