🌸Feeling His Pain

J E N N I E

"Yah Taehyung! Who told you you can help me with my things?!" Earlier this morning, he went to my house and opened the door for me. Second weird thing, he always keeps me close to him. Third weirdest thing is, he helps me carry my bag. "I'm an independent woman who doesn't need your fucking assistance."

"A simple 'Thank you' wouldn't hurt. At least I'm being the responsible best friend. Wae? You don't want me like this?"

"No. You're becoming sooo weird!" He rolled his eyes and put his arm around me. I almost screamed but good thing I took a hold of myself. "The fuck?"

"You'll get used to this." He walked me to the classroom and pushed me inside. "I'll be back here again later." He said and ran.

"I better not see your dumbass here Kim! I swear! You're humiliating me!!" I angrily went to my chair. "Why does he have to be like that?"

"Don't be so stressed. You should be happy you have a friend like him." Yeah. A friend. I don't know why that word hurts so much. "I heard he's dating Sooyoung."

"That weirdo? Yes, he is. Sooyoung's the girl of his dreams. He waited for this moment to happen and yippie, here he is." I said sarcastically.

"Why are you being bitter about it?"

"N-nothing. I'm just not in the mood. He already ruined my morning by doing such things." I took my notebook and looked at my schedule. "Okay. Cheer practice after class this afternoon." The competition is almost here and we have to prepare. Of course we haven't forgot about it. We just have to catch up with the lessons before we proceed to practice.

Class started and just like what Jae does everytime, I never understood any part of the lesson. "See you around Nini!" He ran to his friends' table. I'm happy he's getting along with others too.

I went to the washing area. As I was rinsing my hands, I heard some cries inside the restroom. The washing area is connected to the comfort room so.. Makes sense?

I didn't want to eavesdrop but when I knew the owner of the voice, I didn't hesitate to listen. "Isn't there any other way? I don't want you guys to separate." I can clearly hear the sadness in his voice. "Mom.. What about me?"

If I can just open this door, take that phone away from him and hug him so tight, I will. But I stopped myself. I'm not the right person to do that.

The door suddenly opened, revealing him and his red eyes. "Taehyung."

"J-jen.." He quickly pulled me in and closed the door. "Y-you heard?" He asked, almost a whisper. "Did you-" I didn't waste no time and hugged him. "Jen.." He sobbed and hugged me back.

"Don't worry. Just let it out." His cries got louder and louder. I can feel his sadness and it's reminding me of what happened to my family. "I'm here.."

"I can't.. I don't want to have a broken family, Jen."

"Shh.. It's alright. I understand you." He tightened his embrace, I can already feel him clutching my shirt. "I know how you feel, Taehyung."

We stayed like that for minutes until he wasn't crying anymore. He let go of me and looked down. "I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone about this."

"But.. They have to know. Let us help you." He shook his head and looked at me.

"This was supposed to be my problem. I don't want others to know because they'll just worry about me."

"Why do people always say that excuse? Taehyung, we're your friends. We will listen to you and help you as much as we can. You don't have to keep this problem to yourself." He nodded and wiped his tears.

"O-okay."

"You're stronger than this. It will pass." He smiled bitterly.

"Thanks Jen."

"Anytime." He opened the door and it was just in time for the end of break time.

"I'll take you to your room." I was about to decline but he put his index finger on my lips. "No. You can't change my mind." He held my hand and walked me to my classroom.

"Thank you. If you need anyone to talk to.. I'm here, okay? Your group, my group.. We're here to help you get through this Taehyung."

"That's why I'm so lucky to have you guys." He smiled and we bid goodbye to each other.

"You flirty slut." What?! I quickly turned to her, about to talk back.. But I can't. "Do you think I don't know what you're doing to my boyfriend?"

"Sooyoung, I am not flirting with Taehyung. He's my friend so NORMALLY we would talk casually. Don't tell me you don't know Jennie Kim. I'm that bestfriend he's talking about, thank you very much."

"Of course I know you. You're a piece of slutty looking bitch who wants to steal Taehyung from me." She grabbed my wrist and looked angrily into my eyes. "I'm warning you. Stay away from him. He's mine and mine only. I don't care if you're friends with him. I don't want to see you talking to my boyfriend."

Author's Note:

Yep. THAT has to happen😕 A revelation for you guys in the next chapter!😁 Probably I'll update tomorrow because I'm busy with something😅 I hope you guys like this chapter❤

Thanks for the 13K reads!!💓 I'll keep doing my best to satisfy everyone!!😘 Saranghae!💚