Master Plan

Scott

I follow the sheriff to his office. I see Scarlett wrapped in a blanket, asleep. She's been on edge since Stiles went missing last night. We're all worried. I hope he's not hurt...or worse. The sheriff sits at his desk, looking at her. "She's been here all night," he explains. "She wouldn't even eat anything. All she could worry about was Stiles."

I look at her face. Even sleeping, she looks disturbed and worried. I know her and Stiles have a bond that no one can understand, not even themselves. I'm about to pick her up when she snaps up, out of breath. "You okay?" I ask.

She looks at sheriff and at me. She grabs my wrist and pulls me out. When we are alone by the car, she explains everything. "I thought I was having a nightmare but I think I know where Stiles is. I saw the Argent house, Gerard, Erica, Boyd and an electrical box. I know they might seem like a weird combination but he has to be at the Argent house. I just need to find a way to prove it."

Scarlett

Once everyone leaves the locker room, I walk into Scott ripping the door off Stiles' locker. "We're gonna track him by scent," he says.

"So, opening it made too much sense?" I ask.

"I don't have his combination." I hold the broken door and turn to three numbers and the lock pops open. I just look at him. "That's not important."

Scott takes a shirt to smell and hands Isaac a shoe. Before they can follow this course, Derek and, much to my surprise, Peter shows up. Me and Scott confront Derek about Peter's return. Derek confronts Scott and I about our conversation with Gerard. "He threatened to kill our mom and we had to get close to him," I explain. "I would choose my mom over you in the blink of an eye."

Peter sides with us, saying that our mom is gorgeous. "Shut up," me, Scott and Derek say at the same time.

Isaac is wondering about the new guy. Scott gives him the abbreviated version. "That's Peter, Derek's uncle. A little while back he tried to kill us all and we set him on fire and Derek slashed his throat."

I nod. "That sounds about right."

Peter waves. "Hi."

"Good to know," Isaac says.

Scott wonders, "How is he alive?"

"More like why," I say, keeping my eyes on Peter.

Derek deflects the questions, saying, "Peter knows how to stop and perhaps save Jackson."

"But Jackson is dead," Isaac informs.

"Gerard forced Jackson to kill himself," Peter says.

At Hale House, Peter has hidden a laptop under the stairs. "I digitized all of the my family's assorted lore, records and reference books shortly after I recovered from my coma," Peter explains.

My mom calls. She is freaked out over Jackson being in some kind of cocoon and thinks Scott and I should have a look. Me and Scott are clueless as we, Isaac and our mom examine Jackson's cocoon. "I thought you were going to tell me. Is it bad?"

"It doesn't look good," Isaac replies.

Then Jackson twitches on the table and we all freak out a little. Me and Scott ask our mother to zip up the body bag. She gives us a look. "My twins, the big bad werewolves, expect ME to do this?" she defends.

She tries to zip up the bag but it gets stuck under his chin. Jackson gnashes with his kanima teeth. Our mother jumps back. I keep Scott pinned against me as I press myself as much against the wall as possible. "Zip, zip, zip," we say over and over again.