🌸Bus Ride

J E N N I E

I carried my luggage and walked towards the pink bus in front of me. "I can't believe this." I said to myself.

"Unnie!!" Lisa and Chaeyoung shouted, running towards me. "Is this for real? Are we really going to live with those boys?"

"I'm sorry you guys have to come with me. This was supposed to be my problem but you got dragged into this mess."

"We also hate PURPLE. They have caused us trouble too. Right Jisoo unnie?" Really? I turned to Jisoo and she nodded.

"What did those jerks do to you? Tell me if they hurt you and I'll break their bones!"

"Let's talk on the bus." We went inside and chose our seats. The four of us sat at the back. Me and Jisoo unnie, and Lisa and Chaeng in front of us.

PURPLE is still not here so it wasn't THAT noisy. I can't imagine spending three good months with them. It's pure chaos.

"Jisoo unnie, what did you mean by they caused you trouble? Did they hurt you?"

She sighed before answering. "Please don't freak out. I know you don't hate the whole group, just Taehyung." She does have a point... "And we hate these individual members too. Starting with Lisa.. She and Jungkook are rivals. They're both running for class president and also for class valedictorian."

"Seriously? How come I didn't know about this?!"

"Shhh! I'm not yet done. Second is Chaeyoung. She's Jimin's neighbor and that pervert retard is always bothering her at night. He'd throw rocks at her window and boast his snacks to her. He once tired to touch her but Chaeng doesn't want to talk about it."

"You're telling me that Jimin harassed my wifey? Why on earth didn't you tell me?!"

"Wait. I'm not finished. And lastly, me. Kim Seokjin's my ex boyfriend. He cheated on me with some big breasted bitch and they're still together."

"He- Why didn't you guys tell me about this?! I should've known! They can't just do those things to you! Unnie.."

"We decided not to. You we're so mad at Taehyung and you're almost close to killing the guy. We know you're gonna act all crazy when we tell you this. You'll be in greater trouble."

"I'm still your friend.."

"But now you know." I can't believe it. I thought Taehyung was the only one who I should be mad at. Seems like I should be mad at almost all of them.

"Oh shit, I forgot to pee. Save this seat for me!" Jisoo unnie said running and leaving the bus. I sighed and looked at my phone. It's already eight A.M. Those idiots are late.

"Hey shortcake." He threw his bag on the seat beside me and smiled, evily.

"What are you doing? This is Jisoo unnie's seat! Look for yours!" He took his bag and ignored what I said. He sat beside me and took his headphones out. "Taehyung!"

"What?" He innocently asked and wore his headphones. He opened his phone and saw him tapping the shuffle button on his phone.

"Seriously? Yah!" He put his phone down and closed his eyes. "Y-yah! Go find a vacant seat! Taehyung!!" I was pushing him but I couldn't. It's like he's glued to this seat. "Fuck you!"

Jisoo unnie came back. "Ah, jinjja?!" She scratched her head and looked around.

"I'm so sorry unnie! I can't push him away! This jerk!"

"It's okay, I'll just look for a vacant one. There should be more vacant seats left." She looked at the front. "Found it!" Phew. I will seriously leave this seat if she couldn't find one. I looked at her and she wasn't moving.

"Unnie?" I stood up and looked at the vacant seat. "Oh shit." She will have to sit with Jin. "Jisoo-"

"It's fine." She walked towards her seat and crossed her legs.

"Tsk. This your fault!" I shouted but he didn't react. "Yah! I'm talking to you, asshole!!" I was about to take his headphones away but he held my wrist and looked at me with a blank expression.

"Don't even think about it." I rolled my eyes and he let go of my hand.

"We'll be leaving now students. Fasten your seatbelts and prepare for the long ride." Our school driver said.

Prepare indeed.

The bus started moving and I was looking outside the window, just like everytime when mom, Krystal and I were having a road trip. I love feeling the cold breeze in my face. It's too perfect.

A U T H O R

Little did Jennie know, she was getting sleepy. Taehyung who was minding his own business got startled when he felt something on his lap. "What the fuck?" He took off his headphones and looked at her. "Looks like my little shortcake's asleep." He said caressing her hair. He wore his headphones and closed his eyes, not minding his enemy sleeping on his lap. "Sleep well Kim."