Chapter 115: Gunfire at the shooting range

The third floor of the entire building is almost at the end. The overall decoration is mainly black and white, surrounded by honeycomb sound insulation walls. It looks high-grade and restrained. Large areas are more exaggerated than the school's football playground. All sides are separated by glass, making both the shooting range and The lounges are all at a glance, and the electronic monitoring equipment and large screen hanging above can also see the shooting situation in all directions.

If it wasn't for sure that it was fifteen years ago, Song Ye would have thought that he had traveled back to that era of advanced technology.

Growing under the same sky, people have come into contact with such a large gap because of different economic levels.

No matter how tough the teenagers are, they can't restrain their curious look. "Wow, it's really high-end here, Brother Xu. How much does this club cost?"

Of course, the amount must be inestimable, but Xu Zihang gave the amount of consumption, "I do n’t know how much this building is worth, but there are other recreational activities, as long as you have a yearly fee of 100,000 yuan. The gold card is free. "

100,000! You should know that the salary of the ordinary working class is only one or two hundred yuan, and the iron rice bowl can sustain 500 to the end. This 100,000 yuan is undoubtedly a huge sum for the middle and bottom classes.

But in the eyes of these high society people, it is just a card for leisure and entertainment.

The teenagers stunned, feeling that people are more deadly than popularity, but there is no revenge on the heart, and after walking around for a while, they stick to the various guns on the wall.

"Old, cough, Song Ye, can we all try these guys?" After all, it is the young age of a teenager, and he has a keen interest in weapon violence. Wang Tiechuan just wanted to call the boss, and suddenly remembered that there were others beside him. Now, he hurriedly changed his mouth.

Others were also eager to try, eyes eager.

Song Ye is not a stingy person, nodded, and said lightly, "I will let you try again after the game is over."

"Okay." Upon hearing this, the teenagers had their eyes brightened, and the mood of the game was even higher.

And Wang Qianqian and Hao Tian heard that they were going to play, and they were also curious and stood aside, watching all the teenagers pick up the semi-automatic 92 type pistol at the same time, familiarly loaded the bullet with a load, and weighed their hands.

"It looks so good. I heard that there are not many people who shoot guns in Shishi. Most of them are trained by the rich children for self-defense. Song Ye, where did they learn from? It looks quite professional. "Wang Qianqian saw Song Ye on the side, naturally she did not count Song Ye as a professional. After all, she is just a girl no matter how powerful she is, and it is too dangerous to use a knife and a gun.

"They are interested in it." Song Ye gave an ambiguous answer, looked at the shooting range, and faintly said, "Now there is no one on the field, and everyone will go together. The ten shots shall prevail."

The ten-point accuracy, including the first two shots, is enough to see their level.

"Yes." All the teenagers, including Xu Zihang, nodded collectively, looking solemnly towards their positions.

At the moment when he took up the gun, the atmosphere in the field suddenly became a little more tense. At these moments, the teenagers who watched no sense of presence at this moment, the dignity that erupted on their bodies made people even breathe. Get nervous.

"Song Ye, I looked so nervous, each of them felt different." Hao Tian swallowed, and leaned uncontrollably towards Song Ye.

Song Ye turned his body to the side and was not accustomed to this sudden physical contact. A pair of eyes were still watching the field, but he did not see the disappointment flashing on Hao Tian's face.

This is a decision to stay behind Yuncheng vs. Shishi, and the youngsters are naturally devoted.

"Begin!" On the side, Song Ye gave an order, and all the teenagers tightened their lumbar plates instantly, dragged the gun with both hands, and aimed at the target 50 meters away.

There was a loud bang. In the absence of sound insulation from the headphones, the shocking gunshot stimulated the eardrum and echoed in the cochlea.

Before they practiced at the training base, they used humanoid targets to move far and near. Rarely in such a static environment, shooting at such a long distance, obviously after the first shot, the teenagers ’movements were slight. He paused and readjusted the aiming.

Then, Wang Tiechuan, who adjusted the state first, issued a second shot with Xu Zihang at the same time, and everyone else quickly followed. After the scattered gunshots, everyone's complexion was dignified, until now it is time to enter the state.

Even laymen such as Wang Qianqian and Hao Tian can feel that the atmosphere is getting more and more tense as the smoke of the smoke spreads on the field.

With a bang, just before the crucial third shot was about to be issued, the elevator door suddenly opened, and a group of people walked out of it, laughing and laughing, not too young.

Xu didn't expect that there were still people in the shooting range during the daytime. When they saw the figures on the field, the young people were slightly stunned.

"Yeah, it's very lively today." The first young man dressed in hip hop came over, looked up and down, and his face was even more surprised. "Fresh, still a group of hairy boys, dolls, you can move this A gadget? "

Because the venue facilities are not formal and complete, most people will keep quiet when they come in to avoid affecting other people's shooting. However, the young people in front of them not only have no respect for people, but also come to ridicule.

Due to interference outside the field, everyone had to stop moving, because the well-prepared state was broken, the teenagers' faces were not very good-looking.

"Everything comes first, we come first. If you want to play, we will give the venue to you later." Xu Zihang is the leader. At this time, he stood up and spoke with a bit of majesty.

Although the young man saw that he was a little bit expensive, he didn't take him to heart, "I can bring such a group of buns to the shooting range. Presumably, this year card is not easy for you. Otherwise, it will be difficult for you to enter this door in the future. "The so-called things are grouped together, the people are grouped, and the youth simply judges Xu Zihang's family situation simply by the simple and simple dress of the teenagers.

But sometimes this set of rules can also go wrong. As Zishi ’s chief son, Xu Zihang ’s worth is that he is invincible. Even if the other person has a lot of power, he still steps forward. ” I'll see how you can invite me out. "

Taking down the gun in his hand, he loosened the button on his sleeve, and intends to let the young masters in Shishi know today about his new debut city, the eldest brother.

The teenager who was familiar with Xu Zihang's identity and Wang Qianqian were very calm and stood aside waiting to watch the play, but the only Hao Tian who was still in the drums on the field couldn't stand it anymore.