🌸The Not So Protective Father

J E N N I E

We bid goodbye and went to our houses. Jungkook brought his car so he was the one who took all of us. And Taehyung? Well.. He said he'll just catch up. He wanted to look presentable to impress dad.

"Where did you sleep last night?" The three of them were standing in front of me, crossing their arms.

"Um.. T-taehyung's." As if it was scripted, they gasped and looked at each other. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Jebbuble! Don't tell me you lost it to him?!" Ah, really unnie?!

"Jennie," Mom walked towards me and held my shoudlers. "Did he force you? Did he hurt my baby? Tell me if that guy hurt you."

"I told you to talk to me before engaging into something like that! He's even the guy I'm mad at!"

"Guys! Calm down.. We did NOTHING." Technically we almost did something but that will just add heat to the fire "I'm still a virgin! I know my limitations. We just slept together and that's it."

"Goodness!" Mom said and backed away. "Why were you there anyway? I thought you're mad at him?"

"We made up. It was his birthday and we shouldn't miss it. I didn't want him to feel lonely on his day."

"Tsk. At least you should've called or texted one of us. We were worried about you!" Dad said. He raises his voice when he's mad, worried or happy. If he doesn't, he really doesn't care.

"I'm sorry you guys.. I won't do it again, I promise."

"You better Jebubs. Have you eaten breakfast already?" Krystal asked.

"Yep. Jin cooked for all of us. No worries." They nodded and left. "And dad," He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "Taehyung's coming later. I thought you'd want to know him better."

"Okay."

"Don't be so harsh like before. He's really just a scared baby. He's nice."

"We'll see later." He went to the kitchen with mom and unnie. I sighed and looked at the clock. What time will he come?

I went to my room and changed. The tiger was making fun of me because of my small figure that made his shirt look like a dress. "But I'm keeping this." I folded it and kept it hidden inside my closet. I'll just say I lost it, hehe.

"Jennie!" Dad called. "Your idiot looking visitor is here!" I quickly fixed myself and ran downstairs. Who knows what will dad do to him? "Is this it?"