🌸Welcome Back

J E N N I E

"Taehyung!" He pinned my arms on the bed and kissed me harder. This son of a bitch! I just turned seventeen and he's acting like this towards me?!

I felt his lips on my neck, giving me an opportunity to bite his arm. "Ah!!" He got off me and stood up. "Why did you have to do that?!" Good! Now he's back to his senses!

"You were trying to rape me!!" I stood up and pinched his ear. "I'm your fucking best friend, Kim Taehyung!!"

"Ow, ow, ow, ow!! Alright! Alright!" I let him go and he immediately moved away. "I wasn't being myself. I'm drunk!"

"And I warned you, remember? You didn't listen!" I smacked his head hard making him fall on the bed.

"I'm sorry! Sorry! Okay?! I'm not drinking again. Sheesh." I picked up his shirt from the floor and threw it at him. "I really stripped in front of you.. Aigoo.."

"Slut. Put the fucking shirt on!" He put it on quickly and glared at me.

"Happy?" He asked, raisng both of his arms. "I won't let lust take over again so you don't have to be scared around me."

"Psh. I'm not scared." I lied down on my bed and pulled the blanket up to my shoulders. "Thanks for the surprise, by the way. I couldn't thank them a while ago because they're all asleep."

"You're welcome. Yah. When my birthday comes, do something like this for me too. Okay?" I rolled my eyes and turned to the wall.

"Good fucking night! Kim Taehyung the slut!"

"Yah!" I didn't talk back and went to sleep.

--

"What time is it?" Today's our last day in this GOREGOUS place. I admit, this vacation is really significant for all of us. Good things and bad things happened but in the end, we still became friends. "One last practice guys!" I yelled. "Five, six, seven, eight!"

We proceeded with our formations and gestures. Of course,  we kept practicing and memorizing our cheers.

PURPLE suddenly went in and watched us practice. I noticed Taehyung carrying something. He unfolded the paper and it said, 'Fighting School's CRUSH♡'. He was raising it up with a wide smile on his fresh looking face.

We finished our practice and they clapped for us. "That was amazing!" I ran towards him. "But I hope we don't need to compete with each other. Both groups deserve to stay."