🌸Monthly Visitor

J E N N I E

I opened my eyes and found out he's not here anymore. "He must have gone home." I stood up and closed the window. I sighed. "Don't assume too much Jennie. Of course he'll leave."

"You're awake." I turned around and saw him carrying a bucket of fried chicken. "Um.." He raised it up. "Chicken?"

"You're still here? When are you going home? Is unnie and your hyung here?" He shook his head and sat on the bed.

"Hyung and Krytal noona aren't going home. They just texted me a while ago so I'm staying." IS HE BEING SERIOUS?!

"Yah. May I remind you that we have a fucking good for nothing class tomorrow and you should go home!"

"Aish.. Can we please not talk about school for once?" I nearly lost my balance when he took off his shirt.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" He chuckled and slowly walked towards me. Fuck! I never felt so nervous my whole life! Can he not be this hot?!

"I thought you're used to this, shortcake?" He trailed his finger from my jawline down to my neck. I almost let out a sinful sound but i forced myself to shut up. His face was so close to mine, I can feel his breathing. "Not yet?"

"Get away from me." I got to my senses and pushed him away. "You shouldn't do shit like that, now that you have a girlfriend. She's gonna think something's wrong."

"Tsk. She knows you're my bestfriend. The whole school knows how much of a flirt I am. She won't get mad. She knows I love her and I'm faithful to her. I made sure of that."

Yeah. I know.

"Chicken." I sat on the bed and ate one drumstick. He positioned himself at the very back part of the bed and put his arms under his head. "This is not your room. Don't feel at home."

He glared at me and put his arms down. "Kill joy." I took another bite and looked at him. "Hungry?"

I didn't know why but I suddenly felt the need of milk. "Uh.. Taehyung. Can you buy me milk? I believe Krystal unnie drank everything."

"Nope. Buy that yourself, you're old enough. I'm too lazy to stand. What are your legs for?"

"You're useless! Get off the fucking bed or I'll cut your dick off!!!" I quickly covered my mouth after I realized what I said. "Ughh!!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down. I forgot you're on your period." He stood up from the bed and opened the door. "What else do you want?"

You. "Nothing."

"I'll be back. Don't leave the house." He closed the door shut. I finally had the chance to scream.

"Fucking hell! What the heck are you doing Jennie Kim?!" That was so embarrassing. I wish I just disappeared.

I moved towards the upper part of the bed. Suddenly, a phone vibrated. This must be Taehyung's. 'My Sunshine', the ID was labeled. Of course it's his beloved Sooyoung.

"Should I answer it? No, no.. She might think I'm some other bitch and that would ruin their relationship. Taehyung wouldn't want that."

After the call, a message was sent. She was asking him if he's alright. Lucky. I minded my own business and put it on the bedside table.

Minutes passed and he came carrying a bag full of fresh milk. "Thank you." I took it and immediately chugged one. "Love it!"

"You didn't know how hard it is to run to a convenient store at night. And I did that because of you! Don't chop my dick off."

I stopped myself from laughing and focused on drinking the milk. "Oh. I almost forgot. Sooyoung called you. I didn't answer because she might get the wrong idea. She sent a text too."

He happily took his phone and read the text. "She's so sweet. I'm lucky to have her, don't you think?"

"You're both lucky to have each other, Taehyung. No doubt. You're perfect for each other." And I wish I was just her.

"That's why I love you. Come here." He pulled me towards him and put his head on my shoulder. "Can I ask you a favor?"

"Uh..no." He glared at me and and slapped my arm. "What? You're old enough for shit."

"I'm serious! Hear me out." He faced me and held both of my hands. "I really want you to stay in my life forever. I want us to be like this until the end."

"Why are you talking like that? It's not like you'll die or whatsoever. Why? Are you feeling something weird?"

"No! I'm just saying that I want to keep you. I want us to be friends forever. Can you do that for me?" My ears rang.

Friends.

"Of course, Taehyung. Count on me." He smiled and hugged me. "Now can we finish eating so we can go to sleep? I don't wanna be late." He chuckled and let me go.

"Sure." We finished the food and drinks. I did my night routine and lied on the bed. "Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

"They won't fit." He walked towards my cabinet and took my cupcake pajama. "Yah! Of all things?!"

"I have to change too." He went to the bathroom and I bursted out laughing when he went out. "At least I'm not naked! Stop laughing at me woman!"

"You look gay!! I'm gonna give you a makeover."

"Shut up. Just tell me if you want to see me naked and I'll strip myself in front of you." He said smirking like a freak. I ain't a pervert bitch!

"You're weird." He jumped on the bed and hugged me.

"Good night." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

"Yeah." My eyes felt heavy, making me sleep in an instant.

Just like before.

Sleeping together and talking dirty seems normal before but now... I don't think it's fine. Things have changed and things like this shouldn't be brought back again or I'll fall for him over and over again. I will just hurt myself in silence.

__
Author's Note :

I'm back!!😅 Sorry if I wasn't able to update. School as always was harsh on us and this corona virus is ruining everything!🙁 Stay safe everyone!💚