Chapter 67: evidence

A domestic violence report phone call Lu Lan and Song Zhiyuan to the police station.

The teacher who witnessed this tragedy filled with indignation and took the initiative to stand up to testify. A mighty group of intellectuals came to the police station and alarmed the leaders.

In this lagging era, the folk customs are still simple, and they pay close attention to domestic violence. Seeing Song Ye's appearance, the leader immediately ordered the old people in Song's hometown to be invited.

As soon as the old people arrived at the scene, they immediately became angry when they saw the situation. They pointed at Landing Lan's nose and scolded, "You, a conscientious bad mother-in-law, this child has done all the hard work, even though she is at home Boss, you should be more busy, but it is not so appealing. You are still beating and scolding children in your back, oh, you are going to be struck by thunder. "

The old people watched Song Ye grow up, and they saw how Lu Lan treated Song Ye. At this time, when he saw the scars on his arms and the wounds on his head, he suddenly became angry.

Lu Lan covered her arms, but it was honest now, and she was afraid to hide behind Song Yuanzhi.

In the end, he is the head of the family. In this case, Song Yuanzhi cannot continue to be a tortoise. He pulled his clothes and walked in front of the crowd like a dog. "In fact, Lu Lan was also impulsive for a while. Song Ye hit a relative in the hotel and smashed the contents of the box. The family lost a lot of money for her. Lu Lan and I originally wanted to take the child back to discipline, but I did n’t expect a dispute, and this happened. accident."

"You said these injuries were accidents?" It was a young man who took notes. Looking at Song Ye's pale face, it was obviously difficult to accept this statement.

But Song Yuanzhi vowed, nodded, "Hey, this child hasn't known what happened recently, very rebellious, and has been away from home for months. I was anxious with Lu Lan, and I was afraid she wouldn't follow me outside. Those who are not four did not learn well, and this is where they found school. Look at what the child wears, where she can afford it. Before, she lied that she had made a lot of money, but I thought about it, I felt wrong, a child Where can I make money? "

What he said was naturally the last time he met Zhao Zhen. It was said that Song Ye had made a lot of money. The family was still happy for several days, and let the two daughters secretly see where the money was hidden. However, after observing for more than half a month, Song Ye was not found to have anything unusual. Song Yuanzhi was so desperate that he was deceiving.

Zhao Zhen, who helped her to lie, became a man of three or four.

These three times were seen with colored glasses. It was a fire for everyone, not to mention a successful man such as Zhao Zhen. In front of everyone, he took out his business card and handed it to the police. "My surname is Zhao and I am the general manager of Yufu Jewelry."

"Yufu Jewelry ..." The young policeman read a familiar name, suddenly flashed his eyes, and widened his eyes, "Isn't this a 100 million-dollar jade jewelry store in Shishi? President Zhao, you are that Zhao Anyway, I saw it on TV. "

Cloud City is a small place. Any major event will be reported on the local station. And Yufu Jewelry, a billion-dollar treasure transaction, is naturally a street lane. Everyone knows it, but I never thought that I could see a real person today.

The leader hurried forward and got close to shake hands, his eyes narrowed into a smile.

Zhao Zhenbin politely greeted and continued to explain: "Song Ye came to my store to find a job a few months ago. When I saw her poor, I gave her something to eat and drink and gave her some clothes. I didn't expect to do it kindly. It ’s a misunderstanding. ”Zhao Zhen is personal. They just rushed to school just because they received a call from Song Ye and heard the noise inside. Now when they get to the police station, he naturally understands that Song Ye is trending. Avoid the harm, play this scene well.

The words spoken by those who have the identity are always extraordinarily important, and they say it in two or three sentences, and let everyone point the finger at the spouses of the Song family.

Song Yuanzhi's face was so ugly that he was reluctant to speak again. Lu Lan, standing behind, rushed out with his arms covered, and began to sue strongly, "Don't be fooled by her. She is now innocent, but she hit her in the hotel last time. Auntie and mom and dad, I broke her arm. "

"You're bullshit, it's clear that you scolded you too much, this lady just hit you without seeing it." The head teacher jumped out to help and sighed for a long time.

But some people are born with a sense of embarrassment. Lu Lan raised his head, "You rely on many people, are you right about saying anything? I also said that the injury was caused by Song Ye himself. Do you have any evidence?"

"Yes, evidence." Song Yuanzhi rejoices that this clueless woman finally said something useful, and stood up again with confidence. "You can say without a word, there is a kind of evidence for you."

That's right, there hasn't been any injury detection in this era, and there is no fingerprint identification. It is even more impossible for small places to labor to install a monitor in the office. Everyone was questioned, and they didn't know how to refute.

Yunhua stood on the side, holding Song Ye's hand tightly, and every time she heard the remarks of the Song family, they refreshed her understanding of the word shamelessly. No wonder Song Ye was reluctant to mention her family. For such parents, she would not give it to her.

It doesn't matter that they can't be cured at the police station. Outside this gate, she has a way to put them to death.

The murderous spirit emanating from her was captured by Song Ye next to her, and she could not help shaking her head secretly. It seemed that Yunhua's mind was not stable enough.

Seeing that everyone was in a dilemma on the scene, Song Ye reached out and took out the mobile phone in his pocket. "Evidence, I have." She pressed the button and played the recorded audio.

"Bitch, you are born with a seductive face ..."

"What happened to me?"

...

With the audio broadcast, Lu Lan's outrageous words were released clearly, everyone clenched his fists and filled with indignation, while the Song family husband and wife were there, squinting their lips pale.

With a snap, the leader patted the table with anger, glaring at the Song family husband and wife, gnashing their teeth, "Now, what else do you have to say!"

The couple of the Song family trembled, and if they were chilling, they never expected that Song Ye would have a mobile phone, so they kept such a hand.

At this point, the truth is clear, everyone is so angry that they want to spit and drown the parents of the wolfhearted dog lungs, but in the end it is the bones and tendons that are broken, and the child's future life is the most worrying.

And after setting up the game, even Song Ye, who used bitterness, finally stood up and spoke.

"Actually, after knowing my experience, Uncle Zhao had secretly gone through the formalities of changing my guardian. I am no longer a member of the Song family in law. This happened today, and I just want you to witness And get back what my mother left me that year. "