Party Guessed

"So, that's it? We're gonna give up?" I ask.

Derek and Scott have come to the conclusion that there is no possible way to save Jackson. "Scar, we can't save him and it seems impossible to kill him."

"He gets stronger every full moon," Derek adds.

"So, let the Argents handle this. They seem to have more luck than us," I suggest.

"I turned him, without thinking of the consequences, so I have to kill him myself."

I look at Derek. "You want to kill him but you're giving up?"

"What else can we do?"

"Scarlett, maybe you can kill him," Scott says.

"What?"

"The venom doesn't take effect on you You're strong. Maybe you can take him down."

"Scott, even if I do, I'm still killing Jackson."

I walk out and make my way to Stiles' house. Before I do that, I go by Allison's. Lydia is already there, showing different outfits for her party. I sit on her bed. "So, what is the birthday princess wearing to her 'magnificent ball'?"

They both laugh. "Well, that's why I'm here. I have so many choose. I even picked two for you guys."

I just smile. Typical Lydia. Allison's mom knocks. Her face is pale and covered in sweat. She is having obvious trouble walking. "Allison, I need to talk to you.

Allison acts annoyed. "It will have to wait."

I glare up at her and we exchange looks. I just shake my head slightly. Victoria turns to leave but looks back wistfully at us trying on clothes with a slight smile. Then, disappointed, she staggers away. I sigh and get up. "Where are you going?" Allison asks.

"Um, I actually just came by for only a second. I'm gonna head out to Stiles' but I'm going to use the bathroom first."

She just nods. I go downstairs to where Chris and his wife are. As soon as I walk in, Chris stands up and throws a knife my way. I step out the way and it lands in the wall. "What the hell?"

I growl and feel my fangs press against my lips, my eyes glowing. He reaches in his boots and pulls out two more metal blades. I charge for him and grab one of his hands. I twist it back but he tosses me over his shoulder. I stick my landing to the floor. "Please stop!" Victoria exclaims.

I stand and Chris slowly sets down his knives. "What is the matter with you? I just came to see if you're okay."

She doesn't give me a direct answer. "Your friend will pay for what he has done."

I look and see she doesn't plan living through the transformation. "Don't, Victoria," I say. "You need to stay for Allison."

Chris shakes her head. "It's our code."

I squint. "Cazamos los que nos buscan."

"Exactly."

"You're going to take your life for a dumb code and over your own daughter?" I ask, almost in tears. "And I thought Derek was the monster."

As I'm about to walk out, Chris steps in front of me. I think he's about to attack but he presses something cold in my hand. "Unfortunately, I can never think of you as any less than my daughter. But I want you to have this."

I open my hand and it's a specially made silver bullet. "What is this for?"

"That night Derek Hale became an Alpha, Kate's gun was down to only one bullet. That's the same bullet that she almost used to kill you. I believe you should hold on to it so you can remember the day someone you thought loved you and cared about you took your life."