Chapter 158: Killing is sin

When the second cup of tea was handed over, the old man's voice was even lower. "This friend, you don't belong to this era."

If Song Ye was calm and calm when the first cup of tea came over, he thought that most of the old people explained her through countless people through her age. But this second cup of tea didn't stop her.

The tea cup in her hand was instantly pinched a crack, and the water dripped down the fingertips, splashing the table top. This was Song Ye's inconspicuous state when she was awake, but she had no time to take care of it.

With her eyes fixed, she was ready to take out the pistol in the space. "Old man, I don't quite understand you."

"Oh, you don't understand, but you don't want to understand." The old man smiled indifferently in the face of Song Ye's murderous spirit. "Living to this age, life and death have long been set aside, I just want to talk to you about the old and talk chat."

Song Ye is not a person who likes chatting. She firmly believes that disaster comes from the mouth, and only the mouth of the dead is the most reliable. So most of the time, she is listening to others. Now she is curious and puts her hands on the old man's posture. The cups in it were deflated, "What else does the old man know?"

"Oh, I don't know your origin, but I can vaguely detect the death gas on you." Listening to the old man saying 'death gas', Song Ye frowned slightly, and before he asked, he listened to him continue Explained: "Medicine is a practice that combines both medicine and jade. In order to get started, practitioners must understand not only the world's flowers and plants, but also the spirit and spirituality of jade. Only when you have both, can you really learn a good medicine. In fact, people and jade also have energy and spirituality, and there is good and bad loss. Normal people are healthy and full of spirits, and they will have vitality, but those who are ill and sick, will have death.

Song Ye used to perform his missions, knowing that there are many strange things in this world, and there are many phenomena that cannot be explained by science. Therefore, she feels that it is not nonsense that the old man talked about the spirit of fortune.

"According to the elderly, I'm sick?" Song Ye asked unconsciously.

However, the old man shook his head and scratched his white beard with a chin on his chin. He said, "The death gas on your body represents not disease, but luck that does not conform to the pattern. There are rules for all living things in this world. Naturally, there is luck that matches everything, but you don't. I guess you come from the past or the future. "

The old man's tone was resolute, and it was resolute that Song Ye's proud calmness was almost destroyed.

She never thought that she would be seen through her rebirth. Compared with the existence of powers, this kind of thing that crosses time and space and crosses the long river of history is even more incredible. If it was n’t for Song Ye ’s personal experience, I ’m afraid it ’s impossible. Believe.

The old man in front of her, "Oh, maybe the old man said something, but it is hard to believe." She suddenly raised a smile, faint and faint, the meaning was meaningful, and there was a faint warning.

The old man is not a fool. He took the cracked tea cup and meant to point it out: "I'm already the age of destiny. The outside world has disturbed me and has nothing to do with me. I just saw you appearing in the descendants of the Hao family. Just a few words beside him. The nature of human beings is good first, then evil, and finally addiction. Friends, everything is like this tea cup, and then easy to break, killing is not a good way. "

When he came out of the hut, Song Ye's ears were still echoing the old man's voice.

Killing is sin in the end.

She lowered her eyes, and a faint smile flashed through her cold pupils.

Even if she has been back for fifteen years, as long as she cultivates herself, will she become a Buddha and cover up the blood of her past? If it is not possible, why bother with arms and legs, fearing the unknown retribution.

"Song Ye, are you okay, what did Grandpa tell you?" Hao Tian, ​​who had been in the yard, saw Song Ye come out, and his face was a bit out of order. It ’s good. Do n’t take it to heart. After all, grandpa is two hundred years old. Let ’s listen to more opinions.

Hearing that, Song Ye looked up at her strangely, "You say the old man is two hundred years old?"

"Well, the grandfathers who live in Yaozhuang are all over 150 years old. Everyone knows how to nourish their bodies with medicine stones, so they will live longer." Hao Tian explained.

Now, Song Ye is finally clear. After two hundred years of life, the plants can become refined, not to mention human beings. It is not surprising that the old man can see through her a little bit. Wait, she suddenly remembered one thing, "How old is the Bai family owner just now?"

Hao Tian tilted his head and thought, and gave a shocking answer, "Sixty-five years, he has become younger in the past two years. I do n’t know if he is only forty years old, but It's better maintained. "

The sixty-five-year-old was maintained like a forty-year-old. Song Ye disagreed. Even if she is a self-proclaimed actress on TV, Song Ye can see the clue from the details at a glance, but just now, whether it was Bai Dechang or the elderly, she could not infer the correct age. This only shows that the two The method of life extension adopted by the company is the same.

On the way back to the settling low room, Song Ye raised the matter of Bai Dechang intentionally or unintentionally, and probably sorted out the general context of the matter from Hao Tian's mouth.

Things have to start with a fire in Yaozhuang three years ago. The unexplained fire burned down countless medicine stones and prescriptions in Yaozhuang. After that, the old people thoroughly investigated the cause for nothing, and drove everyone out of anger. Out of the drug store. That is to say, in the past three years, the business of the Bai family has been booming, and they have quickly kept pace with the Hao family.

And Bai Dechang's physical appearance, that is, gradually restored to young in these three years.

"In fact, even if Grandpa ca n’t even see Zhuangzi, he can know what is happening outside. He has long been dissatisfied with the Bai family. The Bai family has come to celebrate his birthday in recent years, and the grandfathers have always been cold to them. After finishing the brow, the more he thought about the Bai family, the more angry he became.

She was kind-hearted and thought that the old man was dissatisfied with Bai Dechang because he was so lofty and lofty, but in Song Ye's opinion, there may be other hidden feelings.

Because the game does not officially start until tomorrow, today is a free day to visit and the players have time to prepare for the game.

After lunch, Hao Tian let the two apprentices stay in the house and prepare for the game. However, when the lunch break was over, Song Ye heard the two people open the door of the room one after the other.