Chapter 104: Blind your dog's eyes

Shishi is the capital of Luo Province. It is famous for betting on stones. It has gathered countless wealthy merchants. People with money and no money have sharpened their heads to drill in Shishi. Qiao Yue's family is no exception. It is easy to see a Wang Qianqian She is full of energy and wants her son or daughter to make love.

So as soon as Wang Qianqian got out of the box, she immediately chased her son out. Later, after a long time, the director was worried and led everyone out to look for it. However, he saw such an accident.

She originally intended to have a long face in front of Wang Qianqian, to show performance, so that the other party owed herself a relationship, and in the future, good relationship. However, Song Ye is a hard stubble. The group of people they are interacting with is not a good soft persimmon. After making it for a long time, there is no apology and compensation, but it makes the matter bigger and bigger.

Seeing Song Ye stepping forward, Qiao Yue remembered her sharp skills in the box that day, and then she realized that she was afraid, and quickly returned to the director and Wang Qianqian, shouting at the group of teenagers opposite, "This is work- Director Li of the Commercial Bureau and Ms. Qian Jinwang, a wealthy merchant from Shishi, would not end well if you dared to mess around. "

As soon as everyone heard the presence of the prominent party, they almost concluded the noisy win or lose. After all, the people did not fight with the officials, let alone a group of children who were more important, for fear that even parents would be involved in the end.

Although they don't think it is a big deal to stain a skirt with a glass of beer, they are offended by rich people, and everyone is unwilling to go ahead for irrelevant people.

Just when the two sides were deadlocked, and the teenagers seemed to be showing signs of compromise, Wang Qianqian, who had not had a chance to speak, finally stood up.

"It's blind your dog's eyes." She frowned and knocked off the hand in front of her. The dissatisfied words were not directed at the boy, but Qiao Yue.

"Wang, Miss Wang?" Qiao Yue touched the opened hand, but couldn't react. "No, I'm helping you, Ms. Wang." Are you angry to find the wrong object?

Wang Qianqian raised her skirt, heard the words, and a good-looking eyebrows taunted, "I never said that I was bullied, and ..." She raised her finger to Xu Zihang, "This stinky smell in your mouth The hooligan is Xu Shi-chang's son. And ... "Then she turned her fingertips and looked at Song Ye." This is my father's partner. Are you sure they bullied me? ? "

City-Mayor ... Rich business partners ... One after another smashed into Qiao Yue's heart, her eyes widened and she looked at Xu Zihang in front of him in disbelief.

She remembered that she had scolded him for being inconsistent ...

And Song Ye, didn't she just recognize a rich Jade Fu jewelry boss as a godfather, why does it have anything to do with the wealthy merchants in Shiji?

She couldn't think of anybody. The person whom she had looked down upon just now became a character she couldn't afford.

Whether it is a wealthy business partner or the mayor-son, she is an unattainable target.

The moment before, Qiao Yue was still aggressively vowing, she must force a few children to apologize, and at this moment her silent speech became the most ironic joke.

She used the term bullying to the fullest.

Wang Qianqian had seen through the heart of her villain and watched her eat. She finally came out of breath. At this moment, she walked back to Xu Zihang with a skirt and smiled, "Xu Shao, sorry, I'll add something to you Trouble. "

Xu Zihang shook his head, and it was not an unreasonable person. "It's not your fault. Someone wants to be mad and crazy. Miss Wang is not polite."

"Hehe, Xu Shao said yes." Wang Qianqian chuckled, and ended her apology generously. This model walked to Song Ye and whispered embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, Song Ye, and you are involved again" Now, my dad said that you went to school in Yuncheng, and I wanted to come to you, but I did not expect such a thing. ”Since going through the last thing, Wang Qianqian also realized that she was wrong before, and who was right People who are good to themselves have an increasing interest in Song Ye.

In her opinion, Song Ye was a cold-hearted person, unlike the villain who would only flatter him around her.

Song Ye had no idea that a relationship he had sold to Wang Yutang would cause Wang Qianqian to have such a beautiful misunderstanding.

"Song Ye, you won't be angry ..." Even if she knew Song Ye was cold and warm, but Wang Qianqian saw her silent like this, she still had some drums in her heart.

"No." Song Ye faintly left out two words, and did not make any impression on Miss No.

Wang Qianqian got the answer, but she looked relieved. Then she showed a bright smile and advocated reopening a table upstairs to repay everyone.

The atmosphere is harmonious here, but the three of Qiao Yue's mother and son are completely dumbfounded, especially Song Chengen, watching Wang Qianqian, who was so cold, just so enthusiastic about Song Ye and so quietly with Xu Zihang. It was crushed on his self-esteem.

Seeing a group of people going upstairs, Song Chengen finally couldn't help but stepped forward and stopped in front of Wang Qianqian with a sad look. "Qian Qian, do you know who they are? Song Ye, beat Parents also cut off relations with the family and did some uncommon things outside, she ... "

"Enough." Wang Qianqian interrupted him sharply, a smiley face completely gloomy, sneer sneer, "Song Ye is no one, don't you tell me, it is you, the first time you meet I do n’t just fancy my young lady ’s identity, thinking that you can become a man by pursuing me. This kind of thought makes you feel sick. Also, we are not familiar with it, do n’t call me casually Name, go away! "

After speaking, Wang Qianqian pushed Song Chengen away, and felt that this family member was really disgusting.

As the group disappeared at the entrance of the staircase, the onlookers gradually dispersed. Before leaving, they all cast a disdainful look on Qiao Yue's mother and son.

In these eyes, Qiao Yue's face was red and white, full of shame and anxiety, and anxious to find a way to sew it down, but she was shameful again. She also remembered today's business, quickly adjusted her expression, put on a smile again, and turned back The man said, "Oh, Director Li, let's go back and eat."

"Eat?" Director Li froze, looking at the woman in front of him like a neurosis. "Huh, I see that I'm going to be killed by you. Qiao Yue, I don't want to mix you up. Now, Xiao Nan, let's go. "

As soon as he had finished speaking, Director Li took his daughter to take a big step away. Just now Wang Qianqian didn't say hello and was clearly angry, so he had to go back and call to pay for his crime.

The more he thought about it, the last thing he regretted was today's dinner for Qiao Yue, a woman with no brains.