Chapter 126: Stormy

Song Ye first heard the name when he snatched the ground from the tiger gang and watched Xu Zihang kill Zhou Zheng at night.

At that time, Xu Zihang was full of hatred and wanted to take revenge for his sister, just because three years ago, Xu Ziying was killed by poisoning Zhou Zheng in Yuncheng.

But Xu Ziying did not say that Song Ye had not studied the reason why Xu Ziying went from Shishi Qianli to Yuncheng and was caught by the tigers.

It's just that time has changed, and I didn't expect things to change again.

At the moment, Song Ye dialed Yuan Song's phone. "What's going on in the Yan Gang recently?" After Yuan Song stayed in Shishi last time, Yunhua was sent to the downtown area to handle the affairs of the gang. Later, he was excited by himself. Mix in Yan Gang to be undercover.

"Boss, Gao Zhaolong has been extremely quiet lately, and even told the people under his hands not to come forward, only to stare at the boxing ring." On the other end of the phone, Yuan Song's respectful voice came over, since he knew that boy of the night was the boss of the night gang. After that, instead of having suspicion in his heart, he admired the means and mind of the teenager more.

Song Ye was also keenly aware of the changes of the other party, and his knuckles moved gently on the table. After a while, he continued: "Now, do your best to find someone. I will let Yunhua give you the information later. . "

"Yes." Without any hesitation, the conversation was over and the call was cut off.

When Song Ye conveyed the order, Yunhua hesitated a bit. "Song Ye and Yuan Song are very smooth and know how to change things, but he sneaked into the gang without order, such a person has a high risk factor. When Song Ye gave Yuan Song to her, she always felt that the person looked at Swen sincerely, but she was actually too cunning.

Hearing that Song Ye, who was still searching for information, lifted his head and eased the cold edges. He said lightly, "Sister Yun, don't doubt anyone, don't use the suspect. The night gang doesn't need a normal person."

"I know, but ..." Yunhua nodded, remembering that Sven's smiling face, but her brows were still frowning.

Seeing the other party's upset, Song Ye was a little curious. "I heard Stone said that Yuan Song's popularity in the company is also good. In the beginning, you planned to keep the help to manage the company. Transferred? "Moreover, it seemed that Yunhua was very disgusted with him.

"No, it's not very good at dealing with such people." Yunhua lowered her eyes, covering up her inner distress, but her distant tone leaked her emotions.

Handle. Song Ye raised an eyebrow, but he did not expect Yunhua to use such an equivalent word for Yuan Song. In her opinion, Yuan Song is a polite and smooth gentleman, which is very pleasing to women, and Yunhua He is a strong-looking man who is extremely sensitive and inferior.

For her, I'm afraid it's not that Yuan Song's character is wrong, but ...

Song Ye thought about it and decided to find an opportunity to transfer Yuan Song back to the company to help Yunhua handle the business.

When I shut down the computer and walked out of the company building, Song Ye's mobile phone rang and I took it out to see that it was Qin Zhan.

She looked around and walked to a nearby open-air cafe to sit down. Then she answered the phone, "Hey."

"Are you still at Xu's house?" On the other side of the phone, Qin Zhan's voice was as stubborn as ever, and the way he talked was always a straight subject.

Song Ye leaned back in his chair to watch the traffic on the road and calmly said, "Go back tonight, and have class tomorrow."

"Hehe ..." Hearing Song Ye still thinking about learning, this point seemed to make Qin Zhan very funny, the cold voice softened and brought a light smile, "Go back early, don't be in Xu Home blends. "

"Oh?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows and sighed pretendingly. "But Uncle Xu is very hospitable, and he invited me to come next week."

On the other side of the phone, Qin Zhan paused for a while before continuing: "Want to play, next time I will take you into the mountain, prepare for the exam in this time."

It means, don't come to Shishi.

"I see." Song Ye answered, and the two didn't chat, and hung up the phone with a few words.

Later, Song Ye held his phone and lost his thoughts.

The call seemed to remind Song Ye not to provoke Ge Linghui, but Qin Zhan actually revealed an important message.

Recently, the Xu family was not very peaceful. No, from the sudden silence of the Yan Gang, Wang Changbiao's hasty shot can be seen that the entire Shishi has been in a stormy situation.

Perhaps it was not far from Xu Fangsheng's death.

Because of Qin Zhan's phone call, Song Ye cancelled his plan to return to Yuncheng. Because he didn't know Qin Zhan's purpose of finding Xu Fangsheng that day, Song Ye decided to withdraw the vigilance around the Xu family and contact Xu Fangsheng himself.

On the other hand, she asked Zhao Zhen to release the news, saying that the construction plan of Yufu Jewelry would proceed as usual, and secretly, she arranged a few night help brothers to go to the construction site to follow.

Only two days later, Wang Changbiao shot again, and the police dispatched to disturb the construction site were blocked by night gangsters and finally had to show his identity. Song Ye arrested someone and made a forced recording of the confession.

Yuan Song's efficiency was also very fast. Soon, he found the person Song Ye wanted and imprisoned him secretly.

Once the police pretending to be confused, Wang Changbiao was furious and used the power of the Yan Gang to search for the witnessed members of the Night Gang. The two sides launched a battle in the downtown area. Finally, the night Gang's men fired firearms, and the entire incident was completely escalated into rage. , Alarmed the entire high-rise in Shishi.

The matter quickly became fierce, and the small gang who did not know where it came out shot and made headlines. At the same time, the figure of the gang was also pulled out. Wang Changbiao was under the pressure of his head and was burned, but he couldn't understand why. Things will evolve so quickly.

Once the balance is broken, nothing can be restored, and Song Ye who disrupted the game also intends to use lightning to quickly take the initiative.

It was another cold and cold night, and the study in Xu's mansion was still lit.

A slender figure turned over from the wall, like a breeze, and jumped lightly into the end of the second floor.

With a click, when the study door was opened, the man inside the room suddenly got up from the chair, and his right hand quickly touched his gun, "Who is it?"

His voice was hoarse, mixed with a trace of tightness, and it seemed that as long as the person in front of him was a strange face, he really wanted to shoot the other person.

"Xu Shi-Chang." As the cold voice rang, Song Ye in white clothes and white trousers entered the room and Wu Zi sat on the chair opposite the desk.

Xu Fangsheng froze for a while, then frowned, sternly: "What are you doing here late at night?"