Chapter 194: Small black house

Qiao Yue watched Li Zhuoren's suit enter the hotel to meet the guests, but he failed to obtain a certificate for his store.

No, at the moment she feels that there is more to the store problem than that of the entire Song family.

Da da da, just as Song Ye wanted to go back, there were chaotic footsteps outside the door again. As soon as he entered the door, the two silhouettes knelt straight down towards Qiao Yue. "Dao, you must save Mei Mei, I can't live without this child, sister-in-law, you have the right to be kind, we will never forget your kindness in the future. "

These two figures are Song Yuanzhi and Lu Lan.

At this moment, not only Lu Lan was kneeling, but Song Yuanzhi, who had always been indifferent to women, knelt and broke the gold under his knees, but his frown was for work. "Da'ao, I really have no absenteeism, I know you You are very familiar with our factory director, you just look at my brother's face and help me talk. If I lose my job, I wo n’t be able to open the pot in the future. ”

The couple were shabby in clothing, a lot thinner than when they met at the last school sports meeting. It seems that they have suffered a lot during this period.

But Qiao Yue was not much better than them at the moment. The forefoot was just scolded, and the hind leg saw the creator. The heart was up and down, and he couldn't hold back anymore. : "You still have faces, and the Song family will be killed by you. I was so blinded that I spread my family and killed me."

Qiao Yue was heartbroken and tears, and now she was really crying.

"Big, big sister, we didn't do anything, big sister, we are all so difficult, where can we dare to embarrass others?" Lu Lan stammered and explained, fearing that the last thigh could not be held.

Qiao Yue snorted coldly, pointed at her nose, and scolded, "It's not you, the most poisonous woman's heart, tortured-after treating Song Ye for so many years, went to her twice or three times. You don't look at her What kind of people do you associate with, senior officials' children, rich businessmen, which one you can afford. That is, you rural people do n’t understand the market, and you want to make your two stupid daughters climb high branches. I tell you, Not to mention letting you take revenge. Now that you see Song Ye, you all have to scratch your head and ask for forgiveness, and ask her to let you go alive. Otherwise, the entire Song family will have to play.

With so many words in front, Lu Lan was not convinced and wanted to talk back, but at the last sentence, she was taken aback, and suddenly trembled.

For a long while, Song Yuanzhi moved his mouth and whispered, "Dasao, no one can see you now. Don't say anything useless, my job ..."

With a crooked corner, Qiao Yue was so angry that he almost had a heart attack. When he was about to scold someone, he heard the flowers around him, and a figure came out of it.

When the three men and six eyes clearly saw the person in front of them, the scene was in a pause for a long time, which was strange and awkward.

It really means that Cao Cao Cao Cao is here. Lu Lan and Song Yuanzhi are going to stare out of the window. I don't know how long Song Ye has stood in the room. When I think of what I said just now, one face is stiff enough to air dry.

Song Ye stood them and stood in front of them, glanced coldly, condescending, meaningful and numb.

"... Song ..." Lu Lan opened his mouth, just shouted a word, and was suddenly dragged by Song Yuanzhi. After receiving his eyes, Lu Lan shook, and his knees moved involuntarily. Very afraid of Song Ye.

Song Yuanzhi didn't even dare to lift his head. He stood up and tried to run when he landed on Lanlan. He was caught by Qiao Yue who knew it later and said, "Hey, what are you running? Just as everyone is here, you two give it to your child. Apologize, release your suspicions, hurry up. "

"No, ma'am, don't drag me." Lu Lan wrinkled a bitter melon face, and said with pain, she kept back.

"Nothing, I have nothing to say to my children." Qiao Yue thought she was embarrassed, and turned back with a smile. "Song Ye, auntie first apologized to you. The last time I was in the hotel, it was not good for me. Do n’t worry about it. You see, your parents are also willing to make peace with you. You are a junior, so let ’s open a mouth first. Everyone is happy. Would n’t it be nice to be with He Meimei? ”

Qiao Yue has always been able to speak beautiful words and know how to make a round of things. Unfortunately, Song Yuanzhi and Lu Lan did not pick her up this time. They turned away as if they had seen a ghost, and they dared not look at Song Ye from beginning to end.

Song Ye always stood there, staring coldly at them and not speaking. Just now the ghost sent the **** out, she did have a bad attitude, but she was quite curious to see Song Yuanzhi and his wife behave like this.

The couple of the Song family is famous for their unbeatable Xiaoqiang, their skin is thicker than the city walls, and their IQ is always offline, so they still feel good about themselves after eating a few times in their hands.

This time, all knees fell down, and Song Meimei was the one to save. Seeing the deity instead, she evaded her, which was really abnormal.

"Well, brother, what are you running? Hurry up and apologize to the child. Don't blame me for not saying the ugly things first. If you don't solve the problem today, no one will live a good life in the future." Qiao Yue squeezed Song Yuanzhi's arm tightly , Threat with speech.

"Oh, ma'am, you can let go of us, and no one can ask her." Song Yuanzhi was afraid to act because of his emotions, and was pulled to the west. In the end, there was no way but to pat his thigh and yell: " Ma'am, don't force me, and provoke her again, than if I have no work, I have to take my life. The man said that if she sees her in the future, she will have to make a detour, or she will continue to shut us down. , I do n’t want to go there for the second time. "

"Little black house? What's wrong with you all, nervous?" Qiao Yue went into the unknown, looking at the two of them with a look of horror, and felt infiltrating.

"Who embarrassed you?" Suddenly, Song Ye, who stood aside, asked.

Song Yuanzhi hesitated for a moment, seeing that she really didn't know it, and her knees were soft now, crying on the ground and crying, crying, "Oh Song Ye, we are sorry for you, I and your mother were not good for you before It ’s our bastard, we admit it. But anyway, your surname is Song. Our family is miserable now, can you talk to your friend, ask him to raise his hand, do n’t toss us anymore. For a whole week, we Being trapped in a small black room where he could only squat, he was going crazy. "

Song Ye didn't go to see Song Yuanzhi's tears and snot flowing, and his slightly raised brows seemed to be smiling. When he heard this punishment, he knew it was Qin Zhan's handwriting. Guan Xiaoheiwu, that is the customary training method of the ministry.

I didn't expect that this person was really avenging her in all directions without a dead end. If it wasn't for the blundering and seeing each other today, I am afraid that the heroes did not keep their names.