🌸End - PROPHECY

J E N N I E

It's been four years.

"Yah Kim Jennie! People are waiting outside. What are you still doing here?" Krystal unnie asked.

"Just.. Checking some things." I hid my diary behind me. "I'll be there in a minute." She nodded and left.

I sat down on the bed and opened it. So many memories.. It just had to end bitterly.  

I admit. I miss him.. So much. Sometimes, I imagine him beside me, smiling and talking sweetly like he always does. I pretend I'm hugging him through hugging a pillow.. Then I'll cry.

I really haven't moved on from what happened. After that day... He never called. Not even one message. I tried to reach him but he wouldn't answer my calls. I've heard nothing from him since he left. Nothing.

"But it's funny because all these time.. I'm still into you, Kim Taehyung." I said looking at one of our pictures. "I still fucking love you after what you did." I sighed and went downstairs.

I became one of our family's restaurants' owner and good thing I'm doing well. My restaurant is getting more popular. It's the only thing that can make myself busy and forget about him for a moment.

"Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Lee. I'm glad you could visit." They're my business partners.

"Of course, dear. You're almost like a daughter to us. Though you declined our proposal to you, we're still good." Technically, they wanted me to marry their son. He's well-mannered and not to mention his good looks. But the fact that Taehyung NEVER broke up with me made me say no. It's crazy but I still believe that he'll be back.

"I'm reserved for someone.. So, about my plans.. I wanted to expand to Europe. The restaurant is growing big and it even reached people from across the globe. I thought this is a big opportunity for us to gain more profit and loyal customers."

"That's great! We would support that Jennie. You're really intelligent in that age. Why won't you find someone who will be with you?"

"I'm still hoping he'll be back-- the guy I always loved. I'm still holding onto that little chance. But I know it's gonna be worth the wait."

"You never failed to amaze me." Mrs. Lee said and smiled. "Anywho, if we're done, we'll get going. Just send the papers to us, dear."

"Sure, Mrs. Lee." They bid goodbye and left. I sighed. Sometimes I wonder why I'm still hoping that you'll come back..when I know it's totally impossible. "I guess I just love you that much."

"Nini!" I suddenly turned to the door and saw Jaereum.

"Bitch?!" I stood up and ran towards him. "I didn't know you're coming back!" I noticed a girl was with him. "Oohh.. Is she the one? Your girlfriend?"

"I'm Jeon Somi." I shook her hand. She smiled and looked at Jaereum. "Jae told me so much about you. It's so nice to finally meet you."

"It's so nice to meet you too. When did the both of you arrive? Wait, you should come in." They went inside and sat on the couch.

"We just arrived actually and we left our luggage at our house. I wanted to surprise you and Somi wanted to meet you so bad."