🌸Letter

J E N N I E

"Jen! I didn't mean to. I-I was just scared I'll lose you..."

"I'm not in the mood to talk to you." I stood up and waited for my driver somewhere else. He's being selfish and I hate it.

Our driver came and I quickly went in. I looked at him in the side mirror and sighed. I don't want to be like this to you Tae. But you're giving me a reason to be mad at you.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. My eye caught the diary I where used to write our moments together. Why did I stop writing anyway?

I took it and sat on the bed. It's not bad if I read it again, right?

'I was walking downstairs earlier and I found Taehyung cooking at the kicthen. I called him and he waved at me. Unexpectedly, the egg he was frying jumped out and fell on the floor. He was crying nonstop, hugging me tightly in the room because he said that it look him an hour to prepare. He said he broke the egg the wrong way and he had to pick up the eggshells from it. When I asked him why he tried to cook he said , he wanted to be better so he can cook with me and Seokjin next time. Aigoo..'

I laughed. I remember this part so well. I was like a mother comforting her little son whose toy was broken. It took almost three hours for me to make him stop. He fell asleep hugging me. That's when I saw his childlike side.

I turned to the next page and read.

'There's this movie and I'm not telling what. I was watching in the living room alone because my other groupmates were practicing. I was enjoying it until the guy I really like suddenly died. I was screaming and punching the air! Guess what? Taehyung joined beside me and laughed at him. He called him a loser and weak. Because of that, I NEVER talked to him the whole day. He made me a sorry note next to a ham sandwich on the plate. "I made this for you, I'm sorry for laughing at that ugly dumbass." He still called him ugly and dumbass but I forgave him. A while ago, I found him watching the same drama too...secretly. I didn't bother talking to him. He probably wants to insult my husband again.'

"Right.. A sorry note, tsk." I closed the diary and lied on the bed. He's actually fond of giving me sorry notes before. He doesn't want us to fight.. Really. "I'm just sad you're becoming like this. I wanted us to be like before."

I saw a glimpse of a pink colored card in my bag. I stood up to get it. 'From your friend.'

"Friend?" I opened it and read.

'Annyeong Nini! I'm pretty sure you know me already. I'm sorry for saying this to you through a letter. I just don't know if I can talk to you in person without crying. I wanted to say that I was so happy to see you again one last time. If only you knew how many times I kneeled in front of my parents just for me to go to your school. I'm not some creep if that's what you think.

I wanted to be with you even just for several days and weeks. I'm going to admit something and don't hate me because of it. The truth is, I liked you way back when we were grade school classmates. I didn't tell you because I was shy. I wanted to see how have you been and I'm happy you found new friends.

That Taehyung guy? He's perfect for you. I know you thought I actually like you but I'm just testing the guy. He's really competitive and he really wants to win your heart. He even said he'll find me a pretty girl and just leave you to him. He offered me a trip to Europe just for me to leave you be. It was a big offer and I was so close to saying yes but I was just faking things. I wanted to laugh at his eagerness to make me stay away from you. And I will..

My stay here is just temporary. I'll go to the States with my parents tomorrow and I wanted to say goodbye. I guess I'm still too shy when it comes to this. I'm glad I was able to see and talk with you again. Don't forget about me, okay? You can date Taehyung, he's trustworthy. P. S. I'm seeing the girl I like there!! ♥♥♥'

"This kid- ARRGHH!! JINJJA WAE!??" If I only knew we was leaving and he was testing that idiot I would've spent time with him on his last stay. "Ahh! Kwon Jaereum you bitch!!"

"Jebubs!!" I angrily opened the door. "Someone's outside." Who the fuck? I looked outside the window and it was Taehyung. "Why is he crying?"

"He's a baby." I went downstairs and opened the door. "What are you doing here?"

"He talked to me." Who? That asshole slash dumbass who couldn't say goodbye personally? "Kwon."

"What did he say?" I asked as if I'm not aware of what they talked about. Obviously it's about him leaving and making Taehyung look like a complete idiot.

"I shouldn't have been mad at him." He was trying to look away the whole time. "He was just testing me. He said he's gonna leave."

"Yeah."  I answered softly.

"I'm sorry." He suddenly looked down. "I guess I should've just let the both of you bond today. I've realized how good of a friend he is. I shouldn't have been this selfish of you. I hope you can cool off and forgive me someday. I'll give you time and I won't rush things this time. I learned my mistake. I'll get going." He turned around and walked away.

What Jaereum said flashed again. 'You can date Taehyung, he's trustworthy.' If that's what you think Jae..

"Yah!" He stopped and turned around. I walked towards him. I didn't have second thoughts and hugged him tight. "Forgiven."

"W-what?" I giggled. "Did I hear that right? You forgave me already?!"

"Yeah, yeah.. Whatever. Thanks for coming Tae."

"Anytime shortcake. You're my g-girlfriend, right?" Why is he being like this? He's stuttering so cutely! "You said yes, right?"

"As far as I remember..I did. I'm your girlfriend, Taehyung. And I'm happy."

"YES!!!" He shouted and spinned me around. "No take backs?" I nodded. "YES!!" He never looked so happy like this. He pulled me close, hugging me. "You don't know how happy I am now that I can finally call you mine."

"It's shown all over your face, what are you talking about?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Tss. Don't be shy. You kissed me a lot of times and now you're kissing me on the forehead?"

"Should I kiss you on the lips instead?" He caressed my cheeks and leaned closer. The anticipation is killing me!

"Ahem!" Both of us turned to them. They were all looking at us from the window. "You. Go home." Dad said, pointing at Taehyung. "It's getting late."

"You should go." I said and slightly pushed him. "See you at school?"

"Y-yeah.. See you."

--
Author's Note:

There we have it!💖 They're finally okay😂💚 I told you guys not to hate Jaereum and THIS is why😅 He's just protective of his Nini.

Jaereum is my ideal boy bestfriend😁 I don't have many boy friends😅 (they're boys and my friends). I did once have one in seventh grade and he ended up liking me😩 Now.. He transferred to another school and we treat each other as strangers😂 Dunno why but we only greet each other during our birthdays and after that, it would seem like nothing happened😅

But I'm okay with it, I just wanted to share it to you guys😂 It's a nice experience💕

Anyways, hope you liked this chapter and talk to you guys again next time😊