🌸Let It Out

J E N N I E

"Why are you ignoring me? Jennie Kim, did I do anything to you?! Just tell me and I'll fix that shit."

"Taehyung! You did nothing wrong, okay? I'm just NOT in the mood to talk right now. Maybe some other time." I walked away from him.

It's been a week since I started ignoring Taehyung. I just want what's best for him and his relationship with Sooyoung.

"Nini.. Are you alright?" I walked towards him and hugged his torso. I never thought I'd have to stay away from him, for him to be happy. I want us to be close like before, not like this. I'm gonna have to give him up. "Yah, Jennie."

"Shut up, stay still, and let me hug you. I'm not feeling well right now, Jae." He sighed and brushed my hair with his hands.

"Okay. Hug me as long as you want. Just tell me what's going on after this." I nodded and closed my eyes. Fuck the people judging us right now. I needed this.

Minutes have passed and I finally recovered. "Thanks." He smiled and walked with me to the classroom.

"So what happened? Did someone insult you? Hurt you?" I'm always hurt, don't even ask.

"It's just.. You know Taehyung right?" He nodded. "His girlfriend Sooyoung told me to stay away from him. Of course it's hard for me because," I like him, "Because we're friends. I got used to him and I didn't want things to change."

"It seems like you're really close to this guy. I'm not good at giving advices but.. Here it goes. I think you should talk to Taehyung about this. As I can see, he wants to talk, see and even be with you. But the fact that his girlfriend is a selfish piece of plastic, he can't. Maybe he should talk to her."

"You really think so?"

"Umhm."

"Don't you think Sooyoung will get mad at me for telling Taehyung? I mean, she talked to me in private."

"Well... I don't know. It's your decision to make. I'm just being a good friend, giving you advices."

"And thank you for that, Jae."

Classes were finally over. I went to the locker room to get my things when Sooyoung got in the way.

"Get out of my way." I said.

"No. I hope this is the last time I see you talking to Taehyung. If you want your friend to be happy with me, stay away. I'm the only girl he needs to feel happy. Not you, not anyone else. One more time and I'll break up with him, and I'll make sure he'll blame you for it." She said and left.

"What does she expect me to do?!"

I left the building in a hurry. I went inside our car and signaled our driver to go. "Jennie-ya!!" Taehyung was running towards us. "Wait!!"

"Go, go!" He quickly stepped on the pedal and left. I don't know what to say to Taehyung right now. I STILL HAVE TO USE MY GOOD FOR NOTHING BRAIN TO THINK ABOUT THIS.