🌸Goodbye?

J E N N I E

"Taehyung." He was standing there like the prince he is. "You prepared all of these?" I walked towards him.

"It's our first monthsary." He held my hand and leaned for a kiss. I kissed him back and smiled. "It's been a month." Wow.. It seems like we were just fighting yesterday. Unbelievable how time flies fast.

"I'm happy we ended up together after all of that chaos. My childhood enemy." He chuckled and walked me to the table. Everything looks fancy. The decorations, the table, the chairs, the flowers.. He really put on so much effort.

He pulled the chair out for me and I sat. I was about to tease him when he spoke. "It doesn't happen everyday Jen. Just let me be." I laughed. This dork...

"I didn't know you were a gentleman Mr. Kim." He sat on his chair and looked at me. "I'm surprised." I said, putting my hand on my chest.

He put up his two fingers and asked, "Gentle Tae or Aggressive Tae? Pick one." I glared at him. What is he trying to imply?

"Both. And don't try to bring up the thing that happened between us. I will seriously choke you right now."

"Do whatever you want to me my Jennie Kim." He winked and smirked at me. THIS BITCH! He makes my head dirty. Ulch!

Our food came and we talked about everything that happened to us before while eating. It was amazing! I enjoyed every second of it. He even prepared my favorite milk ice cream! "Thanks for everything Taehyung."

He hugged me and I hugged him tighter. "I love you. Always remember that." Of course I will. Why would I forget?

"And I love you too Taetae." I kissed his cheeks and pulled away. "Honestly, I don't know what to say to you. I just want you to know that I loved every moment I have with you, Taehyung. I have no idea, you would play this big part in my life. You became my everything and I feel incomplete without you."

He started crying and looked away. "Jen.." His tears fell from his eyes. "I don't know how to say this.."

"Why? What's wrong?" I cupped his cheeks and looked into his eyes. "Taehyung."

"The thing is.. I wanted to see you one last time." What?

"What do you mean?"

"My parents are back together. Dad talked to mom and they decided to live together for good."

"So why are you sad? You should be happy your parents finally made up. I'm happy for you."

"No.. You don't understand-" He wiped his tears and looked up, trying to stop them. "They want me to live there." I felt like my heart shattered into pieces. "I'm leaving. Tonight." Just by hearing it, stabbed me multiple times.

My legs felt weak making me almost lost my balance. No word can escape my lips. Nothing. All I felt was the pain of what he just said.

"I didn't want to leave you. Trust me, I wanted to stay. I talked to them. But they want me to go. I don't know what to feel. I just can't leave you."