117

Scarlett

I drive to the sheriff station and rush to the sheriff's office. I see Young Derek. It still amazes me of how Kate managed to reverse Derek in age physically and mentally. We found him in Mexico, in an old tomb. I walk into the sheriff's office with the sheriff leaning on his desk and Scott and Stiles standing. "So, you told him?" I say.

Stiles shakes his head. "No, but he is about to go insane."

The sheriff huffs. "I want you three to be honest with me. Absolutely, completely, honest with me...have you been time traveling?"

"Wait, what?" Stiles and I say.

"Because, if time traveling is real, I'm done. I'm out of here. You're gonna be driving me to Eichen House."

"Sheriff, calm down."

"We found him like this," Scott says.

"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?"

"No, in a tomb, in an ancient tomb in Mexico, in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake," Stiles explains.

"You told me you were camping."

"And you said you haven't believed a word Stiles has said since he was born," I point out. "So, this is technically your fault."

Scott nudges me with his elbow. "He's been aged backwards, can't remember anything," he explains.

"We just need to talk to him."

"He's not talking to anybody."

"He'll talk to us."

When the sheriff brings him in and leaves, we ask Young Derek to come with us. "Why would I go anywhere with you?"

"There was an accident, you lost some memory but we can help you get it back."

"You can trust us, Derek."

Scott kneels down in front of him and make his eyes glow. "You're an Alpha. Okay who's she?"

"I'm Scarlett," I reply, making my eyes glow as well.

"McCall?"

I slowly nod. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm not sure. My mom has spoke a lot about about a girl with your last name. You're hot." I blush but Scott glares at him as the protective brother that he is. "So, who's he?"

We look back at Stiles. "Oh, the guy keeping you out of jail."

"Just let us help you," Scott says.

"Okay, dude, you almost tore apart two cops," Stiles reminds him. "You need to listen to us. That starts with no fangs, no claws, no wolf man, you got that?"

"I'm fine, as long as it's not a full moon."

"You still have trouble on a full moon?" I ask.

"I said I'm fine."

"You coming with us, or not?" Stiles asks.

"You want me to trust you?"

"We need you to trust us."

I walk to the front desk and wait. Scott and Stiles come back out and Derek fills out some paperwork. "I shouldn't have done that. I lied my ass off."

"Alright, listen, your ass is fine. You spared him a lot of unnecessary pain," Stiles says. "Figure this out in a day or two, he goes back to old Derek and everyone is happy. Except Derek, who's never happy."