Chapter 113: Lessons from Ge Linghui

Mrs. Xu, I'm tired of looking good for you.

The cold and slow voice sounded in the ear, with a touch of familiarity that could not be ignored, Ge Linghui lifted her head hard, and turned her face to see the beautiful curvature of the teenager's chin in front of her, and the shape of the woman's lips, Don't combine everything with the population in memory.

There was a murmur in her heart, "It's you!"

Until this time, she did not recognize that the teenager in front of her was the person who designed the trap and held her handle.

But why did he appear here, he was just a junior high school student!

The various identities of the teenager were like messy information, which caused a mess in Ge Linghui's mind. She couldn't figure out Song Ye's identity and her purpose to deal with Wang Changbiao.

"Don't think about it, Madam Xu, I don't like being a smart woman myself." Feeling the confusion at the moment, Song Ye added a little, raised her hand to pull the slip-falling pull-chain on her neck again, and glanced at the other With a sigh of relief, Song Ye's eyes were cold, his arms slid down, and he grabbed her by the neck, pressing her whole body against the wall. "Seeing my face seemed to disappoint Madam Xu . "

"Ah ... no, no." Ge Linghui widened her eyes in vain, struggling violently, and a fair face quickly filled with asphyxiated blood. The murderous sensation felt from the teenager that night was permeated again, and the shadow of death enveloped her again.

"No?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows and increased his strength. "Without gathering intelligence around Wang Changbiao, you still want to provoke a colonel officer. How can I believe you?"

Originally, it was the Min-Sense period. Qin Zhan was the most taboo in this game of Shishi, but this **** woman deliberately came to the door.

Ge Linghui is already in a state of more gas and less air. She opened her mouth like a fish on the verge of death, but in order to survive, she still desperately shook her head and tried to explain, "It wasn't me, no, I didn't let him come, I, Hehe, I don't know what he came for. "

"Didn't you provoke it?" Song Ye frowned, but didn't think Ge Linghui dared to lie, with a little relief in her hands. She looked at the delicately maintained face of the woman in front of her, sneered at the corner of her mouth, " I have seen Mrs. Xu's good figure, and I believe that men who have tasted it will be unforgettable. Since you are so proud of your figure and you like Mr. Qin so much, I might as well help you. "

what? Ge Linghui froze. Before she could react, she heard a clamor. As soon as Yue Hung was cold, Song Ye was torn off by the whole dress. "Ah!" She yelled, and hadn't had time to cover herself. --Luchun--Light, the whole person was thrown to the floor window.

Because I saw Qin Zhan early in the morning, the woman ’s hair is very hot, and she is ready to go lightly at any time. Therefore, the clothes are all in a vacuum. At this moment, the skirt was pulled down. The whole person was violent-it was embarrassing to be exposed to the public eye.

What's more alarming to her is that she actually felt that the first two points of the month of Hungary were stimulated by the coolness, and she responded quickly, even if she got fresh air now, her face showed a kind of Strange rose.

"How about? Did you taste the perfume that you added Xing-stimulant?" Behind, Song Ye's cold voice followed, and the coldness made Ge Linghui fight a cold war fiercely, widening in fear. Closed his eyes.

How did he know?

Ge Linghui ate a ravioli in Qin Zhan's hands last time, so this time she met and tried her best to keep the other side. This made the ghost use the perfume containing the reminder-love ingredient, but she did not expect to be Song Ye gave through.

"You thought the coffee spilled. Why didn't he stand up at the time, but hid beside me?" Song Ye pressed her neck against her ears, her voice was freezing, "You turned out to be in front of him Such a trick, a stupid woman with no mind. "Even the strangeness she could detect at once, how could Qin Zhan, a war-fighting special combatant, fail to recognize it.

Fortunately, Qin Zhan was not interested in her. If she really tried to investigate, her action in Shishi is likely to be violent-exposed.

"I was wrong, please, please forgive me this time, my husband is still down." Where can Ge Linghui look at Qin Zhan at this time, and there is Xu Fangsheng on the table below, if he accidentally looks up When I saw that she was not wearing clothes and posted here, it was really unclear.

Song Ye also felt that the lesson was almost over, and he moved his arm, and threw the woman away from the window, and let her sit down on the floor in a humble state. Shishi, no matter what method you use, I will hear from Wang Changbiao before leaving. "

When the words fell, she took a step, and did not look at the jade on the ground, Chen Hengchen, and went straight down the stairs.

And after Ling Linghui calmed down briefly, she gritted her teeth and got up from the ground, and quickly returned to the room to change clothes against the wall.

In the garden, Qin Zhan drank his eyes and drank tea, and calmly closed his eyes from the watch's cover on his wrist. This is a military-party micro-camera, which can be observed in all directions by connecting contact lenses.

And just idle and bored, he just happened to see a good show.

This little ghost is really interesting.

It took a long time to go to the bathroom. Until Song Ye returned, Qin Zhan and Xu Zihang both looked at it. Both of them could see that Ge Linghui was hostile to her, so they paid special attention to the two alone. Understandable.

However, the sight of the third person present made Song Ye quite entertaining.

When she stepped into the garden, the first person to turn her head was Xu Fangsheng.

At that time, Xu Fangsheng's position was facing away from the promenade. Even if Song Ye appeared, he would not be the first to discover it. The only possibility was that he had estimated the time.

Between the electric light and flint, Song Ye had already walked to his seat, and when he reached for the fruit, he handed over a hot towel. She looked up and saw Qin Zhan's rigid face. , "Wipe your hands and eat."

This disgusting tone was like she didn't wash her hands in the bathroom.

But Song Ye knew that what the opponent wanted her to wipe was the perfume she got from Ge Linghui.

Taking the hot towel silently, Song Ye felt his heart slowly while wiping his hands slowly, and surely he couldn't take anything lightly under this man's eyelids.

Five minutes later, Ge Linghui changed into a high-necked long skirt, and when she was seated, she saw Qin Zhan and Song Ye on the opposite side, and her face flashed awkwardly.