🌸Blooming

J E N N I E

"Are you kidding me?! No! That's the most 'NO' thing we'll ever do! Do you understand? She hates flowers. Give her food or even a stuffed animal." So we did kind of bought it. He said he'll cook us food everyday! His cooking skills are beyond perfection.

"Are you sure she will like it?" Both Lisa and I nodded. "Okay."

"And give her chicken. Lots and lots of it. It's Jisoo unnie's favorite. She loves anyone who gives her chicken. Even if it's a murderer or a ghost. As long as it's chicken, she's head over heels for it."

"Noted. Thanks for the advice." The door above suddenly opened.

"Good morning Jisoo unnie! Look what Jin oppa prepared." She looked at us with her blank face. "Come on unnie.. It's good food. You can't say no, can you?"

"There's chicken." I took the plate and showed it to her. "See?" And we weren't wrong. She immediately when downstairs and took two drumsticks as if she was just passing by. Lisa and I winked to Jin oppa. "We got this."

Lisa and I called the others for breakfast. "Hey fraud! Wake up. Your hyung cooked us food." I leaned on the door frame and crossed my arms. "Wake up!" He was lying on his front while his hands were on each side, forming a star. "Bitch!" I went inside and kicked his foot.

"Later, shortcake. I'm still dreaming."

"I'm hypothesizing that you're a gay." He turned his head sidewards.

"What did you say to me?" He's serious based on his tone.

"You're acting like one! Get up and eat! Sleeping time's over." I pulled his arm causing him to fall. A loud *dug* was heard. "Oh-" I quickly ran away. I may have awakened the beast.

"Kim Jennie come back here!!" Yep. I really did. "You annoying brat!" He went downstairs and chased me. "Come here!" He was moving fast and I unknowingly left the house.

"Yah! Stop! I'm not gonna do it again. I'm not gonna do it again!! Taehyung!" He caught my hand and pulled me back. "It was unintentional, really!" He leaned closer to my face. "Your morning breath can kill, did you know that?"

"Do you want me to?" He was staring deeply into my eyes. I tried to look away but he would cup my face and make me face him.

"Y-yah!" My eyes grew bigger and bigger as he continue to lean closer to my face. I had no choice but to close my eyes.

"Mail for Jennie Kim!" He let go of me and turned around. There was a guy, wearing red with a hat. "Ms. Jennie Kim?"

"That's me!" I pushed Taehyung away and walked towards the mailman. "I'm Jennie Kim."

"You have a package from your sister." He gave me the box with my name on it and a and I signed something.

"Why would Krystal mail me this?" Taehyung was looking at my direction.

"What the heck is that?" He walked towards me. "A barbie doll?"

"None of your business and for your information, I don't play dolls anymore." I went back inside and opened the box. "It's.. A blank journal." A letter fell down from it. "What are you up to unnie?" I picked it up.

'I know you'll be experiencing a lot of things in this vacation. I heard you can't talk to anyone on the phone because there's no signal. I hope this journal will help you overcome the boredom and worry you're feeling. P.S. I still hate you. -Krystal'

"Jennie unnie! Let's eat! They are eating everything." I stood up and went to the dining room.

"Are you kidding me?!" They only left me one slice of bread and a lettuce. Good thing there's still some hot choco left. "You pigs!"

Night came and we were all tired from our practice. We practiced the whole day so it's not a surprise we're all tired and sleepy. Especially when all I did was shout.

I went to the bathroom downstairs and decided to take a half bath. I just took off my shirt when suddenly the door opened. "Holy fuck-!" He quickly covered my mouth. What is he doing in here?!!!

"Shh.. I don't want to get caught." What is he talking about? "Listen."

"Should we tell them?" My eyes moved towards the door. That's Lisa's voice. "I couldn't keep a secret, Kook." KOOK?! JUNGKOOK?!

"I don't know too." He answered.

"If we tell them, I bet they're never gonna let us talk to teach other. They hate each other THAT much. I really think this won't work."

"Lisa.. Stop thinking about that. Let's keep this from them for now. We'll tell them when the time comes." Then, we heard footsteps leaving.

"Don't shout, okay?" I nodded and he finally moved away.

"What just happened?"

"Lisa and Jungkook have a special something and they're scared to tell us." I didn't expect this to happen.. "See? This is what I've been telling you. We have to settle this problem. Even our members are affected by our selfishness. Let's end this war, Jennie."

I stopped for a second. I don't know what to say. I was feeling different things all at once. I'm scared, confused, lost, mad.. I don't know anymore.

"Jennie I'm willing to become your friend. You're the only one who's being hard to convince here."

"I can't trust you again. I can't trust someone who made me feel bad again. I just can't. I can't tell myself to forget about everything. The grudge is still here and it's not gonna come out. I really can't."

He sighed and nodded. "Okay. I'll be in the room." He opened the door and left.

I looked down and realized something. "Shit. I had no shirt on." I was only wearing my bra and my cleavage is clearly displayed. He saw everything. "Fuck."