🌸Birthday Girl

A U T H O R

Weeks passed and no one thought Jennie and Taehyung would be SO close. Almost like siblings to describe it. Sure they did fight and cuss a lot but the fact that they made up so fast makes the group wonder if they're still normal.

"So this is the plan." Jisoo gathered everyone inside their room. Well, Taehyung and Jennie weren't there. "Jennie's birthday is next week and we're planning to surprise her."

"We always greet her at twelve early in the morning. Now, we're planning to make her think we forgot about it. Then when night comes, the whole house would be lit up with fairy lights. She loves them." Chaeyoung said.

"Guys!" Taehyung immediately went inside the room. "Jennie's wondering where the heck you've been. Continue this later or she'll notice."

With everyone panicking, Jennie who was innocently drinking her milk in the garden got curious and went inside. "What's with all of you looking so nervous?"

"Oh.. We.. We were just watching a horror movie upstairs and a jumpscare happened. Scared everyone the hell out." Namjoon explained naturally.

"You guys watched together and you bitches didn't think to tell me?" They gulped. Jennie's the scariest when she's mad. "Oh wait. Good idea. I can't handle horror movies. Nice thinking." She gave them a thumbs up and smiled.

They secretly breathed.

"Anywho.. Kim Taehyung, have you seen my ice cream? I'm sure it was just in the fridge."

"Are you gonna kill me if I tell you I ate it?" Her eyes widened. "WHICH I didn't do because it's yours. Ask Jungkook."

"That kid loves banana milk. He ain't interested about my ice cream. And for the record, YOU mister stole 37 ice creams from me already!"

"Be charitable. You love me right?" He winked and went upstairs.

"Gosh, he assumes a lot." She went back to the garden and continued what she was doing.

Since she and Taehyung became friends, her journal was filled with their little moments. Like when Jennie cut a hole in the bottom of his shorts while he's in practice, Taehyung painting her Chanel clothes black reason for his almost death and when the both of them almost saw each other naked in the bathroom. Thank the blackout.

Jennie finished writing and headed back to their room. She found Taehyung on his bed, listening to his headphones with his eyes closed.

She left her journal on a table and jumped on top of him, surprising the poor guy. He groaned in pain and took his headphones off. "The fuck Kim Jennie?!"

"Still not used to this? I do this all the time dumbo." He rolled his eyes and messed her hair. Jennie looked like a starfish sticking on a rock. They've gotten comfortable with each other as time pass by and this right now, is normal.

"In the mood to cuddle?" She happily nodded and hugged him. "Bitch."

"Shut up asshole." A yawn escaped her mouth making Taehyung chuckle at her cuteness. "I'm tired."

"You just woke up sleepyhead."

"I know." She slowly closed her eyes and slept on his chest.