I. E. D.

I sit at the sheriff office with Scott and Stiles, going over all the recent murders. The list of all the supernatural creatures make me shiver, especially since firends and myself and Scott are on it. Of course, the sheriff is about to lose his mind. "It's a dead pool," I tell Sheriff Stilinski. "A hit list of supernatural creatures."

Scott pulls out the list and hands it to the sheriff. "This is only part of it. The rest needs to be decoded," Scott explains.

Sheriff Stilinski reviews the list. "Who found this list?"

"Lydia," Stiles replies.

"And Scarlett saw it," Scott adds.

"Actually, Lydia transcribed it."

"Banshee?"

"Banshee."

"What are these number next to them?"

"We're getting to that," Scott says. "The code was broken with a cipher key."

"Like a keyword?"

"Allison."

I see the sadness on Scott's face. I put a hand on his back and place my head on his shoulder. I feel him hold onto my other hand. I know, Scott. I know. I didn't say it out loud but I wish he could read my thoughts. "Her name broke a third party of the list," Stiles explains.

"We think there's two other cipher keys."

"Which will help us get the rest of the names? Okay. So, how do we get the cipher keys?"

"We got the code from Lydia. She's been at the lake house all weekend, trying to find the other two keywords," I explain.

"You didn't know about Demarco or Carrie. But what about these other two on the list? Kayleen Bettcher and Elias Town? They're werewolves, too?"

"We don't know," I say. "Deaton says the Nemeton draws supernatural creatures here."

"Here in Beacon Hills? Or Beacon County? The population of Beacon Hills is just thirty thousand."

"And dropping," Stiles retorts.

I glare at him. Over my years in Beacon Hills, there has been many deaths. Mostly because of supernatural. "If we're talking Beacon County, you're looking at over 500, 000," Sheriff Stilinski explains. He sits in His chair with a huge sigh. "Okay, how many werewolves, banshees, kitisune, whatever the hell else is out there, how much we talking about? What if the next cipher key doesn't uncover just twelve names? What if it uncovers over 100 names?"

"We don't think there will be that many. There's a limit."

"When we decode the names, the numbers should add up to one hundred seventeen."

"One hundred seventeen what?"

"Million," I reply.

Stiles writes M's and K's next to different names to show the worth of thousands and millions. "Someone wants every last supernatural creature in Beacon Hills dead," I say, even me hearing some fear in my voice.

I then start to lose touch of the conversation. I start hearing a soft and feminine voice in my head. The sun, the moon, the truth. The voice keeps repeating itself. The sun, the moon, the truth. "Scott, you don't hear that?"

My brother looks at me with a confused look. "Hear what?"

"A...nothing."

The next day, at school, I follow Scott into the locker room and I see Derek holding Liam up by his throat. I start to help but Scott holds my wrist. Scott nods at Liam who starts to calm down. Scott holds up a lacrosse stick. "This is yours."