🌸Mrs. Yeo's Decision

A U T H O R

"Jennie.. Wake up shortcake.." He brushed her hair with his fingers, smiling from ear to ear. "Jen."

"Shut up, I'm still sleepy." He pulled her close for her to burry her face on the crook of his neck.

"Cute." He hugged her tighter. "Sleep well, jenjen."

"Please be here when I wake up." She suddenly whispered. Taehyung kissed her forehead and hummed in agreement.

It was seven in the morning and they still decided too cuddle with each other. It doesn't happen everyday so they spent the remaining time well.

The problem was.. They still have class. But who cares right?

For the second time, Jennie woke up. She was happy to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully beside her. She poked his nose, waking him up. "Good morning."

"You're up." Taehyung slowly sat down and looked at her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Not really. It fucking hurts and it's all because of you, thank you very much." He chuckled and brushed his hair back.

"Wait. We still have class right?"

"Hmm.." She closed her eyes and turned around, her back facing him.

"Yah. Stop being lazy." He stood up and wore his pants. "Yah Jennie." He walked towards her and bended his knees. "We're late."

"I don't fucking care." She rolled to the opposite side again. "I'm tired. This is your fault."

"Ani, you agreed to this too. Now get up before you get us introuble." She ignored him and pulled the blanket up. "Are you going to make me do this the hard way Ms. Kim?" For the second time, she ignored him giving Taehyung no choice. "Fine, you really won't?"

He pulled the blanket leaving her naked in front of him. "Yah! Pervert!! Give that back!" She shouted, covering her private parts with her hands. "I'm telling you Taehyung! Give it back!"

"Nope. Your stubborn ass won't leave the bed. Now you're fully awake."

"Okay, okay! Give the blanket back and let me change."

"What for? I've seen everything. You have nothing to hide shortcake." She widened her eyes and threw a pillow at him.

"Idiot! That was different! Now give it to me!" Taehyung shook his head and laughed. "I'm serious! Taehyung just give me the damn blanket!"