Chapter 154: Throwing Tian Fan's Face

Drift is a technical term in the racing industry. The first level is drift in place. The most common is drift at the corner.

However, it is not easy to master this technology. Drifting must be completed during driving. The first is to drive at a fast speed. The second is to control the balance of the car body. Most people do not understand this when they are playing tickets.

But Song Ye's move just now is a real drift.

After the beautiful flick, the distance between the two cars was quickly drawn closer. Tian Fan had been shaken into the compartment by the rear lights, and he could not help but curse with his fist. He has also played against people before, but for larger ones, in order to make heads and face, he will arrange manpower in advance to cause some trouble in the halfway to ensure the final victory.

But he didn't expect such a big omission today.

Because the end is near, and he has no time to take care of what happened to the team and increase the throttle, he must not let Lamborghini pass.

But the dirt road is not easy to control the car body, he will not dare to exceed one hundred and fifty, seeing the sound of roaring motors getting closer, his forehead is already covered with a fine layer of sweat.

He must not let the other party pass!

As soon as he gritted his teeth, Tian Fan adjusted the steering wheel and quickly shifted to the right, preparing to stop Lamborghini.

But he was fast, the Lamborghini behind was faster, as if he had anticipated that he would turn in general, Song Ye turned to the left at high speed, and the body drawn a lightning shape in the air, and then flew past Maserati.

At that time, Hao Tian looked at the car next door, and for a moment seemed to be able to see Tian Fan's shocked face.

Subsequently, Lamborghini rushed to the runway to the finish line and won the victory in one breath.

When the body passed the finish line, everyone in the stands opened their mouths wide. It was hard to imagine how thrilling the people sitting at the speed were.

It was indeed a stimulus. When Hao Tian got out of the car, his face was pale and his legs were so soft that he almost fell on the spot.

But this time, no one thought she was irritated.

Tian Fan lost. When he drove the car to the finish line, he gritted his teeth and did not want to get out of the car with embarrassment. There was no cheering in the stands. Everyone was watching whispering.

Then, when everyone guessed that the highly skilled Lamborghini driver was really good, the door slowly opened, and Song Ye in a white suit and white pants appeared in the bright spotlight.

The teenager was slender, and the white shirt was fluttering gently in the evening breeze, clean and spotless. When she lifted her eyes and swept through the stands, all the people could see the white, delicate and nearly perfect face, just like God The most proud masterpiece, everyone couldn't help but give a sigh of admiration.

"Wow, so handsome ..." I didn't know which girl screamed. Later, I heard Song Ye's name, and boldly showed her love in the stands. "Song Ye, I like you, you are so handsome ! "

These girls who like to go out have no concept of reservations. As soon as someone starts, someone immediately shouts and cheers.

In their eyes, Song Ye, who stood under the spotlight, was the prince of the white horse whom they had dreamed of.

Hao Tian bit her pale lips, her eyebrows frowned, she didn't like the girls' eyes on Song Ye, so she went to Song Ye's side, covering her stomach, and said softly, "Song Ye, when are we going back?" , My stomach is a little uncomfortable. "

"Well, leave after getting the reward." Song Ye nodded, thinking that Hao Tian really could not adapt to the pressure of the car, he stepped up to Maserati, reached out and knocked on Tian Fan's window.

"What else do you want?" The window fell, revealing Tian Fan's somber face, he yelled angrily, and his self-esteem was still silently repairing himself.

Song Ye put his hands in his trouser pockets, and said coolly, "I'm going to pick up the car. I'm very busy, please hurry up."

Tian Fan was stunned, and then he remembered the bet of the two, which was to compensate each other for a sports car. He originally wanted to give Song Ye an embarrassment, but he didn't expect to hit his own car in the end, and his heart suddenly hurt.

But no matter how unwilling, so many people know about it during the day, at this time it will look even more shameful.

In desperation, Tian Fan had to flush his face and hurried out of the car, incidentally knocking the door loudly.

After handing over the keys, Song Ye took Hao Tianyang directly.

Dare to take away Tian Shao's beloved sports car in the public eye, and let this arrogant second-generation ancestor to eat, and all the girls in the stands are crazy and applauded Song Ye.

And in a dim corner of the stand, a black figure was staring at Maserati, who was gone.

Later, after half an hour of effort, Tian Fan got the news that Song Ye had crashed two cars of the convoy and wounded several people. Tian Fan was still thinking about scolding at first, but later realized that something was wrong, and hurried to run on the runway to see that it really saw that the millions of Lamborghini had been shaved.

He stared at the car fiercely, as if he was going to slap Song Ye into a thousand swords, he would not let her go.

In the middle of the night, Song Ye drove the car back to Hao's house until it went out. Hao Tian still stupidly sat there and didn't respond. She touched the high-end decoration in the car and the genuine leather. She asked stupidly. "Does this car really belong to you?"

"Well, get off the bus and rest early." Song Ye said lightly, and she had recovered her cold and cold face. It seemed that this victory might not be as happy as the racing process.

But Hao Tian didn't notice her reaction, she was still immersed in shock, shocked that Song Ye really won the million-dollar sports car.

Hao Zhengyi, as Song Ye said, never returned, but the people in the Hao family knew nothing about it. In the middle of the night, everything fell asleep.

Deep in Maoshan, Shishi, a room in a base was still brightly lit.

Qin Zhan sat behind his desk, flipping through the information in his hand, and the cigarette at his fingertips shrouded his cold face in a layer of mist.

Suddenly, a soldier walked in from outside the door, and after saluting, he reported and said, "Colonel, Leng's factory has been found, because Leng Yuexin used the contents inside without permission, so Leng's left the original The location also suspended all communication channels with the outside world. Our people are still collecting evidence in secret. In addition, the Leng family sent people out of Beijing. "

Qin Zhan had a cigarette at his fingertips and frowned, "Where did you send someone?"

"Shishi," the soldier reported.

The next second, Qin Zhan stood up, walked in front of the computer, and saw that Song Ye's location was also Shishi.