🌸Mom and Dad

J E N N I E

"Jebubs!! Jennie!!" I was awakened by unnie's loud knocks. "Kim Jennie! Wake the fuck up!" I angrily stomped my feet and opened the door.

"What?! Can't you see I'm going through shit unnie?!"

"You're not gonna believe it. Mom and Dad are back together! And they're going home today!!" Mom and DAD?! Like, our DAD?! "I'm shocked as you are. Come on! Fix yourself! I'll be waiting downstairs."

I nodded and and closed the door. "It's been years.." I've been waiting for this day to come.. "They're back!" I happily went to the bathroom and took a bath. I made sure to wear my prettiest clothes.

"Let's go! I can't wait to see them!" We went inside our car and drove to the airport. "Did you ever think they'll get back together?"

"I hoped.. I can't believe this is happening!" We finally arrived and waited for them in the waiting area. "I'm so nervous!"

"I'm more nervous than you are." Minutes passed and a couple went outside. "J-jen.. Jen! Jen it's them!!" Unnie ran towards them. "Eomma! Appa!!" She hugged them both.

"Jennie!" Mom called and told me to go there. I ran and hugged them too. It feels so surreal..

"I'm so happy to see you together again.." She kissed my forehead and smiled. "And dad.." I felt my tears streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry for leaving you. I missed my lovely babies!!" He said and hugged me and unnie tighly. "You've grown taller."

"Dad.." He smiled at us and messed my hair.

"Come on gummy bear.. Don't cry. You should be happy!" I nodded and wiped my tears. "I'll be the best dad and I promise to protect and love you three. Now that I'm here, I'll do everything to be the father you've always wanted."

--

"Jen?!" I quickly rose. "Jennie!!" I turned to my window and saw him by the gate. "Jen, let's talk please?!"

"Jennie?" Dad called and gave a curious look. "Who's that guy?"

"He's.. No one."

"I know when you're lying Jennie. What did that guy do to you? Is he your boyfriend?"

"No. He's just an annoying freak who ruined my life."