Chapter 108: Scare urine

Pap, pap, pap, whenever Tang Meiling wants to speak or resist, her ruthless slap will open her bow left and right and fall on her face, crisp and loud, very hot, until she burst into tears with pain, but her neck was in vain It was pinched, and the whole person was lifted.

"Song ... Ye ..." The hands on his neck were as indestructible as the copper walls and iron walls, and Tang Meiling couldn't break away even when she resisted, until her feet left the ground, her nose couldn't breathe fresh air, and then she felt choking. Let her start to twitch in panic, looking at the cold and indifferent face in front of Tang Meiling, there was only terror and panic in her eyes.

"Tang Meiling, this is the first and last time I call your name." Song Ye raised his arm, and his hands transformed by the power were extremely powerful. As long as he worked harder, the soil in front of him would leave this world forever.

Tang Meiling knew that Song Ye really wanted to kill her. The cold air from the eyes was like a glaive, piercing her heart, as if the heart would stop beating the next second. This is the first. Secondly, Tang Meiling felt the threat from death.

This feeling made her afraid, but she was powerless. She could only twitch her limbs in vain, with her eyes protruding outward, staring at Song Ye in front of her.

She regretted it, and really regretted it. If she were given another chance, she would not be foolishly targeting Song Ye.

Suddenly, her body shuddered, a pool of liquid flowed under her, and there was a sudden smell in the air.

Song Ye let go of his hand, let Tang Meiling fall to the ground, and turned to wipe his hands lightly with a tissue, looking elegant and cruel.

"Meiling, Meiling, are you okay, my poor child?" Chen Jiao got up from the ground, watching her daughter's face turn black, and immediately burst into tears. "This is about to kill someone, is there any more?" Wang Fa, such a student is simply a devil. "

"Hehe ..." After hearing the words, Song Ye sneered, threw away the tissues in his hand, turned and walked towards the three of the Tang family.

Tang Wei had been scared back in a long time, shouting with his arms over his arms and yelling, "Don't come over. It hurts people to break the law. I can sue you at any time."

Song Ye turned a deaf ear, went directly to him and crouched down, took out the 10,000 yuan and weighed in his hands, his voice was cold: "It hurts to break the law, but self-defense is not."

"Self, self-defense?" Rarely heard such words, Tang Wei had not responded for a while.

Song Ye got up directly and threw ten thousand pieces on the table. "You tried to rob me of my money, and the principal testified at the scene. I'll fight you. It belongs to legitimate defense." So, she is not only wrong, but also the biggest victim. .

"Fart, what do you mean by yourself?" Tang Wei was desperate, turned his head to look at the old principal, and eagerly said, "Principal, what's going on just now, you're in charge of justice."

The old principal has calmed down from this series of events long ago, and Wen Yan cleared his throat and calmly said, "Cough, I only see that Mr. Tang is going to get money without the consent of Song Song."

Taking it without the consent of the host is not just grabbing.

"What?" How did Tang Wei never think that the old headmaster would lie like this with his eyes open, and eagerly glanced at the old mother sitting on the sofa, he was sure, and hurriedly opened his mouth again, "Mom, talk about it, Whose fault is it? "

The old man watched the children and grandchildren gather together and fell there, and it was quite unpleasant to think of what they were doing. The mercy was instantly crushed into powder. She looked away, and the old voice was tired, "You Just go home and try to save money with me, that's impossible. "

"You ..." An undead. Chen Jiao gritted her teeth, but did not dare to scold her, for fear of being beaten by Song Ye again.

In the end, the money was not collected, all three of the Tang family were injured, and they had to quit with a sigh of relief, and they were quite relieved.

The old headmaster was really disgusted too. Such a brazen face for everyone's bravery for money really made people feel uncomfortable.

Watching Song Ye going back to the classroom, the old principal hurried to leave people, "Song Song, wait a minute, I have something to talk to you about."

The so-called dedication is nothing but trespassing and stealing. This old headmaster must help Song Ye so much today.

After sending the old man away, Song Ye was able to sit on the sofa and drink tea in his spare time. The old man's head at the table reflected into the headmaster's eyes, shaking his face with a smile and opening a flower. Life is good, Mrs. Zhao should treat you as if she were. "

Song Ye flicked his fingertips, his eyebrows remained motionless, only a slight reply, "It's okay." Zhao Zhen is his subordinate. Even at his young age, he is not a father, and the two couples are more affectionate towards her than they are. And more respectful.

The old principal was also a little confused about her cold and hot temperament. She simply opened the skylight and said brightly, "It's like this. After a while, there will be a sports meeting in the school. At that time, I want to invite Mr. Zhao to serve as a judge. Take the stage to give a speech and set an example for the students. "

Yufu Jewelry is now a popular fried chicken in Yuncheng. The branch is also opened in Shishi. Recently, the county has also specially issued a brocade to send a TV station for an interview. Zhao Zhen ’s face is also a household name in Yuncheng.

The old principal wanted to invite Zhao Zhen, so he had to seduce Song Ye.

And for this little thing, Song Ye didn't mind selling it to the old principal, "Well, I'll tell Uncle Zhao when I go back."

"That would be great." The old headmaster was relieved, and he was afraid that Song Ye would not help because of the previous things. Now that she doesn't care, she looks at the child a little higher.

When returning to the classroom, Tang Yixiao sent the old man back to the alley before returning. A small note was affixed to her desk, and the delicate handwriting was written, thank you.

Song Ye softened the sharp lines at the corners of his mouth, continued to pick up the exercise book in his hand and began to choose the topics.

In the evening, as usual, she led the teenagers to train at the base. On the way back, she agreed to set off at Shishi on the weekend. When she was ready to separate at the intersection, she ran up and down in a row of street lights.

In the early spring night, Tang Yixiao was wearing a thin, thin body panting during the fierce running. At the last moment when she saw Song Ye, she almost rushed to grab her hand. "Song Ye, please , Rescue my grandma, she, she was sick and never woke up. "

Tang smiled and started crying, holding Song Ye's hands helplessly, as if grabbing a life-saving straw, his eyes were helpless.

Thinking of the old man leaving in despair today, Song Ye frowned and led the young man to the alley.