🌸Unicorn

J E N N I E

"Explain." She said while stirring her coffee. "I want to hear your reasons." This is because of what happened an hour ago.

"I'm definitely sure I didn't start it this time." He said, glaring at me.

"Fine. I started it. He was just so annoying! I can't stand him Mrs. Yeo. His presence is making my blood boil!"

"As if I'm not annoyed by your presence. I didn't want to sit beside you. If it wasn't for our bus, WE wouldn't have been sitting together."

"And you expect me to believe that?! You lying piece of shi-"

"Enough! I'm tired of your bickering! When will the both of you stop arguing? Can't you just talk?" We lowered our heads. "Since I got here, all I heard were your shouts and arguments. I thought you already solved this problem?"

"I'm sorry." Both of us said.

"I don't want to hear any of those anymore, is that okay?" We nodded and said goodbye.

"This is your fault." He quietly said but I clearly heard it.

"If you didn't take my perfume THIS wouldn't have happened. All you do is annoy me."

"So this is my fault? Is that what you're trying to say here?"

"No. I'm saying that you should just leave me alone!" I bumped his shoulder and went to the court.

"Unnie! What happened? Did that old hag scold you again?" Lisa asked.

"Of course she did. That's what she's good at. He's really pissing me off!!" I sat on the bleachers and fixed myself. "I should be happy because we won. But some motherfucker just had to take a photo of us and send it to the principal!" I said, glaring at this specific group of cheerleaders. "Can't you mind your own business?!"

"Hey Jen, calm down." Jisoo said while rubbing my back.

"How can I calm down?! I've never been in this type of trouble my whole life! I was living perfectly before.. Everything felt so right! I don't want this."

"Things change unnie. This happens.." Chaeyoung hugged me and I hugged her back. I cried on her shoulder. The two noticed this and hugged us too. "We're here for you unnie.."

Time flew fast and it was already dismissal. I bid goodbye to the three and went to my locker. I was quietly singing along to Ashley by Halsey in my earphones when some idiot took it out. "The heck?! I thought I told you to leave me alone?!"

"You don't want this back?" He showed me my unicorn keychain. I was about to grab it but he kept it inside his pocket.

"Taehyung!"

"You're gonna have to do something for me to get this back." And that's why I hate him. Who knows what he's about to do?!

"I'm telling you Taehyung, stop this. I don't want to get into trouble anymore."

"Just do me a favor and I'll stop." I rolled my eyes and thought about it. Okay. Just this once. After this, my life will be back to normal.

"What do you want me to do?" He took my hand and dragged me to his classroom. "What on earth happened here?"

"I was minding my own business when that Jongin took my fucking wallet. He made me chase him and I ended up bumping this bookshelf. I didn't know it was broken. Now Mrs. Yeo wants me to fix it."

"Wahh.. And you expect me to fix this?" I asked, pointing at the broken shelf.

"I'm just asking for assistance...and a companion." My eyes widened. "Do you remember that voice?"

"You're scared."

"Ghosts with deep grudges can kill, you know?"

"And where did you get that?"

"Hotel del Luna." I almost bursted out laughing when he answered me that. "Now help me with this so we can go home." I held my laughter and helped him. Del Luna.. Is he serious?

He was fixing the cabinet while I was arranging the books on the table in order. No humming voice was heard though. Only the sound of the hammer can be heard, echoing through the walls.

"So he knows how to do that.." I whispered to myself. I always thought he was that kind of person who just asks people around to make them do things for him. Looks like that judgement was wrong.

"What are you staring at?" I quickly looked away. "If you're trying to make fun of me I'll.." He stopped.

"You'll what? Come on, you're tough right? What will you do?"

"I'll do you."

"Excuse me, what?"

"I said forget about it." He finally finished fixing the shelf. We were returning the books when the rain started to pour. "Holy shit!"

"Come on let's go! Finish this tomorrow." We left the room and went out. Why did I have to forget about my umbrella? We were about to separate ways when I remembered my keychain. "Hey Taehyung! My unicorn!" He stopped and threw me the keychain. I almost caught it but it went directly to the sewers. "Dammit! Yah! Help me out!!"

"That's your problem!" He ran away and left me.

"Hey!! Come back! Taehyung!! Kim Taehyung!!" I looked for it inside but I couldn't see it anymore. "No, no, no, no, no!! I can't lose it!!" I wanted to jump inside to find it but there were suddenly lightning and thunder. "No!" I had no choice but to stand and hail a taxi.

That fraud! I helped him finish his work but he just ran off when I needed help! This is why I can't settle things with him. He's always being unfair!