Silverfinger

Thank you guys for all your great comments. Please vote, comment and follow. Also, I would like comments of how you want to improve this story and also ideas on what happens with Scarlett, Scarek and even Scott and Scarlett's relationship. Thank you my Teen Wolf troopers!

"So, you can see the future?" Scott asks.

I sigh and shake my head. "No, I can see the past. When I touch something, if it has a significant meaning, I can see it. Like my necklace." I point to my silver locket. "I found this when I was only ten. I was meant to find it. This was once owned by the True Alpha before us."

"That is so cool. What else have you seen?"

"That mark behind Derek's ear. When I touched it, I saw the figures but from a while ago. Someone actually shot one and killed it."

"I don't know if that's a blessing or a curse."

"Well, I see random images and flashbacks in my head. What do you think?"

He chuckles and we go to the garage. Me and Scott go off riding our motorcycles when the twins pull up on either side of us. We drive faster but they catch up easily. When the four of us pull up to the school, we put our helmets on our laps and look at each other. "You guys gonna be doing this all day?" Scott asks.

"All day," Aiden repeats.

"All night," Ethan adds.

"Is this about being in our pack?" I ask.

"No, this about you being the target of demonic ninjas," Ethan replies.

"You mean the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chest and completely kicked our asses?" Aiden sarcastically asks.

"Yeah, those demonic ninjas."

"We don't anyone to protect us," I say.

"They were looking right at you two when the sun came up," Aiden reminds us.

"And they also disappeared," I reply.

"Argent thinks they just come out at night," Scott explains.

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe," Aiden says.

"All day," Ethan repeats.

"All night," me and Scott mumble.

After Scott talks to Stiles alone, we walk down the hallways. "Did you tell him?" Aiden asks.

"No, he has enough on his mind."

"Well they're coming for you two in a couple of hours and so do you two."

"What if we're not the ones it wants?" I suggest.

"Who else is there?" Ethan asks.

Me and Scott both glance back at Kira who's walking down the stairs. I, all of a sudden, start feeling light headed. I turn to Scott and my surroundings start to get blurry. "Scar?"

I start to stumble. I feel Aiden catch me in his arms. My vision is now almost black. I can still see a couple things, such as, Aiden's shirt and my brother's worried expression. "Should we call Derek?" Ethan asks.

"He seems to be her key to healing," Aiden says.

I could sense Scott's hesitation. "Call him from her phone. It'll be a better possibility of him picking up."

Scott has Kira drive my motorcycle behind him while he carries me on his back to our house. He puts me down on the couch and hurries around to secure the house. I hear Scott try over and over again to call Derek. No answer. Kira says something and Scott responds with, "Actually we kinda have a security system. Things happened a couple weeks ago, a lot of things. We had our boss help secure the house."