🌸Shining Stars

J E N N I E

You know it all
You’re my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness,
No season
Can last forever

He sang together with the coconut head, Jungkook and the short one Jimin. The students screamed when when he flashed his fierce look. "It didn't look scream worthy. He always looks like that!"

Cherry blossoms are blooming
The winter is ending
I miss you (I miss you)
If I wait a little longer (if I wait)
If I stay up a few more nights
I’ll go see you (I’ll go see you)
I’ll go pick you up (I’ll go pick you up)

"They're so sweet!" Said the one beside me. "Saranghae Taehyung oppa! Fighting PURPLE!" She screamed her lungs out.

I really don't get them! Why do these people idolize these jerks? Why do they love HIM to be specific? He's a fraud.

Past the end of this cold winter
Until the spring comes again
Until the flowers bloom again
Stay there a little longer
Stay there

And their song ended. The students stood up and screamed their names, cheering for them. We just rolled our eyes and left. What's there to see? We're just forced to watch.

"Leaving so soon?" That voice.. It triggers me! "We did great, right? Greater than all of you?"

"Excuse me?" I turned around, facing him. "You haven't seen our performance yet. It'll be jaw dropping. We're the best in this school."

"Really? Let's see. We'll be looking forward to your contest. See you around shortcake." He smirked and walked away. He really loves to tease me. Ulch!

"Don't mind him unnie. He's just playing with your head. They're just jealous because we have tons of fans, more than theirs."

"You're right Lili. Now let's go to practice." We went to the court and called all the members. "Okay everyone! We have three weeks left for the competition! Let's not waste time!"

We gathered at the center and.. "Five, six, seven eight!" Chaeyoung and Lisa shouted and we executed the moves and cheers.

"Ready for the next position! And change!" This time, me and Jisoo unnie were leading. "2, 3, 4, and cartwheel!" Lisa and Chaeyoung did as I said successfully. "Great!"

Just when were halfway done, PURPLE just had to barge in. They threw their bags on the bleachers and watched us. "Focus cheerleaders!!" Jisoo unnie shouted. "What on earth are they doing here?"

"Probably waiting for us to fail." I turned to him and he was smirking. "That devil is up to no good. Change! One and two, and three and four!"

We finished off perfectly. "Rest time ladies. Go get yourself some water." We went to our bags and wiped our sweat.

"Really nice work you've done there. I'm impressed."He said putting his hand on his chest. I ignored him and drank my water. "Did you know how many times we've seen your undies?"

"Fucking hell! What's wrong with you?! We were wearing shorts underneath our skirts so there is no way that's possible."

"Some of you intentionally practiced without them." He looked at the group of cheerleaders behind me, checking him out. "They're all attention seekers. Don't you think?"

"They are still my members. You have no right to call them that. Now could you and your group leave this court? We have more practicing to do.

"Goodluck. I wish you all the best." He sarcastically said and left with his group.

"He's getting into my nerves!" I continued wiping my sweat and drank water. "That pervert.. I'm so close to killing him!"

"Deep breaths unnie." Lisa reminded me. "No stress and distractions for now. We have a competition, keep that in mind."

We went back to practice.

"CRUSH! CRUSH OVER HERE!" A group of journalists rushed towards us. "Question time queens.." Right. I LOVE question time! "First question, how is the preparation for your contest next month?"

"We're doing REALLY great! You should look forward to it. Everyone should look forward to it." I said looking at the camera. This interview flashes right now in the big tv screen just outside the school. Also, there are speakers in ever corner in every room, making them hear our answers. This school's just great.

"Now, the whole school is wondering about one thing. Do you still remember the time when Kim Taehyung of PURPLE asked you to meet him somewhere?" That fucker! He did have to say it out loud to make an issue!

"I do.. What about it?"

"The big question is, are the both of you DATING right now?" We heard the people around us go 'ohhh' to her question. "Please answer."

"Um.. No. No we're not. You have seen us fighting and arguing with each other. It's clear that we are enemies. Don't make an issue out of it guys."

"Aww, that's sad to hear. I heard groups of students are shipping the both of you. I, myself is a fan too. What can you say to these people?"

"It's.. It's okay to idolize us. We have no problem with that but please don't ship me to someone I don't like." And they went 'awwe'.

"Thank you for your time Ms. Kim! And goodluck to your contest!"

The four of us waved goodbye and went to the cafeteria. "So people like you and Taehyung together.. That's awkward~" Chaeyoung teased.

"It's really awkward and I don't like it." I said eating my cupcake.

"Hey there shortcake." Some dickhead whispered behind me. "Miss me?" I was about to slap the shit out him when he suddenly pecked on my cheeks.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" He started running and I chased him. "Come back here!! I'm gonna kill you!! Taehyung!!" The students were all looking at us. They might have seen the kiss too! "I fucking hate your stupid ass!!" I took off my shoe and threw it at him. It hit his shoulder but he kept on running. "You'll be six feet under when I catch you!"

I was about to throw the other pair when the wicked witch suddenly appeared. He also stopped running and greeted her. "What are you two doing again?"

"We.." I turned to him. Give her a nice answer! I don't want to get into detention again.. "She was chasing me."

"What?! You started it!"

"Silence!" I stiffened. "Both of you are coming with me right now. We're going to talk about something regarding your clubs."

--
Author's Note:

Annyeong!! It's been a little while since I wrote an author's note😅 I just wanted to thank everyone for the 150 reads😍🎉 It's just the first day and I'm so happy!!💕 Thanks so much everyone!😽 I hope you'll keep supporting this book til the end😊 고마워!💚