Chapter 140: Not as good as a vase

The basketball game attracted a lot of attention, and the cheering cries of the blockbuster girls made the scene very lively and active, and even attracted the Qubai party.

"Song Ye Xu Zihang, come on, Song Ye Xu Zihang, come on!"

Sitting on the referee's seat, Qu Bai listened to the cry in his ear, and picked his lips. It seems that the little ghost is also a man of character at school.

However, Leng Yuexin who was next to him was full of dissatisfaction, especially when she saw Qu Bai ’s reaction. Her heart was so resentful to Song Ye. Her eyes turned to the seat of the student union, and there was a flash of light in her eyes Fiercely.

The game is about to start, and the first team of the third middle team is ready. At this time, the third middle is only missing Song Ye and Xu Zihang.

"What kind of pomp, we can't learn better than one of us, the temper is not small." One of the boys in the team murmured, disdainful.

A middle school student beside him immediately complimented and cheered at the third middle school, "It ’s just a beautiful little white face. I ca n’t study, and the movement cells do n’t look good. Why do n’t I dare to come out now? , Haha ... "

This man is also jealous. Seeing the girls swarming in full support for Song Ye and Xu Zihang, it is naturally not a taste.

The first school is a cutting-edge school. What can be ridiculed is grades.

Among the many calls, the two slender figures finally arrived late. With a closer look, everyone was holding back.

"Well, why don't they wear ball clothes?"

"Yeah, but one black and one white, so handsome!"

After a short pause, the girls were attracted to beauty and re-entered mad applause.

The old principal was embarrassed on the seat. After all, one was a family member, and the other was Qu Bai's friend. Even if he did not meet the requirements, he could only open one eye and close one eye.

In contrast, the boys in No. 1 had eyes instead of eyes, noses and noses, and their tone was sour. "What is special, do you sing for yourself? No matter how tricky you are, it is not a vase."

Speaking of this, Song Ye was just heard by the oncoming woman. She frowned, stood in the forward position, straightened her waist when she stood still, and said quietly, "You can't even match a vase."

"What do you mean?" The opposite boy froze, reacting with anxiety and embarrassment, and changed his face, subconsciously approaching Song Ye Theory.

In the middle, Xu Zihang was separated by one hand, and he whispered a warning, "Don't want to be disabled, just play the game obediently."

What he said originally meant that Song Ye broke his arm as soon as he shot, but the other party couldn't understand, but remembered that Xu Zihang was the leader of the third middle school, and he didn't dare to attack again.

Before the game, his face was red and red, making the match ’s gunpowder smell stronger.

Beep!

The whistle of the game sounded, Song Ye and the other boys leaped high at the same time, robbing basketball of ownership.

After Song Ye grabbed the basketball, he quickly passed it to Xu Zihang in the rear. The latter turned directly to a three-pointer and scored in the middle of the basket. It took only two seconds to get the first scoring point, which was fast. Overwhelmed.

Among the screams of all the girls, Song Ye's figure has moved under the rebound, and the white T-shirt clings to her slightly thin body, freely and flexibly moving through the crowd like the wind until the second The points were scored, and the team in No. 1 joined the battle eagerly.

On the court, Xu Zihang's black T-shirt wrapped his sturdy upper body. The long arms of wheat-skinned skin controlled the basketball like a sack, and the cold half of his face was sweating due to the movement, and the sharp edges were outlined.

Song Ye's white T-shirt was spotless, the thin and thin figure was as fast as lightning, his white fingertips were playing basketball, and he looked as if he was playing the piano. The cold face was now open and wanton, full of youth Breath.

Black and white shuttled through the crowd. Every move was tacit. In just 20 minutes, they had suppressed their opponents with overwhelming results of forty to zero.

By the time the whistle sounded and the end of the game was announced, the player in No. 1 was completely tired and paralyzed.

Song Ye raised his hand and gave high-five to Xu Zihang, two equally excellent faces could not help but smile, how ironic that smile fell in the eyes of the boy just now.

Really spouting, not even a vase.

Originally, Song Ye also wanted to slow down the pace and give the other party a step, but the opponent himself died, only to provoke her firepower, without mercy.

Winning the victory easily, everyone went to the seat of the student union to lead the thirst, and Xu Zihang raised his hand to greet Song Ye also to drink, and he would help her to take it.

"Take this cup, it's still warm." A student next to him handed another cup over.

"Well." Xu Zihang, who was sweating so loudly, gave Song Ye the glass of water. "Hurry up."

Song Ye took it and took a sip with her mouth. As soon as she touched the tongue coating, she realized that something was wrong, sighed, and spit out the water again. No movement occurred at the moment, and her eyes swept around.

"What's wrong?" Xu Zihang was closest at the time, so Song Ye's pause didn't escape his eyes.

Song Ye shook her head, and threw the water calmly into the trash can. "There was medicine in the water." Just before entering, the tongue coating tasted a bitter taste. Although it was only a small change, she was able to capture it sharply. Here.

"What?" Xu Zihang was shocked. She immediately grabbed her arm and looked back at the seat of the Student Union. However, she could not find the student just now. She scolded in his heart, his face was a little nervous, "Your body What's the reaction? "

"Not yet, don't hit the grass and scare the snake." Song Ye shook his hand away and calmly walked out of the field. She didn't know if there was a problem with the tongue coating just now, but if something went wrong, the first person who could not spare was the one who started.

Xu Zihang also blamed himself for being careless and handing Song Ye the problematic water. Now he ordered the people under his hands to guard against death and must grasp the black hands behind him.

But before the black hand caught, a team of sports members came to inform Song Ye to substitute the afternoon football game, saying that a team was temporarily injured and could not compete.

"Why are there so many boys in the class looking for Song Ye?" Xu Zihang sat under the tree, his face gloomy.

Others don't know Song Ye is a girl, wouldn't one in the class know?

The sports committee member was also in distress, scratching his head and saying, "Other people happened to be playing at that time, and I couldn't help it."

Xu Zihang's face sank, and there was nothing to say, but Song Ye intercepted the words. She leaned under the trunk, closed her eyes gently, and said lightly, "I will play in the afternoon."