🌸Wicked Witch

J E N N I E

"No. Mum, you didn't step down. You are the best school principal we ever had! Tell me you're kidding."

"Hun, you know being a school principal isn't my first choice. Not even my last. I just had to do it because of your grandma. Being a fashion designer is what I LOVE to do. Now, I have a chance to become one."

"Mum, what about the school? All of us adores you. You can't leave."

"I'm sorry. This is my dream Jen.. Will you support me?"

"As if I'll say no." I hugged her tight. She's going to Paris next week for the job offering she waited all her life. "I'm gonna miss you. But I can't stay with Krystal unnie if you're not here."

"Why not?" She pulled away and held my hands. "Still about that makeup she borrowed?"

"Unnie broke AND lost it. I can't forgive her." Mom sighed. I have this attitude of not forgiving. When someone messed with me, I will NEVER forget about that mistake.

"I know you have a hard time forgetting about the mistakes of people. But I know you will someday." She smiled and kissed my cheeks. I love her so much!

My dad's working abroad to look after our business. He's in New York right now and he hasn't came home since I was eight...because of some personal reason. We have hundreds of restaurants all over the world and someday.. I'll be the one who will take over.

"Jebubble!" And there she is.. My annoying older sister, Krystal. "Can I borrow this dress?" She raised my Limited Edition Gucci dress with my gold purse. "I have a date later."

"No! You're not using my things for a stupid date with someone who will eventually get tired of you!!" I took my things back and went to my room.

"Yah! Don't come to me when you need something! I'm not gonna let you borrow anything!" She went to her room, stomping her feet. She's a hopeless romantic bitch. She thinks every guy she dates is her soulmate. Like..she's the dumbest person I ever know. But even if I find her sooo annoying, I still love her.

My eyes caught a purple colored envelope inside my bag. "What on earth?" I took it out and looked at the message written outside.

'To my favorite fan, from your hot oppa.'

"Who the fuck?" I opened it and took the letter. "Oh no he didn't..." How come I didn't notice it's from them? It's fucking purple! "He thought he can win through this?"

I wore my bag and bid mom goodbye. He's gonna get it. He'll regret he messed with me. "Jen! Have You- hey.. What happened? Why do you look grumpy?"

"Ask that pervert over there! He sent me this crappy letter and heavens forgive me for what I'm about to do." I walked pass Jisoo unnie and went straight to his group. "What's your problem?!" I threw him the envelope he gave.

"Woah, calm down babe." Babe?! I can't believe him.. "So you read my letter." He picked it up and read it, OUT LOUD.

'Dear my sweetest SHORTtcake, I know you love me and you can't deny that. Meet me tomorrow in front of the janitor's room. 5PM. Don't be late ;)'

"What's wrong with it? It's a friendly letter." I can clearly see his smirk and his bad intentions. I'm not easily fooled.

"Wow! This? A friendly letter? I know you and you're a fucking pervert, arrogant, piece of shit! You're definitely up to something."

"And what do you mean by that?" He walked closer to me. "Hmm? I want to know what you're thinking about." He whispered.

"I want to kill you." I firmly said. He thought I'll say it? No. "I'll burry you alive."

"Okay? But I want to be burried between something else." He smirked and moved his eyebrows up and down. "Will you?"

"I swear Kim Taehyung!! I hate you so very much!" I was about to slap him but someone held my wrist.

"What are you doing?" Who is she? "I don't think my students should act like this."

"Um.. Who may I ask, are you?" She let go of my hand and put her hands at her back. She looked so proper.

"I'm your new school principal. And both of you are in deep trouble."