🌸Finally Settled

A U T H O R

"Um, Versis? Why are you turning green?" Chaeyoung asked while eating her barbeque. The little girl looked at her light.

"Oh no.."

The other eight came to them. "Versis, you turn green when either Taehyung or Jennie is horny, right?" She nodded and widened her eyes.

"For fuck's sake.. JENNIE!!!" The ten of them ran inside the house. "Kim Jennie! Get out of that room right now!" Jisoo shouted, banging the door.

"Taehyung! Don't do anything to her! You're still kids!!" Hoseok shouted.

The door suddenly opened by Taehyung. "What are you guys doing?" They hurriedly went inside and checked on Jennie. "Yah! You can't just enter our room."

"Jennie, are you alright? What did he do to you?" Lisa asked and sat beside her.

"N-nothing. Why would you guys think that?" They looked at each other and sighed.

"Versis turned green. It happens when one of you is getting horny so we went here as fast as we can to stop you from doing something stupid. Remember the rules Mrs. Yeo gave us."

"We weren't gonna do anything. You don't have to worry. I will not let this jerk touch me. Besides, we're starting to become friends."

"Right. Just.. Hold your feelings." Namjoon said, elbowing Taehyung. "I know it was you. You can't control your emotions." He whispered and left. Taehyung just glared at him because he know's Namjoon's right.

"Think before doing anything. We'll be downstairs if you need help or something." Jisoo said and they left the room.

"See?" Jennie immediately stood up. "They would've seen us. And it's not what friends do Taehyung."

"Fine. I'll be more careful and patient next time. I don't see any problem with friends kissing though. Girls do it."

"Why? Are you a girl? A gay perhaps?" Jennie teased him with her surprised expression.

"The fuck are you talking about? I can fuck you here, right now and prove to you that I am more than a man. You'll be begging for more when I start pounding in you! You will moan my name countless times because of how good I am. I tell you Jennie Kim. I am not gay." He said firmly right into her face. Jennie gulped and quickly looked away. "Keep that in mind."

"Sure. You didn't need to say a whole speech advertising your expertise in bed." She pushed him away and smirked. "That ain't gonna work for me, for your information."

"Free trial?" She quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "I was just kidding! You always take everything seriously."

"Then take me seriously! I'm doing my best to get used to your fucking attitude so get used to mine too. I take things seriously so don't make the same mistake you did when we were kids."

"Okay, okay. Calm down." He hugged her and patted her back. "At least I know."

"I just hate being fooled. Though it's just a joke, I still hate it when people don't take me seriously."

"Is it about your past that only Jisoo knows?" Jennie slowly nodded and hugged him too. "You can tell me about it so I can understand you better."

"I still don't fully trust you. But I will someday." She burried her head on his chest. "I'm short tempered, Taehyung."

"I know. And I'm impatient. I cannot hold my emotions." Jennie giggled and broke the hug.

"I know."

--

J E N N I E

"Taehyung?" He wasn't on the bed. Where did he go now? I stood up and looked for him downstairs. Maybe he got hungry?

"Stop. I'm not interested in you." I suddenly heard his whines in the living room. "Let me go." The fuck is happening to him?

I quietly walked closer and peeked behind a cabinet. "Just stay still Taehyung. I'll make you happy just for tonight." It's one of my members, Yera! She was only wearing her bra and shorts. This slut! She started planting kisses on his neck. Taehyung was struggling to push her away but she keeps on pushing him down.

"I don't want to do this with you. Get off me." She just rolled her eyes and continued kissing him.

"Bitch!" Both of them quickly turned to me. I walked towards them and pulled her away. "You piece of shit!" I slapped her. She deserved it! "How dare you harass him?"

"J-jennie.." I slapped her again.

"You may be a member of CRUSH. But I'm still your leader and as your leader, I'm kicking you out of the group."

"What?! You can't do that!"

"Of course I can! I'm the team captain. You can never go against me and my decisions. You shouldn't have messed with me nor my friend if you're smart. Pack your things because you are no longer a part of this group."

"But-"

"Shut it! I don't want to see you here tomorrow. Go before I can't stop myself from punching you." She quickly ran upstairs. "Hey. You okay?" I helped him stand and he suddenly hugged me. "Boys aren't always the knight in shining armors."

"I didn't expect you to do that for me. Thanks." He pulled away and smiled  "But did you really mean it? Are we really friends now?"

"You heard me right you jackass." He widened his eyes and hugged me tight. I was standing on my toes because he was raising me up a little. "Too tight." He let go of me and I finally breathed. "Boy you're happy."

"VERY. No take backs?" He raised his pinky and smiled widely, showing all of his teeth. "Promise?"

I raised my pinky and intertwined it with his. "No take backs."

"Yes!" He hugged me again and spinned me around.

"Put me down, you weirdo!"

"Nope." He literally lifted me and took me back to the room. I almost shouted when he dropped me on the bed but he pulled me for a hug once again.

"You're addicted to hugs, aren't you?"

"You can't blame me, I'm happy. You don't see me like this always so enjoy the moment while it lasts, my Jennie Kim."

"Whatever you say Taehyung."