Chapter 191: Extraordinary teenager

The boy in white clothes and white trousers was clean and tidy, standing next to Zhao Zhen with orange juice, a delicate face as cold as a moon. Even if he had been with Xiang Wenqi for several days, he just nodded indifferently.

"Ha ha ... beautiful, a hero is a boy." Xiang Wenqi touched a cold bench and touched his nose awkwardly.

Zhao Zhen was also accustomed to Song Ye's style, and did not find it inappropriate, and continued to chat with a few people.

After a while, Zhenghao Hao came to the hospital from the door. After greeting Xu Fangsheng and hello to Zhao Zhen, he directly asked the young man, "Song Ye, we will cut the ribbon at a later date. Would you like to attend?"

He stared at Song Ye with his eyes brightened, but the latter shook his head. "No, leave in a while, and take the exam tomorrow."

"Hey, then, okay, this is what I asked you for, thank you." Hao Zhengyi sighed, but didn't force it anymore. He took the satin box from his pocket and handed it to the other party.

Song Ye took it, and he didn't even say a polite word, pretending to be full-fledged, and Xiang Wenqi stunned aside.

The adopted son of a jewellery shop owner, how can he be eligible to stand by with Xu Fangsheng and also be invited to participate in the ribbon cutting? The mysterious juvenile identity made the always savvy bureau-grown man's brain a mess. At the end of the idea, thinking of Hao Zhengyi's daughter openly giving a gift to Song Ye, he thought that Hao Zhengyi was treating Song Ye as his future son-in-law.

It was only in his opinion that Song Ye had nothing to do except for his good-looking face, arrogant and violent character, and he was ignorant and unskilled.

I do not know where Xu Fangsheng and Qin Zhan fancy her and maintain them everywhere?

The problem was not over in my mind, and a casually dressed teenager came in at the gate. The teenager was expressionless, his eyes and eyebrows were full of coldness, and he was arrogant.

"Well, Zihang is here." Xiang Wenqi stunned, then called out affectionately.

"Good to Uncle." This famous brand of casual clothes was not Xu Zihang. He approached Wen Qi and greeted Wen Qi politely. After all, Xiang Wen Qi was an effective subordinate of Xu Fangsheng. He also walked around the Xu family all these years. One or two will be familiar.

"Zihang, I haven't seen you in the past few years. You have grown so big. I guess Qinger will not recognize you when she sees it." Xiang Wenqi smiled and raised his daughter intentionally or unintentionally. The children are also regarded as sweethearts, and Xiang Wenqi has always been anxious to be the in-laws of the Xu family.

"Well, I'll be back to Shishi after a while." Xu Zihang replied politely without mentioning Xiangjia's daughter, and then he greeted the other two adults, "Dad, Uncle Zhao."

"Zihang, this time you ran a hard time." Zhao Zhen patted Xu Zihang's shoulder, and he couldn't stop feeling satisfied.

Xu Zihang shook his head, not shy away from saying: "The thing about Song Ye is my thing, Uncle Zhao is not polite."

"The exam will be tomorrow. Do you have to return Song Ye to Yuncheng safely? Did you hear it?" Xu Fangsheng said to Xu Zihang just as he ordered his commander.

Xu Zihang also had no objection to this, nodded, and voluntarily stood behind Song Ye.

"Then I'll be lost first." Song Ye nodded towards several people, then set aside the cup and walked directly to the back door of the hall. Xu Zihang followed her not far and close, looking like an obedient person.

Xiang Wenqi opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but found that his throat was dry and he didn't know where to start.

All these things were too weird, and the habitual attitude of everyone around him made him feel that Song Ye was a suspicious man.

What kind of relationship does she have with the big brothers Qin Zhan, Xu Fangsheng, Hao Zhengyi and Zhao Zhen?

Of course, he has not yet stepped into the scope of Song Ye's collaborators, and naturally does not know the power that Song Ye has in his hands.

Xu Zihang was notified by Yunhua. Song Ye was hunted down and poisoned by a coma. In order to return to Yuncheng for a smooth examination, he personally came to pick him up.

He just heard the news from Shishi on the way, but he couldn't help but sigh, "You said that every time you come to Shishi, you have to do something big and go back." The last time was to regain Yan Gang and help him The father came to power. This time, he directly picked the Bai family's brand, and also got the medicine and stone that has been passed down for thousands of years.

Song Ye also did not deny this. She is a person with the highest interests, and those who block the interests are her stumbling blocks, and the Bai family is just a stone.

"But seeing that Hao Zhengyi was also thinking about the medicine and stone, how could he agree with you to annex the Bai family's industry?" This goes deeper, but his hands and feet are broken and he has made a big taboo.

Hearing that Song Ye couldn't help thinking of the phone call that Hao Zhengyi called at the time, remembering his tone of depression and resentment, half a while before he said softly, "Because of the brotherhood, I can't forgive my brother for taking possession "At that time, Song Ye asked Yuan Song to send him a box of medical books and a letter. The letter explained the truth of the fire, which completely broke Hao Zhengyi's compassion.

Yaozhuang is a pure land in Hao Zhengyi's heart, and it is his bottom line. He will not allow anyone to destroy it.

Xu Zihang didn't understand, and didn't ask again. Anyway, Song Ye's exquisite means, he was not the first time to learn, looked at her cold side face from the rear-view mirror, his heart was full of pride.

Song Ye's mind at this time was in the distant capital.

The reason why she was so anxious to spread the reputation of Yaowangtang, did not hesitate to make a big splash in order to gain a foothold when the cold family was unable to return to heaven.

All the output channels of the Leng family have been cut off. Now that some industries in various provinces have closed down, Song Ye once again saw Qin Zhan's strength and means, and he became even more afraid of this man in his heart.

If she could, she hoped to never see him again, and not to have the day when she was against him.

It is a pity that world affairs have always been impermanent, and people's hearts are more erratic. Sometimes, the more things that don't want to happen, they are always contrary to their wishes.

Finally returning from Shishi to Yuncheng, Song Yejin school first faced the black face of the class teacher.

The three-day holiday originally scheduled had been dragged on for half a month. Song Ye knew that he was in a bad position and was detained in the office for an afternoon.

The next morning, the teenager and his team were ready to go. After meeting at the school gate, they walked into the examination room with their pencil bags.

This is the end of their junior year of their third year of study, the final test that determines their future, and it is a fateful exam for young people.

They all want to go to Shishi with Song Ye and go to a higher place in the future, so this battle cannot be lost.