Chapter 129: Cyber ​​scandal

The soldier's excited voice made Qin Zhan behind the desk lifted his eyes and swept over. The cold eyes lighted the person directly in place, so he quickly stood up and stood up and formally started to report. "Report, The target discovered years ago was shot again, this time invading the official system of Shishi, and a video was hung on the homepage of the website. "

"Content." Without much reaction, the man behind the desk was still cold.

The soldier was asked for a moment, and immediately sat back to his seat to check the video content for analysis. His work under Qin Zhan's hands was already impeccable, but this time when he encountered a hacker, he was inevitably disoriented.

Because the opponent ’s technique is so superb, every time he sees him, the technique is constantly updated and transformed, as if the system was automatically upgraded, and he ca n’t track the opponent ’s signal the same way the second time.

When the video was playing, Qin Zhan closed the file and walked over because he heard the name of Yufu Jewelry in the video.

It wasn't until the entire video was finished that he said in a low voice, "Look at other places, and the response of the current event."

"Yes." The soldier received the instructions, and immediately flew his fingers, operated on the keyboard, and finally mobilized dozens of pages, all with the same video, "Colonel, this video was put on the majors at the same time. Websites, clicks and comments are skyrocketing, and the IP of the poster is hidden. The operation does not look like a single person. "

The so-called layman looks lively, the insider looks at the doorway, the difference in everyone's operating methods, as long as the peers can detect.

Today, this video has caused a stir on the Internet. Even in today's undeveloped network world, it is enough to be a scandal with great influence.

"What is this person trying to do?" Looking at the overwhelming comments on the webpage, even the soldiers were stunned by the explosion in just a few tens of seconds.

When the scandal of the high-profile figures in Shishi is made public, the man behind the scenes must be a crazy person.

This person has appeared more than once.

"Call up the director's file, find out the relationship network, and the owner of Yufu Jewelry." In the clueless case, Qin Zhan did not panic, but calmly and calmly gave instructions step by step.

When a complete relationship list was listed, he pointed his finger at Xu Fangsheng.

However, Xu Fangsheng is still standing still. Since receiving the news from the upper level, Wang Changbiao has been in front of the computer since he was dismissed for investigation, and he has been watching the development of the situation. It was not until five o'clock in the morning that the cell phone ringing.

‘You can act. ’

The information on the screen came from an unfamiliar number, but the five headless words flashed his eyes, quickly picked up the landline, and dialed the numbers of the major leaders.

In the early hours of the morning, the man behind the cyber scandal sent the clip to Xu Fangsheng's cell phone. The Shi Shi leader immediately set out to identify the authenticity, then caught the witnesses and brought all the evidence to the conference table. All seniors were shocked.

Later, Xu Fangsheng provided information about Wang Changbiao's secret collusion with the Gang of Gangs over the years. The crimes of buying murder and sheltering murderers on the account books were outrageous.

"The cyber hacker has already said that if Wang Changbiao is not severely punished immediately, the information will be published on the Internet. So I propose that a trial of Wang Changbiao's murder and fraud be conducted immediately." Xu Fangsheng stood above the conference table with his eyes calmly Looking at everyone on the table.

If it was just a scandal to hire a police officer to pretend to be pretentious, once ZF's books are made public, ZF's credibility will be fully questioned.

This is the most taboo point for officials. At present, more than half of all people vote with their hands.

Before Wang Changbiao hadn't figured out how to deal with it, the handcuffs had sent him to prison.

The matter was so unexpected that Gao Zhaolong was hiding in his gentle homeland to sleep, until a rushing phone call awakened him.

"Hey, who is the most ignorant, and I don't know if I'm upset recently?" Gao Zhaolong got up with sleepy eyes and the first sentence was scolding his mother. Generally, whoever continues to talk at this time has to touch the mold.

But today, the younger brother on the other side of the phone couldn't take care of it so much, his voice was shaking a little, "Gao, it's not good, the king's bureau has been arrested."

Gao Zhaolong waited for three seconds before reacting. It was completely frightening. "Well, can you make it clear, how did the grandson Wang get in, what is the situation now?" He said while walking outside, even thinking I am dreaming.

Because in his cognition, even if the entire high-level is dead, Wang Changbiao's old fox will live alive and well. This is the reason why the so-called scourge stays for millennia.

But it's only been one night. Why did you go in?

The answer is that the person over the phone did not explain clearly, "I do n’t know. Someone took the video that went to the construction site last time to report it. In the early morning, the king's bureau was arrested. Before he left, the king's bureau found him. Without you, I asked someone to say that if he went in, it was Xu Fangsheng's ghost, let you think of a way. "

Gao Zhaolong put on his clothes and spit on the ground, "I knew that the turtle grandson would pull Laozi into the water when he got on the road." But scolding and cursing himself, he also knew that Yan Gang and Wang Changbiao were already on a boat Grasshopper, he can't leave Wang Changbiao alone.

Packing things right now, he thought about it, and finally called Ge Linghui, "Sao-madam, it's your time ..."

This chess piece was planted beside Xu Fangsheng for so long, it has always been Wang Changbiao's most arrogant deployment, and today is the time for him to see.

Hanging up the phone, Ge Linghui looked at the white boy on the other side of the sofa with her lips pursed. She sat there in the morning sun, drinking coffee with a cold look, beautiful as a painting, but for no reason, Ge Linghui But I just feel cold.

"Mrs. Xu, my time is precious." After drinking a cup of fragrant coffee, he lifted his spirits, and Song Ye raised a delicate eyebrow, reminding him a little.

Ge Linghui was so tight-looking that she clenched her fists before she summoned her courage to explain for 1510, "Gao Zhaolong asked me to faint Lao Xu, and to send him to the suburbs at eight tonight."

She didn't know how Song Ye knew Gao Zhaolong would call in advance, but at this juncture, she could no longer fall back to Wang Changbiao.

After hearing the news, Song Ye got up and poured a cup of coffee for her, handed it to her, and even smiled at the corner of her mouth, "Mrs. Xu, thank you for your cooperation, your task has been completed."