🌸Night of Confusion

J E N N I E

"Welcome to my house guys! Make yourself feel at home. The food is in the living room." Nayeon said as we enter her house.

We found a vacant space in the couch so we took it. "This party's gonna be so good!" Jimin exclaimed as he take three bottles of beer. "Here you go."

"Oh. I don't drink. No thanks." he returned it on the table and chugged on his beer. I turned around and saw Taehyung drinking a portion of his. "Woah. Easy there."

"I haven't drinked for months." Well, that explains it. "Do you want me to get you a hot choco, juice or coke?"

"I'm an independent woman. Fuck off." I stood up and went to the table. "Oooohh.. Let's see.." There was a lot of food and drinks. They even have doughnuts! I took a plate and filled it with every food I like and lastly, a can of coke. "There."

I went back on the couch and they awkwardly looked at my plate? "You can finish that?"

"Of course I can. They're my favorites." I took one slice of the cake and spoonfed it to him.

"I'll leave you guys for a while. I've seen some hot chic over there." Jimin stood up and went to the group of girls near the table.

"I'M TELLING CHAE, YOU DICK!!" I thought he liked my best friend?! But whatever. Boys will be boys.

"Why don't you look for someone, Jen? I'm sure a lot of guys are interested in you. You're the campus crush! Why don't you have have a boyfriend?"

"Oh pish posh! Who needs them?! Besides, I got my bestfriends and my good reputation. What else would I need?" He suddenly glared at me. "What? Oh! I forgot about you. Silly me. Of course I'm contented because I have a bestfriend like you. And you're technically a guy so what's the difference?"

"No.. I mean, someone who actually likes you. Like, the one who you will celebrate your monthsary with. Someone who will take you on a date. That boyfriend."

"Not my priority. As long as I'm happy, I'm satisfied." I turned to the door and saw Sooyoung and my ex bestfriends. "Hey.. Look, your girl."

He quickly turned to them and put his beer on the table. "She's so pretty." Ulch! He's been repeating that! "Should I talk to her?"

"You should. You want to court her, right? I'll be here supporting you." I winked at him. He shook his head and smiled.

"Wish me luck." He stood up and walked towards her. "I'm fucking nervous! Okay." I just laughed at him. He was trembling!

"Aigoo, Kim Taehyung.." I opened my can of coke and drank it. "Love it." The space beside me was suddenly occupied by someone. I didn't care so I ignored them.

"Look who we have here. It's Jennie Kim." I quickly turned to her. Shit it's them! "It's been so long, don't you think?"

"Get away from me, satan!" I stood up bring my coke. They suddenly blocked my way, crossing their arms.

"You're not going anywhere. I believe you owe us something."