Chapter 173: Bai Dechang's son

The dagger flashed with cold light, and it was inserted into a man's crotch with no warning, only a little distance from the root of life, and no man was immune to this threat. Bai Zhibin was suddenly scared and stiff, and he couldn't care about the pain in his wrist. He spread his legs coldly and sweated, fearing that the wounded would take his own life.

"This thing isn't over." Song Ye walked up, stepped on the top of the dagger, leaned down with his eye corners, and said lightly, "The opportunity has been given just now." Unfortunately, you don't want to.

Lying down, Bai Zhibin stared at the dagger, shaking his eyes trembling, now he wants to pump himself a big mouth, knowing that Song Ye is a man who can't spit out bones, just now he had a fever in his head to provoke her.

But now it ’s too late to say, "Song, Song Ye, you have to let me go like this. I didn't touch her. Song Ye, I'm not an illegitimate child. I'm Bai Dechang's son. After this contest, I will You ca n’t touch me because you acknowledge your ancestors. ”Until now, Bai Zhibin only showed his hole card, although the hole card was a bit of a jackpot, but he could n’t care so much for his own life.

Song Ye Wenyan didn't even move her brows. After getting the news from the apprentices of the Hao family, she guessed the result. Bai Dechang is a selfish person. Bai Hong was abandoned by him as a dross, and his back foot Bai Zhibin took his place. In addition to the medicine he had been able to obtain for twenty years, Song Ye could conclude that Bai Zhibin and Bai Dechang The relationship is profound.

As far as this urine is concerned, the relationship between father and son is also very appropriate.

But, "You are Bai Dechang's son, why can't I move you?" Song Ye stepped on the dagger, bewildered and lowered the dagger down a point.

"Don't ..." Bai Zhibin was almost scared to cry. At this time, he couldn't protect his life roots when he could protect his wrists. He wanted to cry without tears. "Aren't you afraid to offend Bai family?" However, both the political and business circles are able to eat, and a country boy alone is tantamount to shaking a tree.

Song Ye naturally understood his subtext, with a grin on his lips, a cold smile, "It's just a Bai family, I don't put it in my eyes yet."

Mo said that she already has Yufu Jewelry and Yunye Technology in her hand, which is now the force of the Night Gang. It is not impossible for a white family to disappear in Shishi.

Bai Zhibin opened his mouth, and wanted to say that he had little knowledge, but he saw the dagger that was approaching, and then it became begging for mercy.

When Song Ye saw that the fire was almost there, he said again, "If you want to be intact, then you exchange things. What can meet your life, weigh yourself."

"Things ..." Bai Zhibin murmured to himself, thinking hard, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking My dad had it. He said that there was something hidden underneath the house that was burned by the fire that year. The house is what he was looking for. You can see it when you dig it.

Song Ye raised his eyebrows. He didn't expect the house under the fire that year was under his feet.

Loosing the dagger under her feet, she went to the open space to squat, and pressed her hand to the ground. The power was fully opened in an instant, and the situation in the ground was detected in all directions. Sure enough, she saw an independent hollow out under the two-meter layer of soil. The interlayer, the contents of the fireproof paper wrap made her eyes bright.

I saw a book with a sheepskin cover in the mezzanine of three meters wide, and some bamboo slips were listed at the bottom. Song Ye knew that these things were lost in the fire of that year.

Bai Dechang's old fox knew that the most dangerous counterparty was the safest. The fire caused the village to be closed for half a month. In order to convince the elders that the classics were burned, he hid things under the burned house and waited for an opportunity to take it. go.

Unfortunately, he miscalculated a move.

When the patriarch was furious, he drove everyone out of the medicine house. Bai Dechang himself could not take away such a large number of classics, and in the end Song Ye was found cheap.

Yes, this is cheap. She Song Ye won't let it go. She releases her abilities in the palm and sweeps everything into space. Even if she had a cooperative relationship with the Hao family, she didn't have the obligation to make money and be selfless.

From the perspective of others, Song Ye just squatted on the ground and touched nothing.

Bai Zhibin thought she didn't believe it, and still made a guarantee there, "I swear, I didn't lie to you, things are really underneath. As long as you dig with a shovel, you can see that it is what my dad has been looking for."

This goods pit is not soft at all, so Song Ye stood up and patted the ashes of his palms, making a slight comment, "You are more like father and son than Bai Hong."

"You, what do you mean?" Bai Zhibin froze, seeing her come over again, could not help but stretch his nerves again.

Song Ye stepped on the dagger, raised his eyebrow and didn't speak, a sneer appeared slowly at the corner of his mouth. The smile seemed to Bai Zhibin as evil as a demon.

One betrayed his father did not hesitate, and one hesitated to give birth to his son without hesitation. This kind of scum is not a pity.

As the dagger was about to cut off Bai Zhibin's life roots, a sudden palm wind hit the door, and Song Ye's head didn't go back to hide beside him, turning his head to face the fierce old face of Bai Dechang.

"Dad ..." When I saw Bai Dechang, Bai Zhibin cried on the spot, and his nose and tears flew together, describing the misery, "Dad, help me ..."

When Bai Dechang saw the dagger under his son's crotch, he was startled, and was subconsciously about to save someone. But as soon as his hand was extended, Song Ye swept away, and the two quickly hit him in the narrow room.

Song Ye had to use her true skills, because she found that Bai Dechang was not only powerful, but also had a bit of inner strength in every move. Every punch was lively, and he was beaten to death. This kind of trick similar to ancient martial arts made her curious and raised her vigilance.

Bang Bang, after a dozen tricks quickly, Bai Dechang still couldn't approach Bai Zhibin, staring at Song Ye with an old face gloomy, and gritted his teeth: "Song Ye, I have any resentment with Bai Dechang, let you harm me Honger, now It will also ruin my only seedling. "

"Don't dare to do it. Bai Hong did it for you, Bai Zhibin's-Li Hao Tian, ​​I just passed by." Song Ye politely broke through Bai Dechang's ugly face and refused to be splashed with dirty water.

"You ..." Bai Dechang was angry, but he felt helpless and continued. "Since it's not your business, you let Zhi Bin go."

"This, you don't have to say it." Song Ye shook his head, stepped on his dagger with his toes, and pressed down coldly, "You have to ask Miss Hao what she meant."