🌸Late Night Favor

J E N N I E

It's been days since that incident happened. We never talked to each other since then. "Unnie... I'll just go get more cupcakes." I stood up and went to the counter.

"Jen." I stopped. "Can we talk?" Now he wants to talk.. I didn't mind him and payed for the cupcakes. "Jennie, please." I widened my eyes when he held my hand. "I don't want you to get mad at me."

"Then you should've thought about your words before saying them out loud. You hurt the guy's feelings!"

"I'm sorry. I'm just not used to you talking like that to other guys. You're right. I'm not the only one who can be friends with others too. Forgive me please?" There was a mix of emotions in his eyes.

I don't know if I should. My heart tells me I should but my mind says otherwise.

"Jen I don't want us to be like this. I'll be understanding next time. I promise." I sighed. Of course, how can I say no?

"Okay. Just don't do it again, please? Jae is a good guy Taehyung. Don't think of bad things about him." He nodded and hugged me happily.

"Thanks Jennie-ya!" Aish.. Does he have to shout? He let go of me and took the tray of cupcakes. "I'll help you with this." We walked towards the table and as expected from the three,

"Ohh... Ahem!" I glared at Lisa who tried to get me into trouble. "Well... I guess the both of you made up! I'm sorry, I have a sore throat."

"Of course you do." All of them gave me teasing gazes. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THEM?!

Recess was over and we were back to our classrooms. "Um, Jen." I faced him and smiled. "Just tell me if that Jaereum guy is...courting you." Courting? "I think he likes you."

"What? No, he doesn't."

"I know how guys look at their special someone. He definitely likes you. I'll... support you if you feel the same way, okay?"

"S-sure." He smiled before walking away. "Jae...likes me? And Taehyung knows about it? And he's fine with it?" I shook my head and took a deep breath. "Stop thinking about that for now, Jen." I went inside the classroom.

It was already dismissal and we were in a hurry to go home. "Jennie!!" I turned around and saw Taehyung waving goodbye. "Annyeong!" I waved back and went inside the car.

I felt my heart skipping a beat. "Stay still. Don't fall too deep. He's not gonna catch you."

We arrived and I quickly went to my room and changed. I did my night routine and finally climbed on the bed to sleep.

Just when I was gonna close my eyes, I heard a knock on my window.

What the fuck is he doing here?

I stood up quickly and opened the window. "Why are you here? Krystal might see you. She'll think of many things when she finds us together in here."

"I have no one to turn to right now." I closed the window and he sat on the bed. "I need your help."

"In what? Did you and Sooyoung fight?"