Chapter 127: Cause of Xu Ziying's death

He didn't ask Song Ye how to come in, nor was he surprised to see her. Everything was enough to prove that the man saw what was happening in the corridor that day. He was very clear that Ge Linghui was arguing with her in the corridor, and he had been whitewashing the peace.

"Ge Linghui is proud of her beauty and is good at playing with people's hearts, but unfortunately, she is the biggest loser from beginning to end." Thinking of all the things since entering Shishi, Song Ye couldn't help feeling that under the temptation of this power, the speculative change of people's hearts.

Ge Linghui thought that she had exhausted her heart, but did not expect that the infatuated man she trusted most was using her from beginning to end.

However, Xu Fangsheng was not happy to hear the name, and did not care what she said. He lit a cigarette and no longer clashed with Song Yejian, but instead frowned and issued a warning, "No matter who you are and what you want to do, I advise you not to act lightly now." His ashtray There are already cigarette butts inside, and Miyoshi men who do not smoke or drink outside are nothing but superficial articles.

He probably attributed Song Ye to Qin Zhan, so he let go of his hostility.

But Song Ye didn't mean to retreat. She put a recording pen and mobile phone on the table, a slight smile appeared on the corner of her mouth, and she was extremely business and sophisticated. "Tonight, I'm here to make a deal. "

"What do you mean?" Xu Fangsheng had a cigarette in his hand and dropped a little bit of soot. He stared at Song Ye's exquisitely perfect face, always feeling a hint of evil.

Song Ye didn't answer him immediately, but opened the recording pen at hand and let out the sound inside.

"It doesn't matter to us. We don't want to harm the people for no reason. It is the order of the director Wang Changbiao to let us disrupt the development projects in Xinqiao District. We will be dressed up and pretend to be people who will help you. Because the Yan Gang was originally masked by the director, we have no idea why we haven't shot recently. "

Although the man's voice was trembling, he could still hear the meaning clearly, and this passage successfully changed Xu Fangsheng's face.

Almost subconsciously, the opposite man suddenly threw away the cigarette in his hand, reached out and wanted to come and grab it, but the recording pen in the halfway fell into Song Ye's hand again.

"What do you want to give me?" The pupils who stayed up all night were covered with bloodshot blood. Xu Fangsheng stared fiercely at Song Ye's hand, like a hungry wolf, completely without people. The appearance of a gentleman.

Song Ye knows that at such a critical moment, such a piece of evidence has multiple weights, and it is enough to let the other party show its true colors. However, "Xu Shi-Chang, don't worry, the excitement is still behind."

She picked up the mobile phone on the other side, opened the video in it, and showed a scene on the Yufu jewelry site.

The pictures ranged from counterfeit gangsters to beating people to being sieged to acknowledge their identity, and the faces of the people's public servants were clearly recorded.

"For the purpose of bidding for the election of the city-the director abused his powers and colluded with the gang-to help commit the crime, the conclusive evidence is confirmed. I believe that the development plan of the Xu city-the chief will not be blocked in the future." Song Ye first put the mobile phone to Xu Fangsheng's before.

The latter looked at the torch with a heavy voice on his mobile phone. "What on earth do you want?" He was able to prepare such a complete evidence. The transaction will not be small in weight. Xu Fangsheng is not a fool. He will not know until he understands the bottom line. Slacken easily.

And Song Ye was always ready to make preparations, foolproof. Her old **** was holding the recording pen, raising her eyebrows to remind Xu Fangsheng, "It's better to take a closer look at Xu Shi, Chang, what else is on the phone?"

Xu Fangsheng frowned, quite unaccustomed to the feeling of passive restraint, but the thing in his hand was really tempting, he moved his finger and pressed the button.

When the picture was cut into a new photo, his breath was choked suddenly, the other hand was grabbed on the handle of the chair, and the blue tendons on the back of his hand suddenly skyrocketed.

In the photo, there is a beautiful young girl. She is tied to a chair, and the tears in her eyes are filled with helplessness.

The next picture is the girl's pale side face, falling into the dim light, and the person beside her gave her an injection of medicine, but she could only cry and couldn't struggle.

The last picture is the look of the girl falling asleep. The tattered skirt can't cover a large area of ​​skin, but the girl closed her eyes, but with a relieved smile on her face.

These photos can easily link the whole story together. Song Ye pressed the recording pen in his hand to restore the situation at that time more clearly.

"I didn't know at first that it was Xu Fangsheng's daughter. When the little girl was sent by the boss, that is, Gao Zhaolong, the order was to give her an injection of poison. I saw she was beautiful, so I sneaked up a few times, anyway. Adding more doses, she became groggy and didn't know anything. Later I overplayed and killed someone, and I was beaten by Gao Zhaolong. He wanted to kill me, but I had a shot at that time. He didn't dare to take the photo below, so he kept shutting me. "

The man's explanation in the recording pen was calm and numb, but the word was like a sharp knife, and then pierced into Xu Fangsheng's chest.

Finally, the tall man finally held the mobile phone and cried out, "Yingying, Yingying ..."

The oppressive voice was hoarse, like a broken cello making a rustling and rustling sound, and it was especially desolate in this quiet night.

Three years ago, Xu Fangsheng had just taken office, and Wang Changbiao was defeated. In an angry outburst, he used the power of the Yan Gang to kidnap Xu Ziying, using poison injection as a threat, forcing Xu Fangsheng to become the manipulator behind Wang Changbiao.

Xu Fangsheng was young and vigorous at the time, and did not agree. In the end, Xu Ziying was killed, and his original wife died suddenly because of excessive sadness.

"The reason for Xu Ziying's death at that time was that you deceived Xu Zihang and asked him to investigate in Yuncheng. In fact, it was to set up this bureau, and let Wang Changbiao insert Ge Linghui by your side, and then wait for the opportunity to counterattack." Song Ye's voice was unavoidable. It is indeed regrettable that this seductive power affects innocent lives.

The unwillingness to compromise three years ago created an irreparable tragedy, and the day and night torment in these three years has become Xu Fangsheng's best punishment for himself.

Just, "I beg you, don't let Zi Hang know that I am not a good father, but I am ashamed of Yingying, and ashamed of her mother."

Today, he has only such a son. If Xu Zihang were to know the truth of that year, the only remaining relationship between the father and son would be gone.

Xu Fangsheng was afraid, and he couldn't afford to lose again.

"You can rest assured that this matter has nothing to do with Xu Zihang. This transaction is just yours and me."