Chapter 139: Song Meimei's trick

No one dared to help the Song family yell at Song Ye after the old principal boasted, and Qu Bai and Yun Qingfeng Qingqian did not see it. Considering that it was Song Ye's own family affairs, he respected her disposal.

But he smiled, but some people got it wrong.

Still worrying about stealing chickens and not eating eclipsed Song Meimei, who saw Mi escaped by herself, and suddenly felt how pity and graceful Qu Bai was, and she was very personable. She must not bear to see her being punished before revealing the matter, and he was still Beijing Birth must be a prominent family.

For ordinary people, the city of Forty-nine is the sacred place of gold at the foot of the Son of Heaven, so whether it is Qubai or Lengyuexin, it is different from others.

This is a great opportunity for the Song family who wants to climb high branches.

"Ouch, a city-eldest son, a big boss from Beijing, why are there such outstanding people beside that bitch?" Lu Lan dragged her two daughters, her eyes red with envy.

Even Song Yuanzhi, who had a high eye, couldn't help but start delusion, "This is how anyone should be a son-in-law, and the Song family will not have to worry about it in the future."

This statement awakened the dreamer, and Lu Lan's eyes brightened, and he immediately lowered his voice with excitement, "Isn't this just right, then Xu Zihang matches us Tingting, and Mr. Qu matches Meimei, I think it's appropriate, in this middle school, Who is more beautiful than our daughter. "

As soon as Song Yuanzhi thought about it, he became more and more energetic. "What you said makes sense, after all, this daughter's family is going to marry someone. Now it's a little bit earlier, and it's not bad to set it first. Tingting, Meimei, then you will Go, remember, don't embarrass the Song family. "

The parents were open-minded and brazenly encouraged their daughter to fall in love with each other. The two Song Tingting and Song Meimei, who had always wanted to fly to the branch as a phoenix, couldn't wait.

Song Tingting's IQ is a bit lacking, and everything is done on the bright side. At the moment, she has no face and skin to hide near Xu Zihang, taking the opportunity to find various things to do.

Song Meimei is different. She is very careful but she knows that the figure of Qu Bai is not easy to deal with. At this time, there is still a cold moon in her heart, and rash action will only bring her humiliation.

After observing for a while, she saw Leng Yuexin from time to time to Song Ye's side, her eyes revealed her disgust, and when she turned her mind, she immediately came up with the idea. While Leng Yuexin just placed an order, she went up to talk, It looks so good. Is it from Beijing? "

Leng Yuexin didn't want to care about these rural girls, but she bowed her head to see the cuteness of Song Meimei. Then she said indifferently, "Well, it seems that the people here are quite calm." She said that just now Song Ye's indifferent attitude towards the capital city, ridiculed that the villagers had no eyesight.

Song Meimei was also a wise man, and immediately echoed: "No, we have longed for Beijing and have never been to it. My sister is very high-spirited, and it may be a bit puny to see her beautiful. "

"Your sister?" Leng Yuexin hadn't figured it out until Song Meimei pointed at Song Ye, and she widened her eyes stupidly, "She's a woman!"

"Yeah, my sister is so beautiful, she is a girl." Song Meimei looks simple, but in her heart she despise Beijing idiots.

In fact, because she has a preconceived notion, she has always correctly recognized Song Ye. People who do n’t know this at first will definitely think that Song Ye is a boy. In this era, which girl should not spend money to show her long hair and long for it. Put on a nice skirt.

Song Ye is definitely an alternative.

After getting this news, Leng Yuexin thought of Qu Bai for the first time. This **** reads countless people and is so eager to a little fart for no reason that he must have seen this little girl.

Thanks to her, she even ran over to date him, which was just too bullying.

As a cold family, Leng Yuexin was beaten up and raised in the palm of her hand, but now she has to fall to compete with a country girl, she couldn't swallow it.

"Oh, my sister will play basketball later, what about these basketball football or something, what if I get hit by someone?" When she was angry, Song Meimei's voice came again, and Leng Yuexin froze. Looking at her cute and simple face with her eyes hanging, her heart suddenly sneered.

I took out a pair of earrings from the bag and handed them to Song Meimei, Leng Yuexin smiled smoothly, "Well, if you can give your beautiful sister some trouble, I will give you another 10,000 yuan when it is done. Why? kind?"

Song Meimei looked at the earrings, her eyes were straight, she heard another 10,000, her hand stretched out without hesitation, "then, you speak well." Although it is important to be close to Qu Bai, this earring follows She wants the same thing, not to mention Song Ye. She wanted to do it for a long time.

It wasn't until Song Meimei grabbing the earrings and walking away that Leng Yuexin showed a contemptuous smile.

Such a degree of imagination was revealed at a temptation, and she wanted to use her hand to hurt others, after all, it was still too tender.

And in this lively and jubilant sports field, no one expected that someone had a mind and wanted to stir the wind and rain here.

In the neat slogan of the founder's team, various games officially kicked off, high jump, long jump, sprint ... Among these conventional items, the most eye-catching is the basketball game, especially this year, there are strong eyes such as Xu Zihang and Song Ye Strong combination, all the girls in the third middle school had screamed and cheered on the sidelines early.

Because the game requires a uniform uniform, Song Ye also had to change clothes with a bunch of boys.

Each piece of clothes was distributed. When it was sent to Song Ye, she noticed that the movement of the student cadre was strange. When she got the clothes and took them out, she immediately discovered the problem.

The clothes were sprinkled with pepper, and there were many small needles hidden in the clothes.

"What's wrong, you're almost on the field?" As soon as Xu Zihang came in, he saw Song Ye still wearing a school uniform standing there.

It was said that Song Ye only handed the clothes on, and the latter looked very ugly as soon as he checked them, "Who did this want?"

"Well, let the brothers stare at the students in the Student Union." Song Ye threw the ball back into the trash can and didn't put this kind of pediatrics in his eyes.

However, Xu Zihang was still in a bad mood. Just now I was entangled with Song Tingting outside, and when I saw this jersey, his cold face was more like ice cubes. "What do you do now, the clothes can't be worn anymore."

Song Ye simply took off his school uniform, only wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt, raised his fist and smashed it on Xu Zihang's shoulder, raised his eyebrows and said, "We all say we are a strong and powerful team.

This punch went down, as if into Xu Zihang's heart, and he looked down and smiled, "Hehe, you're right." Immediately, he lifted his hand and pulled down the shirt to reveal the black T-shirt. .