Chapter 149: Dominate

This medicine stone cube is the lifeblood of the medicine stone family. If you lose someone, it is equivalent to breaking the source of the entire family.

The Bai family and the Hao family are one of the few medicinal stones in the medicine and stone industry. They have also been balancing each other. They don't want the Bai family to destroy his Hao family's lifeline this time and break his Hao family.

Hao Zhengyi has spent a few nights and didn't sleep well for this matter. When he remembered it, he was anxious, but there was nothing he could do.

"The Bai family has already caused this matter to stir up. I will be a tortoise again, and I will not be able to speak in the business." After this sentence, Hao Zhengyi sighed heavily, his expression very helpless.

Song Ye sat side by side, knowing that the other party was not complaining about himself, but was under too much pressure to vent his distress, and raised her lips slightly, she turned her head to look at the bustling streets outside the window, her voice calm and indifferent, " The society is developing at a high speed, but the medicine stone industry is shrinking. Have you ever thought of going out of Shishi and pushing medicine stone to the world? "

Hao Zhengyi froze, looking at the boy with a half-faced face by the window, shocked in his heart, and whispered, "Push the medicine stone to the world ..."

"Well, medicinal stones are not inferior to western science and medical technology. As long as time passes, it is not difficult to rise." Song Ye had seen the efficacy of medicinal stones, so he spoke very loudly.

Hao Zhengyi could not resonate with her, "The great future that Mr. Song said cannot be achieved by my grandparents, let alone my talents have faded. Many recipes have been lost. To revitalize and rise, so will I Feeling helpless. "

Carrying the ancestor's mission, inheriting the heavy burden of medicine and stone, heavy pressure has bent the man's shoulders and self-confidence, and Hao Zhengyi is just an ordinary man from middle to middle age.

"I can help you." Song Ye's gaze moved from the window to his face lightly.

what? Hao Zhengzheng raised his head and stared at the boy in front of him, thinking he was hallucinating. After a while, he was sure that the boy was not joking, and his heartbeat could not help speeding up. Never touched ... "

"Businessmen don't need to be proficient in everything." Before he finished speaking, Song Ye was gently interrupted. She slowly raised the corner of her mouth and said, "I have a way to get rare jadeite. Naturally there is a way to create the world. A rare medicine stone. At this medicine stone competition, I will get Baijia's medicine stone cubes, and I will also get medicine stones. President Hao may wish to consider and cooperate with me. "

Although the boy in front of him had an immature face, at this moment, the powerful aura that she gave out could not help but believe what she said. Hao Zhengyi took a deep breath and straightened his face, "How do you make me believe You? "Based on her ability to break jade and collect money, she is still weak in Shishi, and Hao Zhengyi could not hand over the huge family business.

As for how to increase the weight, Song Ye will never be short of it. He extended his hand towards Hao Zhengyi, and a professional smile appeared on her face. "Then I will introduce myself again. Holder, Song Ye. "

"You ..." Hao Zhengyi took a cool breath and widened his eyes sharply.

"When in Yuncheng, Yufu Jewelry was already acquired by me. President Hao didn't believe it. Just ask Uncle Zhao." Song Yeyun was light-hearted. This card was just the tip of the iceberg. It was not bad to bring it up for negotiation at an appropriate time.

Hao Zhengyi was stunned and didn't mean to touch the phone at all, because Song Ye didn't need to lie.

Yufu Jewelry, a new jewellery company that has broken into Shishi has already launched many valuable jadeite. Recently, there has been an active jade appraiser, Song Ye, whose reputation has been rising all the way.

And the most important thing is that the construction of the branch of Yufu Jewelry was not smooth at first. Later, when Wang Changbiao stepped down, many people speculated behind it. There are big people behind it. This mysterious background is the most fearful. of.

But now he told him that such a fast-moving, mysterious and powerful company turned out to be the possession of a sixteen-year-old boy, which is not surprising.

He looked down blankly at the plain palm in front of him, almost shaking with his hands up, and couldn't help saying: "I wouldn't believe that if you didn't see it with your own eyes, the man behind the jade jewelry is a young man. Really heroes are young, heroes are young ... "

This handshake did not only represent a greeting, but also a sign that Hao Zhengyi agreed to cooperate with Song Ye. Backed by Yufu jewelry, Hao's jadeite source will be guaranteed in the future. From a private mind, Hao Zhengyi knew that he did not have a suitable heir under his knee. Yes.

After confirming the cooperation intention, Song Ye's first request was to let Hao Zhengyi follow the post of the Bai family, and then go back and do the same.

"Then, what kind of challenge is it going to take?" Hao Zhengyi wondered, not knowing what medicine is sold in Song Ye Gourd.

"Just say that based on the results of this competition, whoever loses will have to withdraw from the medicine world."

As soon as Song Ye finished speaking, Hao Zhengyi immediately held his breath, and his heart beat, and he said subconsciously, "Will this be too harsh?" Previously, the Bai family requested medicine and stone prescriptions, and it had already been promoted by the outside world. Once Song Ye asked for a bet, the family was uprooted.

Hao Zhengyi is upright and kind, but his partner is not.

Song Ye looked at the street in front of him leisurely and said lightly: "Good things, as long as the family is big enough, that's enough."

Hao Zhengyi was still marveling at Song Ye's arrogant tone at this time, but did not expect that her words would become a reality in the near future.

In just a few tens of minutes' drive, she was so upset and upset that her heart fluttered until the car arrived at Hao's house. Hao Zhengyi suppressed the shock in her heart and obeyed Song Ye's instructions to temporarily conceal her identity.

So when Hao Tian saw from the window sill a young man who came out of the oil painting appeared in his yard, he was so surprised that he forgot to change clothes, and rushed out with his fluffy pajamas. "Song Ye, what are you doing here?" ? "

Song Ye looked at the girl in front of her with a goose-eye face and was so sleepy that she hadn't spoken yet. There came a majestic sip from Hao Zhengyi. "Daughter's family, dressed in this way to meet the guests, what is it about?" Saved you, this time I specially invited him to play at home. "

Hao Tian lowered her head, only to see that she was wearing a white nightdress, still in a vacuum, and flushed and rushed back into the room.