Chapter 122: Construction site smashed

Wang Han is still a cousin of Wang Qianqian. Although it is three thousand miles away, it is a bit bloody.

Hearing that Wang Yutang was so ruthless, sent Wang Han to the bar to sit on the table, Lin Hao's hot brain instantly cooled, and his face gradually became pale.

"If you talk outside, I believe Wang will let you save this life and live a worse life." Song Ye kicked people apart and let him roll on the ground.

The latter was already stiff, and some could not speak. Thinking of the consequences in Song Ye's words, he suddenly felt like a chill, and quickly escaped after climbing up from the ground. I believe he never dared to appear again.

Wang Qianqian looked at the distant back, but still echoed Song Ye's words in her mind. After a while, she pulled her sleeve. "Song Ye, my dad, did you really do those things?" Cong Maoshan After returning, she never saw Wang Han and Lin Hao again, and she knew that her father would deal with her, but she never thought that the treatment would be so vicious.

Song Ye raised her hand and plucked her messy hair behind her ears, but she didn't have a touch of tenderness. Between the words, she even had a cold taste. "Uncle Wang took good care of you, but you have to remember, this There are many ways to torture people in the world. You don't have to dirty your hands. "

Hearing that, Wang Qianqian lowered her eyes and pressed down the trace of disgust that came out of her heart, "Well, I understand." She is not qualified to blame her father, because for so many years, her father has kept her in his arms. Let her touch these dirty things, so she can't dislike these sins.

After letting go of the knot in her mind, she turned her attention to the matter just now, and asked curiously, "Song Ye, I was able to get rid of that bastard, did you help me?" She was mad at the time, but There is a certain amount of self-knowledge, so this three-legged cat worked hard to deal with Lin Hao with a stone.

Song Ye didn't plan to accompany her, and the young boys all swarmed around.

"That is to say, of course, Song Ye has such ability, and she used this trick to teach a team of mothers and daughters and beat them to crying father and mother."

"This thing relies on fingering. The doorway is deep. We haven't learned it yet."

...

The teenagers talked all the way to the box, almost boasted Song Ye to the sky, and heard Wang Qianqian and Hao Tian excited.

"Wow, listen to what you say, like Song Yehui's peerless martial arts, so handsome." Hao Tian has completely become Song Ye's fan girl, his face is intoxicated.

Wang Qianqian was also very excited and itchy at hand. "Listening to you, your efforts are all learned from Song Ye. Can I follow along and learn from Lin Hao **** in the future, and I will be able to do it myself."

"Yeah, I want to learn too." Hao Tian's eyes brightened, and she quickly raised her hands to express her desire.

At this hearing, the teenagers immediately made it difficult. They took a peek at Song Ye who obviously didn't want to bother. They coughed awkwardly, "Cough, I think you're good at this, and you're a bit tired and tired. Nor lady, you are in danger, let's just come. "

After the two girls listened, they were disappointed but helpless.

The teenagers finally breathed a sigh of relief, remembering the fierce strength of Wang Qianqian just now, they fought a cold war one after another. They did not want the perfect goddess who appeared hard to become their own boss.

At the other end, Song Yezheng, who did not know that she had been arranged into a female man, enjoyed the food leisurely. During the meal, she was most comfortable and generally in a good mood, so that the phone was silent until I went to the bathroom after dinner. Zhao really called.

I called back in the past, and immediately picked it up there. Zhao Zhen's first sentence was, "Song Ye, the branch was smashed in the afternoon."

Song Ye frowned. "What's going on?"

"Originally, the construction was fine. In the evening, a group of people came over and said nothing. They started with the workers and damaged the equipment on the construction site. I now arrange for the workers to carry out inspections in the hospital. I listened last week. You said you would come over the weekend, so I called you right away. "Zhao Zhen's background sound was very noisy, and occasionally wailing was heard, and it seemed to be busy enough.

Song Ye looked at the time and decided to go to the hospital in person.

After saying goodbye to Wang Qianqian, Song Ye arranged for the youths in Shioushi City to go to Yunhua to report first. He took the rest to the city center hospital. When he arrived at the emergency department, he saw Zhao Zhen sitting there There was a cigarette on the chair aside, and a suit of gray fluttered with blood and was very embarrassed.

"Uncle Zhao, have you been injured?" Song Ye greeted and asked Zhao Zhen's situation first.

The latter warmed up, shook his head and extinguished the smoke in his hand, and then replied: "I'm fine. I happened to discuss things with President Wang in the afternoon. When the news passed, those people were gone."

"Well, it's hard for you, let them deal with the next thing." Song Ye waved his hand, and the teenagers behind him spread out to investigate the accident.

Originally, Zhao Zhen felt that the young man called the boss of Song Ye to be a little petty. He didn't expect to do things with a scrutiny and seriousness. He couldn't help admiring Song Ye's leadership. The burden on his body was lighter, and then he slowly recalled some of these clues and frowned. "From the description of these workers, I think these people are deliberately picking things, and they are likely to be instructed, Song Ye, will it be a commercial competitor? "Now Yufu Jewelry has a strong momentum, and its strong presence in Shishi is likely to cause dissatisfaction among other businessmen. It is also reasonable to send people to trouble.

But Song Ye disagreed with this. "Every person in Shishi knows that I am in Yufu Jewelry. They do n’t want to stagnate on the front foot, they will hit the scene on the hind foot." After all, what a Yufu jewelry can bring Threat, there is absolutely no jade **** who is worth money, and the merchant will not go through with the money.

"That's weird. After Wang knew about this, he sent someone to check it, but the clue was broken. If it wasn't for people with influence and background, it wouldn't be possible to find out." Zhao Zhen said Confused, after all, they all depended on Wang Yutang's connections before Shishi did not gain a firm foothold.

Song Ye's ability to Wang Yutang is also very clear. People he can't find prove that the power is above him and exclude commercial competition. The rest is political-world and hei-dao. Song Ye Although all are involved, the current identity is still hidden underground and will not be discovered.

After working for a long time, the teenagers investigated the matter and came back, but they still found nothing. Song Ye had to pay the medical bills and let everyone go back to rest first.