Chapter 117: Dig a big hole

You can't beat me.

When Bai Zhibin heard this sentence, he almost vomited blood on the spot.

To be able to say such arrogant words so calmly, there are few people in the world, and for truly powerful people, this is just a statement of facts.

It is also because he understands the difference between victory and defeat that Bai Zhibin feels more depressed.

Having said that, is it really necessary to kneel down and ask for help? Although Bai Zhibin did not enter the genealogical tree, he is also a top-notch living outside. It is impossible to ask for mercy on his knees.

The two sides were deadlocked, but Song Yesong finally gave up. She took the medicine stone out again and gave it to Hao Tian, ​​and said lightly towards Bai Zhibin: "Now give you another chance. Whoever wins is the master of the medicine stone. "

On what grounds? Bai Zhibin blurted out at the time and refuted it. This was originally his Bai family's things. Why did he take out betting with others? Song Ye was simply a robber logic.

But I can think of the current situation. If I do n’t gamble on this game, I ’m afraid I wo n’t get the medicine back.

His eyes fell on Hao Tian's hands, and his heart was anxious like an ant on a hot pot. When he was racking his brains and thinking of no tricks, a young man next to him gathered up and whispered, "Bai Shao, You forgot that if we win or lose the game, we have a trick, we may not lose ... "

Yes indeed. This word awakened the dreamer, Bai Zhibin's eyes lighted up, his eyes casually swept towards the shooting range, and his face finally recovered a little bit proudly, "Okay, I promise you a game, but if I win, you still don't Give it back to me? "

He is not a fool. The boy in front of him is obviously the master of a robber. It is also possible to turn his face and not recognize his account in minutes.

"We can draw up a contract on the spot." Song Ye understood the matter much more, and immediately put the waiter in writing, and wrote the contract on the spot.

To this day, it is already difficult to ride a tiger. There is only a chance to regain the necklace. After Bai Zhibin reviewed the contract, he signed it as soon as he bit his teeth.

Seeing his tragic and humiliated look, Xu Zihang didn't hold back his smile.

Following Song Ye for such a long time, he knew the character of this person to a certain extent. If he had not been cautious, she would not be half-hearted and gave Bai Zhibin a chance to get back a game. The purpose of her doing this is likely to be to avoid the relationship between the Bai family and the Hao family. If the medicine stone in the Bai Family Temple is taken directly, the Bai Family will trouble the Hao Family anyway afterwards, but if the thing is lost from Bai Zhi Bin, the meaning will be completely different.

Now Bai Zhibin still cleverly proposes to sign the contract. By then, he loses the ironclad evidence and cannot rely on it.

Xu Zihang felt that Song Ye had dug a big pit, and waited for Bai Zhibin to fall inside.

Of course, he also thought that Song Ye would lose. In his impression, Song Ye's team represents victory.

After signing the contract, Bai Zhibin opened his mouth and pointed to the shooting range ahead. "We are better than shooting today. Even if we win twice in a row, how about ten bullets? How dare you?"

This person's typical pain is not remembered. At this moment, when he saw a little hopeful seed, his tail immediately rose to the sky, and he provoked toward Song Ye, as if he didn't remember the miserable sorrow on the ground just now.

Song Ye didn't care about him either, nodded his head, agreed to the rules of the game, looked up at Xu Zihang and directly ordered, "The two bullets have just been abolished. Now I will start again. I will go ahead with confidence, and I will discharge the top three according to the ring number name."

The teenagers nodded, then nodded with smiles, "Okay, compare them to them, by the way."

On the one hand, Bai Zhibin and the youth behind him turned black, and for them, the internal competition was the main thing for them, and the medicine stone competition became the way to go. It is unknown that they look down on Bai Zhibin's group.

"Huh, I can't speak loudly." Bai Zhibin pouted his lips and led a few people to pick up the equipment. The 1992 uniform pistol was also used. In this era, the main gun that most people practice is this model, which is easy to operate and has a long range.

Because of the need to restart the game, all the targets that Xu Zihang had hit just now need to be reset to zero. Before that, the results of the two shots just put on the big screen.

I saw a row in the past, except that the first two targets were playing well, the latter ones were terrible.

The group of Bai Zhibin looked up and laughed.

"Haha, dare to speak harshly at this level, Bai Shao, I don't think they have a good brain."

"Yeah, Bai Shao, you can kill them all by yourself, you can't even play us."

"Haha, I'm afraid they don't know that in this field, no one can break Bai Shao's record."

...

Suffering from Song Ye's stomachache just now, the opportunity was caught, and the mad laughter of the young people was about to overturn the roof.

Hao Tian was so irritated with teeth that he could n’t wait to cover their mouths with the medicine in his hand, but he turned around and saw Xu Zihang who was playing. I'm crazy. "Now the big guys want to watch Song Ye play.

On the side, Wang Qianqian gently dragged her, "What do you say, Song Ye can get a gun and give it to Xu Shao." Of course, the male laborer had to do the hard work, and Wang Qianqian turned her head, and she was very understanding. He raised his fists at the teenagers, "Song Ye and I will shout for you on the side, come on!"

The lovely words and Wang Qianqian's beautiful face had no sense of disobedience, but the meaning of those words made people accept incompetence.

The teenagers imagined that Song Ye was cheering and cheering beside them, and twisted their inner eight-legged legs, and they fought a cold war.

Their boss would n’t be so good at pumping them with whip, do n’t even think about refueling.

Sure enough, after seeing Xu Zihang's first appearance over there, many young people began to sneer at Song Ye, "Foreign and strong, let us choose so much, why don't we see ourselves coming out?"

"Shut your mouth." Xu Zihang stood on the shooting pad, and began to load bullets into the magazines with skillful movements. He heard the words, glanced at the youth coldly, and said proudly: "You are not worthy to compare with her." What's more, it is enough to have me.

After understanding the subtext of this sentence, the young people also tensed their swords. One of the tall and thin youths came onto the field and stood beside Xu Zihang, with a crooked smile: "My record here is ten shots seven Very, very capable, and broke my record. "