🌸Clinic Buddies

J E N N I E

I passed by Taehyung's classroom. Our teacher asked me to give these files to their teacher and I have to swallow my pride to do it. "Excuse-" I suddenly saw his classmates beating him up. He fell on the floor but they didn't stop there. "Tae-" I was about to call him but I remembered what I kept telling myself.

Still, I can't let them hurt him like this.

I ran to Mrs. Yeo's office and told her what's happening. "Those immature students!" She hurriedly went to his classroom and stopped them.

..while I decided to stay out of the way. I don't want him to know that I still care for him. I do. I really do but I know I shouldn't anymore.

Students from other classrooms came to see what happened. "Jen!" Jisoo unnie ran towards me. "What's going on?"

"Taehyung's been beaten up by his classmates." I excused myself and left the scene. It was disrespectful of me to leave unnie there but I couldn't stand it. "I can't pity him.. Stop being stupid Jennie."

"Hi Jennie.." I lifted my head and looked at them. "We heard that you're no longer friends with Taehyung." Said Wendy.

"And he's not a part of PURPLE anymore. That's all because of you right?" Sana said, sounding so annoying.

"You triggered our friend to make him choose. If you were just a responsible human being who knows her place, that wouldn't have happened." Tzuyu said, crossing her arms.

"You know what? I have no time for your bullshits." I wanted to walk away but they pulled me back and pushed me hard on the wall. "What the fuck?! Let me go!"

"We're tired to see you living your perfect little life Kim Jennie. If we can just make you disappear, we already did!!"

"What the fucking hell did I do wrong to all of you?! You used me! You framed me! And now you want me to disappear?! Why do you bitches hate me so much?!"

"Because you're everyone's little Miss Perfect! Everything in your life goes your way!"

"So you're jealous of me?! Is that why?!" Sana suddenly slapped me.

"You don't deserve to live amazingly like this Jennie! All you did was walk inside this campus and there goes everyone cheering for you! And you're not even that pretty!" Tzuyu grabbed my hair and kept hitting my head on the wall. "I fucking hate you so much!"

The three of them started hitting me wherever they want and here I am becoming more and more defenseless. I couldn't even block my face from their slaps and scratches. The hardest part was I couldn't even scream for help.

"Hey! What are you students doing to her?!" They suddenly ran and let go of me. I felt weak and fell on the ground. I noticed something dripping from my head. "It's.. B-blood?"

"Miss! Get up." The teacher helped me stand. I successfully got on my knees but felt pain in my head making me faint.

--

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on a fluffy bed. I touched my forehead and there was a bandage on it. There were scars on my arms and my face hurts. "Those bitches are gonna pay for what they did."

I turned to my side and saw TAEHYUNG?! He's still unconscious. But I don't want to be anywhere near him.

"N-nurse? Nurse." Where the fuck is she? Sleeping on duty? "Nurse!" I just realized what I did when he started waking up. "Holy crap."

I slowly got up and quietly left the bed. "Jennie?" Shit. He also stood up and walked towards me. "What.. Who did this to you?!"

"It's none of your business." I said, looking away. He quickly grabbed my wrist and made me face him.

"Tell me who did this to you." I yanked my hand away. "Jennie."

"As if you care? Mind your own self Taheyung! I don't need your help in anything!"

"Goddammit it Kim Jennie!!" He exclaimed making me back away. "Do you really think I don't give a single fuck about you after what happened?!" He kept walking towards me and I kept walking backwards trying to avoid him. "I still care about you, whether you tell me not to!"

"Taehyung-" I felt the wall behind me. Why now? "S-stop."

"I'm gonna ask you this again Jennie Kim. Who are those fuckers who did this shit to you?!"

"I said just leave them alone! I'm no longer your problem and you're no longer mine! Stop this nonsense Taehyung and just let me go!"

"Then why the fuck did you save me a while ago?" I widened my eyes. He knows?! "Why the hell are you acting like you don't care about me when you actually do?!"

"Because.. Because I don't want to get hurt again! But you know the truth Tae? I can't! I'm doing my best not to give a single fuck about you but I can't!"

"Then stop ignoring me!! I'm not gonna do the same mistake again!"

"And then what? I'll become your best friend forever again?! I want to move on from you Taehyung so stop doing this and just let me be!"

"I can't! I still care about you Jennie! I still care about all of you! Don't push me away, please?"

"You really don't understand it, do you? I'm tired of being your matryr friend! If pushing you away makes me feel better in the end then I will! I want to put an end to this stupid feelings which I wish didn't exist! Can't you see? I'm tired.. I don't want to feel like this anymore."

"But I don't want to let you go."

"Why is it so hard for you to do that?! You have Sooyoung! You're happy with her! What do you need us for?! A backup plan?! A fucking rebound?!"

"I still need you okay?! I'm happy with her but I still want to be with you guys!!"

"You chose her in front of us. Now go with your decision and never bother me or any of us because you have no one else to turn to after what you did."

"You're right. A time will come that I will have no one. When I will be alone.. People I love never stayed in my life Jen. I'm losing everyone.. And I'm losing you." He said and tears started to fall from his eyes. What is he talking about? "But I'm still hoping that if I lose her, you'll be there to cheer me up like how you used to."

--
Author's Note:

I wanted to make a happy, heart fluttering scene but ended up putting a heartbreaking one😩 I really wanted to stay away from drama because I don't know how to do them but here I am again.. 😅

Just a little something for you guys: Someone's coming back!!💓