🌸Rivalry Starts Now

J E N N I E

"Jaereum!"

"What?!" Taehyung immediately stood up and pulled me towards him. "Yah! You can't be here. Go home." What the heck is he doing?

"Don't be such a meanie." I hit his chest. He winced in pain and glared at me. "Jaereum's not gonna cause any trouble, okay?"

"Yep. I won't." He said and smiled. "I really just wanted to visit her and check if she's okay. I didn't know you both made up. Nice to see you.. I guess?"

"No. It's not nice to see you. Jen, kindly make him leave." I hit his stomach with my elbow and stomped on his feet. "Argh! Y-yah!"

"Come in." He steped inside. I quickly pushed Taehyung aside and sat on the couch with Jaereum. He deserved it! He shouldn't have treated this guy like that. "Want a sandwich?"

"Ah.. I'm kind of hungry." I stood up and went to the kitchen. My parents and Krystal aren't there anymore. Where did they go?

"Eh." I shrugged it off and took the bottle of nutella on the top shelf. I was about to spread it on one slice of bread when Taehyung stole the bread knife from me. "What are you doing?"

"I'm the first visitor so I'm gonna have the first sandwich." He also took the bread from me and put nutella all on it. "I'm making my own. Some 'Good Friend' just had to ignore me because of her bestfriend." He took a bite of it and left.

"What is up with him?" I shook my head and made another sandwich. "Jaereumie!" I called and gave him the plate of goodness I made. "You want juice?"

"No.. You already gave me this. I'm thankful." We were suddenly surprised by Taehyung's angry steps towards the kitchen. "Is your boyfriend normally like that?"

"Ah.. He's not my boyfriend. We have mutual feelings but no label. And no. He's not normally like that." Taehyung came back with a glass of orange juice on his hand. "Kim Taehyung! You didn't ask permission from me!" He continued walking towards the window where I pushed him and ate.

"Thanks for not asking me if I'm hungry." He sarcastically said and looked outside. "I feel like I'm some third wheeler asshole ruining somebody else's date."

"I'm sorry. Were the both of you-"

"No, no. He's just overreacting. Yah Taehyung! Come sit here. What are you doing over there?"

"Spending some ME time because some idiot took my girl." Okay, I know what's happening.

"I'll talk to him." I excused myself and hugged his back. "Is Mr. Fraud jealous? You can always tell me if you are."

"I'm not. Why would I? I'm just your Fraud while he's your Jaereumie. Big difference, right?"

"You're jealous." He just ignored me and ate his sandwich. "Fine. Enjoy being with yourself." I went back to the couch and sat beside him. "He's an arrogant jerk who won't admit what he's feeling.. THOUGH IT'S FUCKING OBVIOUS!"

"I wouldn't feel like this if she didn't PUSH ME ASIDE TO LET HER FRIEND GO INSIDE THE FUCKING HOUSE!" And he's talking back at me?!

"If he wasn't just a BITTER PIECE OF SHIT, I WOULDN'T HAVE!"

"Wait, wait. Can't you guys just talk to each other normally? To be honest, I feel like I'm just ruining your day." He stood up. "I'll see you at school."

"Ani.. You're not ruining anything. He's just being UNFAIR BECAUSE HE'S A JEALOUS PIG!"

"Alright.. Call me anything you want, but I don't want to see his face in your house!" Just WHY is he so mad at Jaereum?! The guy is doing NOTHING to him. "Gate crasher." He said narrowing his eyes at my friend. "I want you out."